Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought my own nice ring and glad I don't have to rely on a boyfriend with a psychopath's hairdo to get one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

30 second search. Found this. That man totally gives me the ick. Who puts xxx at the end of a business website 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What is up with the typeface? All the letters are randomly slightly different sizes and misaligned. Did he code that?

xxx

🤢

Reactions: 2
Why hasn’t he used capitals for his name 😂😂 also “massive companies with thousands of people” - was this written by a 12 year old

Reactions: 3
His hair is genuinely awful but fascinating at the same time. It looks like a toddler had a go at it while he was sleeping then a hairdresser tidied it up as best they could. ‘That’s the best I can do sorry mate’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His hair is genuinely awful but fascinating at the same time. It looks like a toddler had a go at it while he was sleeping then a hairdresser tidied it up as best they could. ‘That’s the best I can do sorry mate’
Have you seen Cleaning with Mario, if suggest they visit the same barbers but Mario is in Glasgow. If you know you know!

How old is the baby? He still has a very odd shaped head, or do I need new glasses?!

Reactions: 2