Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest TikToks… Shes worked with influencers all her life, apparently. Surely this is bullshit? She comes across so differently compared to Instagram. Even more fake than usual! It really is weird.

Reactions: 3
I think she is after a different audience of followers on Tiktok because of how it's algorithm works. Not people that already have followed her on Instagram/twitter/read her blog.

Reactions: 1
I think she is after a different audience of followers on Tiktok because of how it's algorithm works. Not people that already have followed her on Instagram/twitter/read her blog.
i.e. people who will buy into her lies and bullshit now that everyone else has seen her for what she really is…

Looks like Alice is positioning herself as a marketing expert with the purpose of turning into a social media expert (like all the divorce lawyers etc). Honestly if just one ad campaign gets you £450k then I get it. What’s the point in having a “normal” job when you’ll never earn that in 10 years

I think she’s chatting shite. We’ve seen gas and air’s accounts from their heyday.

Maybe someone like Zendaya gets paid that much but not an influencer with 900k followers.

She also touched her nose just before she said the figure which is a tell for lying.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s chatting shite. We’ve seen gas and air’s accounts from their heyday.

Maybe someone like Zendaya gets paid that much but not an influencer with 900k followers.

She also touched her nose just before she said the figure which is a tell for lying.
I work in influencer marketing, too, and honestly £19k for that campaign, is firmly middle of the road when it comes to budget. If you're looking at Zendya, you'd easily be adding a zero or two.

Reactions: 2
I'm quite enjoying her influencer marketing Tiktoks... go on Alice, spill the tea about the influencers who are bad to work with, maybe do a Mumsnet post 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said 450k for a campaign by a 900k follower influencer though.
---
I think (although I only listened once, tbf) was that for the £19k Emily had for the first piece of content, but overall the campaign was worth £450k in terms of value of the content, reach of all the addition pieces of content that Emily made. I am sure Alice would blame her ADHD for not explaining it well!

I think (although I only listened once, tbf) was that for the £19k Emily had for the first piece of content, but overall the campaign was worth £450k in terms of value of the content, reach of all the addition pieces of content that Emily made. I am sure Alice would blame her ADHD for not explaining it well!
Considering it's literally her career for 20 years you'd think she'd be able to explain it!

Her TikTok is absolutely blowing my mind. It seems like she's calling out famous influencers for clout and then using that residual clout to promote her own social media/influencer business? She's started on Grace Beverley today and Grace has replied right away.

I don't mind people calling out shady influencer tactics at all, in fact it's welcomed - but doing it as a means to plug your own business seems very disingenuous and hypocritical.

Her TikToks are awful. I’ve just read the thread of replies between her and Grace (not heard of her before) and it made me cringe so much.

Her TikToks are awful. I’ve just read the thread of replies between her and Grace (not heard of her before) and it made me cringe so much.
Alice is obviously being Alice but Grace is totally in the wrong. She can be working with the ASA as much as she wants, but the rules as they are now stand.

Alice claimed in one of her TikToks that she started her first business 23 years ago… when she would’ve been in high school?! Sure, Jan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Alice claimed in one of her TikToks that she started her first business 23 years ago… when she would’ve been in high school?! Sure, Jan.
I’ve noticed that the number of years that she’s ’worked in influencer marketing’ varies greatly

Reactions: 7
Was ‘influencer marketing’ really a thing, 20 years ago?
---
I think she’s using TikTok because she thinks her audience will be much younger and more naive than on Instagram and, therefore, will buy into her bullshit.

Reactions: 5
Was ‘influencer marketing’ really a thing, 20 years ago?
---
I think she’s using TikTok because she thinks her audience will be much younger and more naive than on Instagram and, therefore, will buy into her bullshit.
It absolutely was not. It only started with fashion blogging in the mid 2000s and even then was not really a ‘thing’ until much later once Instagram was popular. She’s full of tit.

Reactions: 7