Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ponyboycurtis

Sadly these types are too shallow to realise that their partners most likely didn't leave them because of their looks but because of their horrible behaviour/personalities.

Yes! This! I don't understand the flawed logic. I've seen men cheat on stunning women, and vice versa. And same with divorce. A person does not slways leave a marriage because their spouse's weight has increased a little or they "let themselves go". I wouldn't want to be married to a person who defined a relationship like that anyway (to clarify, I'm not talking about substantial changes that might indicate MH issues). Ioan will not give a shit if Alice magically transforms to what she was in her 30's. Because underneath she has a black soul. Her thinking is disordered. She's mean and spiteful. If Alice thinks flashing her saggy old boobs and opening her mouth and legs is enticing then she deserves the type of man who likes that.

Once again, as my sister is like Alice, I have heard so many rants about how ugly his hew partner is, how she's an alcoholic, how she thinks, what she thinks, and she even makes racist and ageist comments about her. Now, keep this in mind: she has never seen this woman. Not once. Ever. She has made up a whole character based on...nothing! Fucked up, right? My sister likens herself to Lorelei on Gilmore Girls. She's does not come close imo. Point is, her ex left her because she sat on her ass all day, put him down, would not grow up, refused to see his family and basically was not an equal partner. It's not all about the way you look!! I said before, it's about kindness. That is so attractive. That is why Ioan and B shine. They are simply kind people. That's it. No LaMer Cream will make you kind, no matter how much you spend on it.

I have been alone since my ex left. I just haven't put myself out there. I'm glad I didn't because alcohol and life choices don't mix. I know that what I'm looking for will happen naturally. If nothing happens, I like myself. I like my life. I'll be fine. You shouldn't need someone glued to your side to be happy in this world. I think you can be fulfilled in different ways. It's better to live than to wait and watch life pass. Plus, the best revenge is a life well lived.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

ponyboycurtis

Getting the “me”back then posts a pic from 25 years ago 🤪🤭. That’s not back, that’s 2-3 decades ago. Back would be you walking the red carpet or working on set today.
Thought I'd help Alice out and put all her newest pics in a collage! I know, I shouldn't have but maybe she will put it up in her new trailer! Here's to moving forward! I hope you like it. 💓 🤞
Screenshot_20240424_000539_Photo Mixer.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

welp

VIP Member
just now noticed that the creepy grandma called Elsie "my girl" and Alice was delighted. Incredible how little boundaries she leaves between her kids and her groupie strangers. While putting huge walls between them and their actual family.

btw she deleted the comments asking and replying about taking legal action lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Predicting a return very soon and a persecution-complex post about how "the trolls" made her delete her Instagram. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 59

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Dear Alice supporters, she’s sending lots of you here and she’s stopped the attacks on Ioan for now so presumably something’s happened.

Anyway just to clear this up..

Alice ‘auditioned passionately’ for years and got next to no work and she hasn’t had any success in finding acting work in a decade. All her fans know that, the judge knows it, just about everyone knows it. Her acting doesn’t pay her bills and the truth is it rarely, if ever, did.

Nobody is stopping her from living her dream. She can act in every single part she gets if her luck changes but as it stands, like most ‘actors’, she also needs a day job.

At the risk of stating the obvious, Ioan isn’t responsible for her flying crates of fish, La Mer creams and the strange fame-fetish that keeps her craving a Beverly Hills zip code.

So when her kids are out tomorrow and she has time off from staring at them. She can do what she was supposed to do when all the nannies and housekeepers were hired.. G*t a j*b.

I’m pretty sure that is the one thing we can all agree on for hers and for everyone’s sake??

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Why does she always fo this? How many times has she made sure to get an article in the DM just as her ex is away working? How many times has she timed these Insta posts with his trips abroad? I've lost count.

This is not moving on. It's obsessive and calculated.

And why is the eldest daughter not in school? Wasn't that her excuse to move to Beverly Hills? Good schools for the girls? There's a story there. I'll assume she's being kept home so the mother can say she can't work full-time because she's homeschooling, no? Wasn't there a scandal in the school there recently involving photos and kids were suspended?

Creating a new life means getting more than one $5K convention in 5 months when that won't even cover your rent. It means getting real work to pay real bills and support your children to the degree legally required. I will always support anyone starting over, but one has to be responsible to do that.

There are 8 of those VD conventions coming up. I hope her agent is hustling to get her into the others.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 57

welp

VIP Member
this is comedy gold: you run to the site of the abuser who is constantly playing the victim (today again) to brag that the actual victim blocked you for accusing her to play the victim. beyond embarassing
1000027851.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Alas, Instagram has to once again endure the deeply irritating presence of Evans.

It's funny how neither Alice nor Tone can stand not having attention. They come back from their Internet flounces in record time. 😂
---
Delusion, thy name is Alice. 🤦🏼‍♀️

1000050660.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
“I reacted badly”

understatement of the year
---
Meanwhile a cheeky glimpse of a happy man. In Seattle, with his fiancée, about to do some interesting work. Life would appear good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She still has all of his photos on her Insta. Why? That's so untoward. They had a contentious divorce and are still battling over financials and custody. He's marrying another woman.

