Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trouble is it never seems to come her way.The Abuser manages to slide away from the consequences of her actions and behaviour every time.
I wish there was some law that could be started or passed regarding her behaviour, much like the Amber Alert. Something. Anything. There seems to be no recourse for her abuse of Ioan, Bianca and the girls. This article struck a chord. They speak to addressing Parental Alienation with a sense of urgency. And they speak to consequences. I hope there is a group lobbying for change 🤞The article is from Psychology Today (not like a Harvard study, but it has a great suggestion):

The court plays potentially crucial roles. Initially, family courts may need to remove severely alienated children from all contact with the alienating parent. They need to transfer full domicile and decision-making to the targeted parent in order to allow the child a phase of safe time and space to rebond with the targeted parent without fear of retribution from the alienator.

The court also may need to stipulate that subsequent alienation behaviors will incur serious penalties such as extended the period of time when contact between the child and the alienator is not allowed, issuing fines, and even imposing jail on repeat offenders.

Again, responding to alienating behaviors with URGENCY is imperative.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Aaaaaaaaaannnnnddddddd SHE'S BACK!!!! We knew she couldn't keep up the hearts and unicorns act! The mask has slipped and the monster has once again revealed her true self, a fighty, aggressive, last-word-or-else, bullying, threatening, blustering shitebag.
ETA Any sane person would have blocked and limited comments and ignored - but she LITERALLY can't help herself, her drive towards nastiness is just so damn strong!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
False accusations of abuse? 😂

MALICE: YOU 👏🏼 HAVE 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 RESTRAINING 👏🏼 ORDER 👏🏼 AGAINST 👏🏼 YOU 👏🏼 BECAUSE 👏🏼 YOU 👏🏼 ARE 👏🏼 ABUSIVE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Alice has lost patience with her fake 💝 act. She can post all the old photos she wants, she’s just a Cruel, Unemployed, Nineties Throwback.

Meanwhile…

IMG_6876.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
This person is pretending to be decent.

1000003524.jpg

But, they also posted this on Twitter.

1000003525.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
How can you defame someone who has nothing to lose? 🤔 Plus, it’s not defammation if it’s all true! Pfft!
It's defamation if Alice is pretending that she didn't do it.
I just noticed that Alice has her own emoji. The hair is spot on. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Announcement coming soon - why? Why wait?

Everyone look at me, LOOK AT ME.

About 45 min after Bianca posts “time to shine” cos obviously Ioan is doing his thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.