Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Son is looking a lot older actually. She's sucking the life force out of him.

Reactions: 3
šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

"We didn't really talk about moving in together/getting married etc it just happened" would be a red flag for me
As would ā€˜I had no interest in him but thought heā€™d do for the eveningā€™ - roughly translated as she was just after a few free drinks, a slap up meal and some attention, and didnā€™t care who was paying.

The smugness knows no bounds. Made exceptionally hilarious by the fact we know what she really thinks of him due to the MN post šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ā€˜Parenting my children soloā€™ - hang on, what about when their father brought them up while she drank cocktails in Shoreditch for a year or two?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Big Son is looking a lot older actually. She's sucking the life force out of him.
Maybe Shaun the Gramps was actually only 30 she just aged him significantly with all her demands of business class flights and seafood platters!

• Haha
That actually looks very sweet, itā€™s only when you know the stuff she isnā€™t saying that it becomes really quite immoral and possibly harmful to others in the situation she pretends she was going through.

Wonder what her ex reckons to that?! Being completely written out of the picture!

What exactly is she trying to achieve with that anyway?

Reactions: 2
That actually looks very sweet, itā€™s only when you know the stuff she isnā€™t saying that it becomes really quite immoral and possibly harmful to others in the situation she pretends she was going through.

Wonder what her ex reckons to that?! Being completely written out of the picture!

What exactly is she trying to achieve with that anyway?
I expect that's the case with 99% of these influencers. It would be fascinating to see a parody account actually post the truth.

Reactions: 4
That's always been one of my biggest issues with Alice. It's all bullshit and lies and the reality of her life no way aligns with the image she portrays on socials.

The general assumption is that his parents are loaded so I suppose that helped her choice. I don't see Alice going for any common or garden man with an ordinary family.

Reactions: 1
Im sorry but that weird tongue licking/kissing is absolutely revolting- he is vile, she is ridiculous.

Im sorry but that weird tongue licking/kissing is absolutely revolting- he is vile, she is ridiculous.
This. I donā€™t find it remotely sweet - theyā€™re not 12. The weird licking, the arse slappingā€¦ Just no. And thatā€™s before you take into account the blatant lies and the bullshit!

Reactions: 5
She has already made a tiktok about it, with the obligatory ā€œplease donā€™t message/go after this creatorā€ knowing full well she will be adding fuel to the fire. Wonder how she would have reacted to being called out herself back in her influencer hey day. She posted many an undeclared ad. Hypocrite.

Reactions: 6