Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she does know she's done wrong, but 1) she doesn't care 2) she thinks she's special, and normal rules don't apply to her 3) she's justified in her actions, because she thinks Ioan leaving her was the crime of the century, and he ruined her life/lifestyle.
This, all of this. This is Alice's Mission Statement.

Reactions: 12
this is comedy gold: you run to the site of the abuser who is constantly playing the victim (today again) to brag that the actual victim blocked you for accusing her to play the victim. beyond embarassing
View attachment 2894431
That's such a gross comment on her Instagram. But then again, these are the same people that sent Bianca walking stick advertisements. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Ioan has been paying $10,000 a month and the kids are still wearing other people's cast off clothes. Alice is never going to use the child support money on the girls, it will go for Botox and fillers before she buys food for her children. It's all on Alice, Ioan cannot police how she spends the money. Alice is a terrible excuse for a mother, hopefully the girls will see that sooner rather than later.
I get all that and it’s quite right he shouldn’t give her a penny. But he can’t keep the girls in a nice home and clothed and fed without doing all that for her too. That was the whole point of the alienation I guess.
Cutting back on Botox and la Mer is hardly being cut off to fend for herself.

Reactions: 13
I love that she specified 2020: yknow, the year where she wanted to "uproot" Ioan's life "without warning" by wanting a new boyfriend.

as I thought her fans are abusers on their own
View attachment 2894125
---
Alice: *shames Ioan for wanting a private divorce, makes it as public as possible*

Her fans:
View attachment 2894142
the most insane thing is that they claim everyone would have reacted with years of abuse. that is so untrue, Alice is a big exception for celebs
Where have these people been for the past three years? Are we living on different planets? What the actual hell?

Reactions: 21
I get all that and it’s quite right he shouldn’t give her a penny. But he can’t keep the girls in a nice home and clothed and fed without doing all that for her too. That was the whole point of the alienation I guess.
Cutting back on Botox and la Mer is hardly being cut off to fend for herself.
It won’t be his responsibility to keep them clothed and fed and living in a decent home, he will only be responsible for paying child support, and if Alice spends it all on herself that is on her, not Ioan. It's past time for Ioan to walk away and live his own life. Hopefully the girls will realize it was always their father that really cared about them, not their psycho mother.

Reactions: 32
Ioan and Bianca look so good and healthy. I'm so happy for them!

Alice can try and pretend all she wants but her fellow abuse apologists won't be able to help her in court. I reckon there's even more evidence now because of B's post that's gonna be used against her and there's nothing she can do about it.

I think it's so ironic that all that's left for her followers to do is to resort to victim blaming because of all the evidence that's already out there. Tell me you're deluded without telling me you're deluded lol. Quite a few of them use - what I'm guessing are - their real names on instagram. Imagine openly supporting an abuser and signing your name to it for the whole world to see. Stupid doesn't even begin to cover it.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She doesn't have an ailment that would prevent her from working, the Court knows that, and there is no chance of her getting government help.
I realise it's fiction but the kids seem to believe her tit. It will be IG's fault that she doesn't work. The poor invalid....

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I can't deal with these people on mAlices insta, so many people saying "everyone would react like that" etc etc, it's condoning her behaviour 😒
Like this one "a major wobble" ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Seriously there are people living in wore torn countries, war zones, poverty etc, who behave better than her!
I do like this person's reply tho 💅
There is a saying that stupidity breeds stupidity. If anyone wanted to study look no further than AE and her fans sheep.

Reactions: 16
It won’t be his responsibility to keep them clothed and fed and living in a decent home, he will only be responsible for paying child support, and if Alice spends it all on herself that is on her, not Ioan. It's past time for Ioan to walk away and live his own life. Hopefully the girls will realize it was always their father that really cared about them, not their psycho mother.
With what he actually gave to Alice, she could have kept Ella in the expensive school. Instead, she made a song and dance about how Ioan had her pulled put of the school.

Reactions: 25
I get the theory but I still don’t see how that’s supposed to play out in practice.
The idea is he’s going to take care of the girls on one hand but it’s ok if they’re all homeless and broke on the other so long as it’s her fault and not his? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not being an ass just trying to get my head round how this is supposed to play out in the real world because if it’s down to her absolutely nobody will be taken care of unless she’s taken care of first and she will happily have them all standing in line for staged pap shots at a soup kitchen if she thinks it will force more cash out of him.

Reactions: 15
I get the theory but I still don’t see how that’s supposed to play out in practice.
The idea is he’s going to take care of the girls on one hand but it’s ok if they’re all homeless and broke on the other so long as it’s her fault and not his? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not being an ass just trying to get my head round how this is supposed to play out in the real world because if it’s down to her absolutely nobody will be taken care of unless she’s taken care of first and she will happily have them all standing in line for staged pap shots at a soup kitchen if she thinks it will force more cash out of him.
Alice will have to use his money to pay some of the rent, he has no power on what Alice spends the rest on, regardless if he gives her 1000$ or 100000$, I reckon she much rather stashes money away for her future survival anyway, so that is not an argument IMHO

If I was him I would be still generous with monthly payments (not 10k, but maybe 5k, that's more or less what Alice would probably get if he had not overpaid), but stipulate that he gets the overpayments back over a) him getting all of the remaining house money, b) Alice not receiving any/or much of his pension, and c) if this is still not enough getting Alice's pension written over. That way he guarantees that the kids keep getting provided despite their mother and that way Alice doesnt benefit in the long term.

Reactions: 21
I love that she specified 2020: yknow, the year where she wanted to "uproot" Ioan's life "without warning" by wanting a new boyfriend.

as I thought her fans are abusers on their own
View attachment 2894125
---
Alice: *shames Ioan for wanting a private divorce, makes it as public as possible*

Her fans:
View attachment 2894142
the most insane thing is that they claim everyone would have reacted with years of abuse. that is so untrue, Alice is a big exception for celebs
Is it for sure these are real people and not Alice talking to herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even though it was crap I would have a little respect for her if she started flogging her wares again. The overpayments can't end soon enough in my opinion. I think IG hoped the extra money would butter Alice up and she would relent about withholding the kids. Never happened.
Actually, I agree. It would give her something to do and if her followers bought stuff, it would be win win.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.