Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Good for her. Keep booking those Conventions. It's work! I'm not mad at any woman who gets her hustle on.

2. I & B look so damn happy and healthy. Good on them, I say.

3. You see? People get through divorce and move on. And they often come out on the other side stronger and happier.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 65
1. Good for her. Keep booking those Conventions. It's work! I'm not mad at any woman who gets her hustle on.

2. I & B look so damn happy and healthy. Good on them, I say.

3. You see? People get through divorce and move on. And they often come out on the other side stronger and happier.

MOO
I agree. While I don’t hold out much hope for her long term, I’m impressed. It’s better than what she has been doing and she did in fact turn up to the other one when I was convinced she wouldn’t so..

Reactions: 29
It's something, but if she wants to survive on Cons one per year is not cutting it.

Creation Con has a horrible reputation, but at least they are not run by a criminal this time...

Reactions: 45
I fully admit I’m impressed she booked one 🤣
So that is Sept 27th taken care of for Alice. Now what is she going to do for work for May, June, July,August, Oct, Nov & Dec? Does anyone know what the pay is like? Will she earn in the low or high thousands?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
#rentfree
1000027810.jpg

if the kids are as empathic as her all hope for them to be decent is lost
1000027812.jpg

sure
1000027811.jpg

also
1000027816.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
that's nonsense. People were mass-reporting Kanye West and IG did nothing. Alice is drawing 1000x less attention and is not even close at her worst currently IG is with celebs always first investigating. She either made this scenario up and went off herself, or IG autobanned her due to "nudes", hence "we made a mistake". Really pathetic to blame it always on others. If banning celebs from IG was this easy..
View attachment 2893336
Yeah, I’ll take “Things That Never Happened” for $500.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bets on her next insta post, folks?

React (y) if you think it will be a watermarked red carpet shot from the Ancient Times
React ❤ if you think it will be a photoshopped selfie with extra large eyeballs taken from her bedroom
React 🤣 if you think it’ll be her announcing she got a job of some kind (as if!)
React 😮 if you think it’ll be her forcing Elsie to pose and pretend they’re having fun
React 😢 if you think it’ll be her smushing her ugly face up against a desperately-trying-to-escape Emma
React 🤢 if you think it’ll be yet another post about her bloody whiffy fish deliveries or the dry ice contained therein
React 😡 if you think it’ll involve a screeching DVRO breach while she’s drunk.

I know, it’s hard to pick just one!
Well done, Alice! No one picked getting a job as your next Insta post on my poll earlier 😂 We all had you pegged for crappy selfies.

Next challenge: try to actually show up for said job.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.