Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may well be on more than £100k as a software engineer, if he's senior/in management, even outside London.

Edit: we have mutual connections. I'd say given his current job title he'll be on a pittance but with exceptional equity in the company, and probably shares in a couple of his previous places.

Reactions: 2
I think it was also based on where they (his parents) took them all holiday. Wasn’t it a boujee members place?

There’s no way Alice would look twice at a povvo so it’s quite safe to assume there’s money washing around somewhere- she sniffs it out like a fly to tit 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised by her Insta post re the baby but do really feel for her, that’s a huge operation to have to put him through.

Reactions: 3
Does he actually need it medically or is it purely for cosmetic reasons?
This is a medical one rather than wearing a helmet for flat spots. Can be quite serious because it can limit baby’s brain growth and/or cause high pressure as there isn’t enough room with the early fusing of the plates.

Poor them, the surgery will be a worry.

Very stressful for Alice, I noticed it in February and did actually comment on it . It is very prominent “ frontal bossing “. And I am really glad that he will be getting the treatment he needs . These operations, whilst being awful at the time are normally very successful and the infant goes on to live a healthy normal life.

Reactions: 5
Very stressful for Alice, I noticed it in February and did actually comment on it . It is very prominent “ frontal bossing “. And I am really glad that he will be getting the treatment he needs . These operations, whilst being awful at the time are normally very successful and the infant goes on to live a healthy normal life.
Yep. I guessed he had a skull issue from early on. Hence why I was quite annoyed at some of the mean forehead comments that some of the Posters were posting. Poor wee fella.

Reactions: 8
That makes sense. I think the baby’s head shape has been commented on here as wel previously but we didn’t know it was something this major. I hope the operation goes well.

Reactions: 1
Came here to say what you’ve all already said, poor little guy. I’ve been finding Alice a lot less annoying recently too so perhaps this is why, she definitely seems less materialistic and daft.

Just saw her stories and came here to say it’s bloody awful news about her baby, and I genuinely feel for her.

Reactions: 3
Yep. I guessed he had a skull issue from early on. Hence why I was quite annoyed at some of the mean forehead comments that some of the Posters were posting. Poor wee fella.
That's why I was asking how old he was as babies heads are often misshapen for a while post birth. Sounds like a major operation, no parent wants to go through that must be horrible for them.

Reactions: 1
Agree, I kept quiet as I thought something was up. Poor them. My heart goes out to them.

Reactions: 4