Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
She’s back!!!!!! Again. Le sigh.View attachment 2894053
She didn’t react well. This charm offensive is weirding me the fuck out.
"I didn't react well" =
  • I defamed my ex-husband and his partner in the global media
  • I sent abusive emails to my ex-husband's mother
  • I was involved in a group on Instagram which trolled and insulted the family of my ex-husband's new partner
  • I have prevented my daughters from having a relationship with their father
  • I encouraged my daughter to hack my ex-husband's public Instagram and post damaging things
  • I got a three-year restraining order taken out on me
  • I stole at least £100,000 from my ex-husband
  • I kept one daughter out of school for a year
  • I made my daughters engage in a plot to get my ex-husband's new partner a restraining order against her, and possible deportation
  • I got my brother to threaten my ex-husband and his new partner on social media
  • I was arrested for breaching the restraining order
  • I wrote letters to my ex-husband's employers to try and get them to fire him
  • I claimed my ex-husband's new partner doesn't really have MS
  • I affected my ex-husband's new partner's health so much with my actions that her doctors were concerned
  • I collude with the Daily Mail's chief showbiz reporter to orchestrate news stories which will be damaging to my ex-husband, his new partner and his career
  • I tried to sell photos of my distressed children to the tabloids, and posted them on my Instagram
  • I frequently consent to having my daughter photographed by the paparazzi and published in tabloids, then pretend we are being stalked and harassed
  • I fire lawyers as a delaying tactic
  • I kept claiming I spent all my money on lawyers, when my ex-husband was paying for them all this time
  • I launched a fraudulent Gofundme in order to shame my ex-husband and distract from an event he was appearing at
  • I leaked a video of the events at the flat involving the fake restraining plot on the same day of my ex-husband's 50th birthday, in order to try and ruin that for him. I don't care about the privacy of my daughter or how she would come across in that video
  • I tried to blackmail my previous ex-boyfriend by writing a blog article about his alleged drug-taking, because he wouldn't give me any (more) money
  • I claimed I was penniless and about to be homeless, when I've never moved out of Hollywood or Beverly Hills, and I carry on buying Creme de la Mer from eBay
  • I publicly bullied a young co-worker of my ex-husband, and called her a "bitch", because she dared to write a heart emoji in an Instagram post he made of his new relationship
  • I sent photos of my daughter's alleged injuries from the fake restraining order plot to a creepy man on the internet so he could write an article about it, and satisfy his 'women being abused' fetish
  • I sent my daughter to an expensive school for a year, knowing I couldn't afford to pay the fees for longer than that
  • I spend my time making sock accounts and trying to harass and intimidate people I don't like on the internet, instead of being productive with my life

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 90

Old Soak

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Hiraeth

VIP Member
False accusations of abuse? 😂

MALICE: YOU 👏🏼 HAVE 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 RESTRAINING 👏🏼 ORDER 👏🏼 AGAINST 👏🏼 YOU 👏🏼 BECAUSE 👏🏼 YOU 👏🏼 ARE 👏🏼 ABUSIVE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Babsi

She’s back!!!!!! Again. Le sigh.View attachment 2894053
No warning. Sure. He only told her months if not years ago that he was unhappy.

She‘s intact. Yeah, just look at her Instagram. Totally normal for a 55-year-old mother of minor children. Setting a wonderful example for her children, too, of work ethic and social values.

Girls are intact. Sure. Nothing more normal than a 13-year-old having a hissy fit and trashing her father‘s apartment and assaulting him, his life partner and their dog because she didn‘t want to meet the partner … after 2 years. And then have the gall to bring charges against THEM. Not to mention stealing from him, hacking his Instagram with homophobic slurs and trying to blackmail him into paying for an elite school they couldn‘t afford. Perfectly normal and well-adjusted behavior.

If this miserable excuse of a female and mother regretted the things she‘s said and done in the least, she would have long since told her minions on SM and her abusive brother to knock it off. She would see to it that the girls got the therapy they need to heal from all this that SHE caused and teach them to treat their father with respect at the very least.

Rant over, breathe!🤬😡 Hypocritical, conniving waste of space, mAlice Evans.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Bets on her next insta post, folks?

React (y) if you think it will be a watermarked red carpet shot from the Ancient Times
React ❤ if you think it will be a photoshopped selfie with extra large eyeballs taken from her bedroom
React 🤣 if you think it’ll be her announcing she got a job of some kind (as if!)
React 😮 if you think it’ll be her forcing Elsie to pose and pretend they’re having fun
React 😢 if you think it’ll be her smushing her ugly face up against a desperately-trying-to-escape Emma
React 🤢 if you think it’ll be yet another post about her bloody whiffy fish deliveries or the dry ice contained therein
React 😡 if you think it’ll involve a screeching DVRO breach while she’s drunk.

I know, it’s hard to pick just one!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Mad Betty

VIP Member
It seems a certain old friend of AE's (and we can guess who that is) sent them all of her email correspondence with AE.

