Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back!!!!!! Again. Le sigh.View attachment 2894053
She didn’t react well. This charm offensive is weirding me the duck out.
'My life was uprooted with no warning in 2020' - Alice why do you lie so much when you have proven the opposite in your own words? Remember the tweet in June saying 'changes would be made' because your husband told you he no longer loved you? Remember tweeting in August that he said he was over it and phoned his folks in tears? Remember when he moved out on New Years day? Remember when he filed for divorce in March 2021, a full 10 months later.......that's right 10 bleeping MONTHS LATER! That is PLENTY of warning.
---
Offers from salad cream Clive to adjust her tag 🫣🤭
Alice I really hope your not getting the "old me" back because the old you resulted in the loss of your marriage 🤔
This would be a brilliant thread title if shortened!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
“I reacted badly”
Then I got a DVRO which I broke. Then I created a slew of socks to break it again. Then I used my mini me to abuse, knowing they wouldn't go after a brainwashed minor.

Back with the begging bowl
Back in court with none of the documents she is supposed to provide on her financials.

"I’m intact. My girls are intact. Loving life and happy. I have offers coming in."

She has one weekend of work in September lol. Let's see how 'intact' she is when her payments reduce. I predict another "trying to survive as a single mother post" at some point.

Reactions: 35
I like the "you came out with the love of your kids, that's all what matters"

No. She came out with trauma bonded children, that fear her ("you can stand up for me or duck off"), and that are ready to be abusive to her victims.

that's a big loss. in this case for everyone, but Ioan will have the peace of mind that he did the right thing.

Reactions: 53
She’s back!!!!!! Again. Le sigh.View attachment 2894053
She didn’t react well. This charm offensive is weirding me the duck out.
"I didn't react well" =
  • I defamed my ex-husband and his partner in the global media
  • I sent abusive emails to my ex-husband's mother
  • I was involved in a group on Instagram which trolled and insulted the family of my ex-husband's new partner
  • I have prevented my daughters from having a relationship with their father
  • I encouraged my daughter to hack my ex-husband's public Instagram and post damaging things
  • I got a three-year restraining order taken out on me
  • I stole at least £100,000 from my ex-husband
  • I kept one daughter out of school for a year
  • I made my daughters engage in a plot to get my ex-husband's new partner a restraining order against her, and possible deportation
  • I got my brother to threaten my ex-husband and his new partner on social media
  • I was arrested for breaching the restraining order
  • I wrote letters to my ex-husband's employers to try and get them to fire him
  • I claimed my ex-husband's new partner doesn't really have MS
  • I affected my ex-husband's new partner's health so much with my actions that her doctors were concerned
  • I collude with the Daily Mail's chief showbiz reporter to orchestrate news stories which will be damaging to my ex-husband, his new partner and his career
  • I tried to sell photos of my distressed children to the tabloids, and posted them on my Instagram
  • I frequently consent to having my daughter photographed by the paparazzi and published in tabloids, then pretend we are being stalked and harassed
  • I fire lawyers as a delaying tactic
  • I kept claiming I spent all my money on lawyers, when my ex-husband was paying for them all this time
  • I launched a fraudulent Gofundme in order to shame my ex-husband and distract from an event he was appearing at
  • I leaked a video of the events at the flat involving the fake restraining plot on the same day of my ex-husband's 50th birthday, in order to try and ruin that for him. I don't care about the privacy of my daughter or how she would come across in that video
  • I tried to blackmail my previous ex-boyfriend by writing a blog article about his alleged drug-taking, because he wouldn't give me any (more) money
  • I claimed I was penniless and about to be homeless, when I've never moved out of Hollywood or Beverly Hills, and I carry on buying Creme de la Mer from eBay
  • I publicly bullied a young co-worker of my ex-husband, and called her a "witch", because she dared to write a heart emoji in an Instagram post he made of his new relationship
  • I sent photos of my daughter's alleged injuries from the fake restraining order plot to a creepy man on the internet so he could write an article about it, and satisfy his 'women being abused' fetish
  • I sent my daughter to an expensive school for a year, knowing I couldn't afford to pay the fees for longer than that
  • I spend my time making sock accounts and trying to harass and intimidate people I don't like on the internet, instead of being productive with my life

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 90
I think that's why these Alice threads have so much camaraderie, respect and online friendship. So many of us have gone through abuse, narc relationships, serious illness and/or caring for loved ones with a serious illness, so there is a lot of genuine knowing and understanding of what someone is going through. It's not just reading a personal post and feeling sympathy, or even empathy, it's that soul deep knowing from your own experience that hopefully means people who do share their personal stories feel seen, understood and accepted. There can also be a lot of shame and guilt for victims of abuse and I think seeing Alice narc in black and white helps people to realise that an abuser is always going to abuse, no matter what you do or don't do. You may have reacted badly, you may have made mistakes, done things you're ashamed of, but nothing you did caused the abuse, and nothing you could have done would have stopped it either. Tattle gets a lot of criticism but personally I think these Alice threads are a valuable resource for anyone wanting to understand more about narcs and abuse.
So well said @CookieMonsta
---
"You acted fine Alice"

What the hell do you say to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if Eminem is a modern Nostradamus and can predict the future with song lyrics. It’s scary how much these lyrics are Alice. Even down to the duck you Debbie 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Morning Turds!
Just saw Bs post...now I gotta say Ioan is looking goooood as a silver fox. He was never really my type, he looked too "pretty" if that makes sense, but boy he has had a glow up of late, now I 100% find him attractive. See what the right partner can do for someone, even with all the shite he has been through, he has never looked better, he probably feels a million times better too.
I've seen big Al has posted some more throwbacks 🥱 . Gonna take a gander...I'll be back!

