Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Bats*itbarbie- 69 likes!

previous thread here-
I thought we went with ones from 900+ but it’s fine as still a fab title x

Reactions: 6
Still confused about the fish. Alice said she was vegetarian and the youngest won’t eat it.

Is it just for Ella?

Do they also deliver sea cucumbers, clams and snails? Asking for a friend who may or may not have inadvertently adopted a walrus.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
just now noticed that the creepy grandma called Elsie "my girl" and Alice was delighted. Incredible how little boundaries she leaves between her kids and her groupie strangers. While putting huge walls between them and their actual family.

btw she deleted the comments asking and replying about taking legal action lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Was Alice really passionately auditioning for parts, or was this a lie? This is an old post from around Jan 2022.

Screenshot_20240419_154043_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
btw she deleted the comments asking and replying about taking legal action lol
Lol maybe because I predicted she will file a restraining order against Bianca just before the BB4 premiere. You heard it here first.....

Reactions: 39
Lol maybe because I predicted she will file a restraining order against Bianca just before the BB4 premiere. You heard it here first.....
I'll go with a defamation suit.

both have zero chance to succeed, but it's all about the buzz.

Reactions: 44
I'll go with a defamation suit.

both have zero chance to succeed, but it's all about the buzz.
Lifetime restraining order is looking more and more likely!
A defamation suit would be highly damaging for Alice not Bianca!

Reactions: 44
And who will be paying for Alice's lawyer(s) if she goes ahead with this? Not Ioan, I hope?
no, he has nothing to do with that anymore. she obviously wouldnt go full in, it's all about the headlines/intimidation - just like Ella's joke of a RO attempt was

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Do you guys see her lawyer going in for that sort of thing tho? Filing a suit like that with someone like Alice as a client and no evidence... Wouldn't that be a high risk for a lawyer and their reputation?

Or will her journalist friend at the DM publish another "exclusive"? Do you guys think she's got the older one "ready" for her possible end game (I'm pretty sure you guys know what I mean)?

Reactions: 18
every second answer is "but my kids" I swear
1000027516.jpg

1000027517.jpg

Do you guys see her lawyer going in for that sort of thing tho? Filing a suit like that with someone like Alice as a client and no evidence... Wouldn't that be a high risk for a lawyer and their reputation?

Or will her journalist friend at the DM publish another "exclusive"? Do you guys think she's got the older one "ready" for her possible end game (I'm pretty sure you guys know what I mean)?
as soon as Ella is ready for it (as in, the morals have hit rock bottom) she will unleash that

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Lifetime restraining order is looking more and more likely!
A defamation suit would be highly damaging for Alice not Bianca!
This.
I know we're all laughing at/horrified by her latest IG incarnation of the bestest Mommie ever but I'm actually enjoying it.
A Narc's weak spot is, well their narcissism. The more adoration they receive, the giddier they get and they drop their guard. She's so high on the weirdos kissing her arse she's bound to make a mistake. Which will be followed by a mass delete and then lockdown of SM.
She'll get so giddy she'll go for Bianca because that's what she's goading herself to do. Like the fake RO attempt, it just exposed her demented behaviour. Any attempt of legal action against Bianca will just show the world how vile she is.

Reactions: 40
Would love to see B responding on the red carpet..Yes, I'm continuing to face harassment and abuse by someone who I already have a restraining order against.. except no one is actually going to ask her because everyone (legitimate) is on to Al at this point.

Malice may think she'll win with whatever headlining bs she will try to pull but in the end she looks like the unhinged abuser she is. Yo and B would get an even larger platform to share their experiences of abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.