This is not moving on or letting go. I don't know anyone who didn't remove their ex's photos after a divorce, especially a bitter one. I can't get my head around it.

She wants "freedom" but she's hanging onto her former life with him with white knuckles by keeping his photos up. And by posting photos of red carpet events with him.

"He's mine"

Let him go. It's long overdue. True freedom means letting go and moving on.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 54

welp

VIP Member
I like the "you came out with the love of your kids, that's all what matters"

No. She came out with trauma bonded children, that fear her ("you can stand up for me or fuck off"), and that are ready to be abusive to her victims.

that's a big loss. in this case for everyone, but Ioan will have the peace of mind that he did the right thing.

Reactions: 53

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
That's what breaks my heart about this the most. The girls have a father who loves them unconditionally, despite the events of the last few years, and is going through quite literal hell to be a father.

With my boy's birthday approaching, I'm still not confident his co creator will even bother with a phone call.

I'd kill for my boy to have a father like I (not just because I think he's fine AF) 😉
Breaks my heart to read this. My daughters Dad ghosted me when I was pregnant but changed as soon as she was born and ended up being the best Dad and very supportive of me. We are both married now and have massive mutual respect for the spouses.

I guess you can choose your path in life but I know that my now grown up daughter loves that we are amicable. I’m not in love with him, but I’ll always love him for the father that he is to our daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

welp

VIP Member
if anyone needed proof that Alice doesnt feel sorry for her bevavior
1000027862.jpg

btw whenever Alice says the kids are great I remind myself of her dragging them to court to revenge her ego against their own dad, then abandoning Ella in court, and then call the paps on them crying outside of it, and then post it on IG. Then in the process frequently call the pap on the daughter she is now very proud of since she did her dirty job (and this is the real story here). I have never seen a mother weaponising her kids this much. It's worse than the cyber abuse she has inflicted on Ioan in my opinion.

Alice will never regret any of this, she will be proud of it, but if the kids grow up half-decent they will bitterly regret what they did to their father.

Anyone that finds her inspiring or a great mom really shouldnt have kids. I dread to think how they treat them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So now an abuse victim with an actual DVRO shining a light on the abuse she's sustained by stating facts after remaining silent for years is launching a blistering attack?

The truth is an attack?

I'll assume that means all victims of abuse are attackers then, no?

Angels weep.

It's not hard to figure out who that anonymous poster is. 🙄

MOO

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

Mittens

My mum is the same. She's so focused on her own needs, her own wants, her own feelings, she literally can't see let alone give space or attention to anyone else. And she definitely can't/won't see what her self-absorption does to anyone else, that her need to be pandered too 24/7 pushes people away, and instead she just gets more frantic about her wants and feelings and pushes even harder. It's one of the hardest aspects of living with a narc Imo; not the love bombing, the lies and manipulations, the passive-aggressiveness or even the outright abuse. It's this constant 24/7 endless, over-whelming need they have to always be first, always be pandered too, always have their own way, for you to always be their emotional life raft. They are emotional vampires, constantly sucking the energy and the life out of you.

My mother is exactly the same. My father started working abroad when I was 9, to get away from family life (he never wanted children, however my mother is Catholic and they ended up with 3, all born within 5 years). My mother's overriding concern (and still is to this day) is to present as the Ideal Catholic Mother...which basically, as she interpreted it, consisted of playing the martyr at all times and having people both admire and feel sorry for her simultaneously. She expected all of us to be mind-readers, and was passive-aggressive to the extreme. My father managed 10 years of it before he fucked off...he made it pretty clear to my mother two years later that he wanted out completely when he tried to trick her into moving back to our home country... myself, my brothers and my mother were going to be the 'advance' party, as it were, and he'd follow later...only he wasn't going to. His plan got rumbled right at the last minute and he confessed it to my mother the same day. My mother still stayed with him...

He finally left for good, for another woman, when I was 21. It was pretty obvious to all that he'd waited until my youngest brother turned 18. He'd been working abroad for the 4 years beforehand, and we saw him on average for 3 weeks out of each year. There was always an excuse why he couldn't come home on his annual leave. I was in a serious car accident when I was 17...he still didn't come back. My mother reacted much the same way Alice did, emotionally blackmailed myself and my brother into cutting all contact with my father...the whole 'you are on my side or fuck off'

That was 35 years ago this year. My mother is even more bitter than she was on the day it happened. She was 47 when my father left, never had another relationship again - because of course as a 'Good Catholic' in her eyes she's still married to my father. I spent about a decade feeling really sorry for my mother, until I reached my 30s and started seeing with fresh eyes how my friends, partners etc families worked. How their parents didn't act like putting a roof over their heads and feeding them was a major sacrifice, but instead the bare minimum required of a parent. Basically, the parents put their children first.

People like Alice and my mother are pure poison to their children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51