Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done a tiktok video featuring the woman who got her boyfriend’s name tattooed on her head 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Went to see if she'd posted on IG recently and she's added the link to her consultancy website, no posts since September so looks like she's leaning fully into the tik tok social media ~guru

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She remembered IG this week, but only to tell us it’s 3 years since she met Dadam and how wonderful he is.
Yeah sure Alice, we all read the Mumsnet post you wrote about him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Though she said they both forgot though we now celebrate our wedding anniversary rather than our when we met anniversary

Insta has gone silent, while the daily TikTok’s get cringier by the minute. She looks ridiculous holding that tiny microphone!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s now corrected how many years she’s been working in social to 18 years, not 20+ years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really is churning it out on Tiktok isn't she? Latest how she gave up earning six figures as a content creator as she couldn't pivot her personal life to a money making exercise. But she just said she earned £100k so how is that not making money?! We all know the truth and she gave it up as it was all a sham and her personal life was a grade A shitshow for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Six figures my arse while living in her parents’ annexe! She forgets a lot of us have followed her for many years!

Reactions: 9
She really is churning it out on Tiktok isn't she? Latest how she gave up earning six figures as a content creator as she couldn't pivot her personal life to a money making exercise. But she just said she earned £100k so how is that not making money?! We all know the truth and she gave it up as it was all a sham and her personal life was a grade A shitshow for years.
Bullshit was she earning £100K. Some of us have known her for over ten years, she was never earning that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought her silence on IG might be because of the surgery she said her son would be having but seems a bit weird she'd continue churning out tik tok content? Unless it's a coping mechanism, my son is only a few weeks younger than hers and I don't know how I'd be doing if I was in that situation

Reactions: 3