This will be damning for her.

Emails tearing apart BW's MS? What kind of human does that? Certainly not a loving or kind one. I can only imagine what else was included in those emails. Yikes.

IMO, BW is done being on the receiving end of her abuse. Shots fired.

Good for her. I like seeing victims of abuse take their power back. That's when the healing starts.

MOO

Screenshot_20240426-094934~2.png
Screenshot_20240426-095000.png
Screenshot_20240426-095013.png
Screenshot_20240426-095026~2.png
Screenshot_20240426-095038.png
Screenshot_20240426-095055.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Mad Betty

VIP Member
1. Good for her. Keep booking those Conventions. It's work! I'm not mad at any woman who gets her hustle on.

2. I & B look so damn happy and healthy. Good on them, I say.

3. You see? People get through divorce and move on. And they often come out on the other side stronger and happier.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Loveu2

VIP Member
Someone tell Alice to stfu today. I'm at our farm in the northern part of Santa Rosa country. There's a 🔥 somewhere too close by. Thats my goat barn, uninhibited at the moment, thankfully. I'll be busy wrangling animals until know it's under control. Our farm is so far out of town, we can't count on the fire department.

1000002404.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She had warning. She knew the marriage was failing.They even tried couples counseling. All things she shared publicly on her SM. And we've seen her messages to IG in the court documents. She's being dishonest.

Reacting badly to your marriage ending isn't a years long abuse campaign that lands you with a DVRO and charges by the DA. This is gaslighting, plain and simple. It minimizes her frightening and unlawful behavior and shows no remorse or personal accountability.

I sense this was to open the comments so people could say negative things about IG and BW while they're away (once again) and also let the abuse enablers unite.

Rinse and repeat. It seems nothing changes.

MOO

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

welp

VIP Member
"I didn't react well" =
  • I defamed my ex-husband and his partner in the global media
  • I sent abusive emails to my ex-husband's mother
  • I was involved in a group on Instagram which trolled and insulted the family of my ex-husband's new partner
  • I have prevented my daughters from having a relationship with their father
  • I encouraged my daughter to hack my ex-husband's public Instagram and post damaging things
  • I got a three-year restraining order taken out on me
  • I stole at least £100,000 from my ex-husband
  • I kept one daughter out of school for a year
  • I made my daughters engage in a plot to get my ex-husband's new partner a restraining order against her, and possible deportation
  • I got my brother to threaten my ex-husband and his new partner on social media
  • I was arrested for breaching the restraining order
  • I wrote letters to my ex-husband's employers to try and get them to fire him
  • I claimed my ex-husband's new partner doesn't really have MS
  • I affected my ex-husband's new partner's health so much with my actions that her doctors were concerned
  • I collude with the Daily Mail's chief showbiz reporter to orchestrate news stories which will be damaging to my ex-husband, his new partner and his career
  • I tried to sell photos of my distressed children to the tabloids, and posted them on my Instagram
  • I frequently consent to having my daughter photographed by the paparazzi and published in tabloids, then pretend we are being stalked and harassed
  • I fire lawyers as a delaying tactic
  • I kept claiming I spent all my money on lawyers, when my ex-husband was paying for them all this time
  • I launched a fraudulent Gofundme in order to shame my ex-husband and distract from an event he was appearing at
  • I leaked a video of the events at the flat involving the fake restraining plot on the same day of my ex-husband's 50th birthday, in order to try and ruin that for him. I don't care about the privacy of my daughter or how she would come across in that video
  • I tried to blackmail my previous ex-boyfriend by writing a blog article about his alleged drug-taking, because he wouldn't give me any (more) money
  • I claimed I was penniless and about to be homeless, when I've never moved out of Hollywood or Beverly Hills, and I carry on buying Creme de la Mer from eBay
  • I publicly bullied a young co-worker of my ex-husband, and called her a "bitch", because she dared to write a heart emoji in an Instagram post he made of his new relationship
  • I sent photos of my daughter's alleged injuries from the fake restraining order plot to a creepy man on the internet so he could write an article about it, and satisfy his 'women being abused' fetish
  • I sent my daughter to an expensive school for a year, knowing I couldn't afford to pay the fees for longer than that
  • I spend my time making sock accounts and trying to harass and intimidate people I don't like on the internet, instead of being productive with my life
Ioan's crimes
-he left a unhappy, abusive marriage
-he dated someone new
- he attempted a peaceful divorce which Alice rejected
-he kept providing for the kids and their abusive mom
-he is trying to be part of his kids live despite their behavior
-he legally protected himself from abuse
-he kept silence

"aLiCe YoU aRe ThE vIcTiM"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Alice has lost patience with her fake 💝 act. She can post all the old photos she wants, she’s just a Cruel, Unemployed, Nineties Throwback.

Meanwhile…

IMG_6876.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Old Soak

VIP Member
She’s back!!!!!! Again. Le sigh.
IMG_3672.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61