Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost £800 on 3 sale dresses. She’s ridiculous and so braggy it’s unreal.
How much maternity pay is she getting?!

Reactions: 1
When does her maternity leave end?
Her baby is about a month older than mine so I think she has been off about 6 months, so probably at least another 3-6 months depending on their finances and the package from her work. I am getting full pay for 26 weeks, 13 weeks of SMP, then the last 13 weeks are unpaid. But some organisations might do more than this over the last 26 weeks.

Reactions: 1
Her baby is about a month older than mine so I think she has been off about 6 months, so probably at least another 3-6 months depending on their finances and the package from her work. I am getting full pay for 26 weeks, 13 weeks of SMP, then the last 13 weeks are unpaid. But some organisations might do more than this over the last 26 weeks.
I’d be surprised if she got much from the company she works for - she’d only been there 5 minutes when she got pregnant. Unless that was the plan - go somewhere with amazing maternity pay, fall pregnant immediately, go back for a few weeks, decide she can’t possibly cope then be a stay-at-home Mum (SLAY at home Mum?) sponging off Dadam’s 🤢 (parents) money…

Reactions: 2
Surprising she’s spending hundreds on dresses if her situation is like that then. Also surprised she’s not worried about the cost of nursery fees

Surprising she’s spending hundreds on dresses if her situation is like that then. Also surprised she’s not worried about the cost of nursery fees
The man child parents are loaded though💁

that’s the only reason she married him. She has a type. Look at gramps 🤣 she fucked up with Dan the con man though 🤣 he conned her into thinking he was loaded and scammed her. The Dan days were a wild ride on here weren’t they 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10

that’s the only reason she married him. She has a type. Look at gramps 🤣 she fucked up with Dan the con man though 🤣 he conned her into thinking he was loaded and scammed her. The Dan days were a wild ride on here weren’t they 😀
oh, they were. I'll be honest and say she's not half as annoying these days. I reckon the Man Child's parents forked out for most, if not all, of that house and maybe even give them a monthly allowance. She's also birthed out a son so she's pulled it off.

Reactions: 8

I miss those days!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

They were. I wonder how she explains the random praying mantis tattoo that covers Dan’s name on her arm to the loaded in laws? #Slay

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It must kill her that if you Google "Dan Salmassian" a picture of the two of them together from Tattle appears!
Screenshot_20230613-175826.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He's a software engineer so prob earns around 70-90k I reckon. Don't know if his parents are rich but they prob are given Alice probably didnt have that much money having recently been scammed, and the house they bought was quite spenny.