Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t gramps daughter come on here to slag her off too, or was it a mate of the daughter 👀

And who remembers her old mate Byrony who she dropped as soon as she made new London mates!? She’s such an awful friend.

Reactions: 7
I just braved TikTok and Alice is looking rough these days.
Last I heard a few months ago, the baby needed a cranial op. His skull bones fused too early inside her I believe. Could be the added stress. Don't think she's 40 yet. Next year I think.

Reactions: 1
Last I heard a few months ago, the baby needed a cranial op. His skull bones fused too early inside her I believe. Could be the added stress. Don't think she's 40 yet. Next year I think.
Aw I hope the baby is OK.

I can’t lie, the words ‘big son’ quite often pop into my mind! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that anything to do with the medical issues her daughter has? I never knew what was wrong I just know she had to shield in lockdown

Hello everyone. I forgot Alice existed until she popped up on my TikTok for you page. I was an OG Alice hater back in the day when she lived in her parents house and shipped them off to the annexe. I’ve seen multiple failed relationships including the conman one and then when she ditched her kids for soho house everyday with the toy boy. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
Edited to add wait I just had a flashback of the rich old guy who used to fly her to New York all the time too!
This is my era of AJT too!

• Heart
Is that anything to do with the medical issues her daughter has? I never knew what was wrong I just know she had to shield in lockdown
No her daughter has congenital adrenal hyperplasia though apparently a super rare type so her and her ex husband are carriers. Baby has craniosynostosis which is something different and quite unlucky to have two kids with different genetic disorders.

No her daughter has congenital adrenal hyperplasia though apparently a super rare type so her and her ex husband are carriers. Baby has craniosynostosis which is something different and quite unlucky to have two kids with different genetic disorders.
Ah thank you for explaining

Literally anyone can get a private diagnosis of ADHD if they have a couple of grand to waste.

And it’s practically always middle class women looking to blame anything other than themselves for screwing their lives up.

Alice is a *classic* case of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8