Just gotta add, she's says "I didn't react well" that's the bleeping understatement of the century 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣.
I wonder if she's gearing up to do some kind of "I had a breakdown" interview, which is why I acted that way. No mAlice, you're not a nice person, you're a narc, with a history of abuse going back years! That's who you are, and you have to work on that every single day, if you really want to change (which we all know she doesn't, as narcs are incapable of change) she's deffo shitting it, that B has concrete proof on her trolling!
As you were!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
"I didn't react well" =
  • I was involved in a group on Instagram which trolled and insulted the family of my ex-husband's new partner
  • I encouraged my daughter to hack my ex-husband's public Instagram and post damaging things
  • I made my daughters engage in a plot to get my ex-husband's new partner a restraining order against her, and possible deportation
  • I got my brother to threaten my ex-husband and his new partner on social media
  • I affected my ex-husband's new partner's health so much with my actions that her doctors were concerned
  • I collude with the Daily Mail's chief showbiz reporter to orchestrate news stories which will be damaging to my ex-husband, his new partner and his career
  • I tried to sell photos of my distressed children to the tabloids, and posted them on my Instagram
  • I frequently consent to having my daughter photographed by the paparazzi and published in tabloids, then pretend we are being stalked and harassed
  • I kept claiming I spent all my money on lawyers, when my ex-husband was paying for them all this time
  • I launched a fraudulent Gofundme in order to shame my ex-husband and distract from an event he was appearing at
  • I leaked a video of the events at the flat involving the fake restraining plot on the same day of my ex-husband's 50th birthday, in order to try and ruin that for him. I don't care about the privacy of my daughter or how she would come across in that video
  • I tried to blackmail my previous ex-boyfriend by writing a blog article about his alleged drug-taking, because he wouldn't give me any (more) money
  • I claimed I was penniless and about to be homeless, when I've never moved out of Hollywood or Beverly Hills, and I carry on buying Creme de la Mer from eBay
  • I publicly bullied a young co-worker of my ex-husband, and called her a "witch", because she dared to write a heart emoji in an Instagram post he made of his new relationship
  • I sent photos of my daughter's alleged injuries from the fake restraining order plot to a creepy man on the internet so he could write an article about it, and satisfy his 'women being abused' fetish
  • I sent my daughter to an expensive school for a year, knowing I couldn't afford to pay the fees for longer than that
  • I spend my time making sock accounts and trying to harass and intimidate people I don't like on the internet, instead of being productive with my life
Ioan's crimes
-he left a unhappy, abusive marriage
-he dated someone new
- he attempted a peaceful divorce which Alice rejected
-he kept providing for the kids and their abusive mom
-he is trying to be part of his kids live despite their behavior
-he legally protected himself from abuse
-he kept silence

"aLiCe YoU aRe ThE vIcTiM"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
"I didn't react well" =
Just when I feel an ounce of sympathy for Alice, it's posts like yours @Ametrine that brings me back. This woman deserves not a once of mine or anyone's sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The ‘without warning’ nonsense grinds my gears. Yes, she had plenty of warning and plenty of chances to behave differently. Actually, if she had just come off social media and made her abuse less public, Ioan might have stayed. (Thank goodness he didn’t). But even if ‘I’m leaving’ was the only notice she had been given - no one owes anyone any more than that. If he had snuck out in the night with no explanation then I might think Alice had a point. But it’s just another childish attempt to blame others for her disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If he had snuck out in the night with no explanation then I might think Alice had a point.
Actually if you are being abused, and he was, he might well have snuck out in the night and he would have had every right to do so. In fact, that's what I think happened. Alice was passed out drunk, the kids were asleep and he escaped. We know he had to get a hotel over the Christmas before he got his own place. He also wasn't able get his things either until much later so he was clearly afraid of her. Quite rightly too as she was a violent malicious maniac.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
If she's not in jail or probation.
I thought the exact same thing! Imagine of she has to pull out, cis she's in jail 🤣
Also the people saying, the way she acted is 'normal" er, no it's bleeping not! If these were real friends, they'd be calling her out on it! Because there is one thing being angry and upset, but it's another to do what she did 😡😤
Those people are in effect "validating" what she did, which in my eyes makes them abusive too! One even admits to hitting the other woman ffs! Those woman all need therapy of they think it's normal to abuse people to the point where an RO is needed!
---
Thought I'd help Alice out and put all her newest pics in a collage! I know, I shouldn't have but maybe she will put it up in her new trailer! Here's to moving forward! I hope you like it. 💓 🤞
View attachment 2894110
And I've just spotted the walrus, I can't 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought the exact same thing! Imagine of she has to pull out, cis she's in jail 🤣
Also the people saying, the way she acted is 'normal" er, no it's bleeping not! If these were real friends, they'd be calling her out on it! Because there is one thing being angry and upset, but it's another to do what she did 😡😤
Those people are in effect "validating" what she did, which in my eyes makes them abusive too! One even admits to hitting the other woman ffs! Those woman all need therapy of they think it's normal to abuse people to the point where an RO is needed!
---

And I've just spotted the walrus, I can't 🤣
Well one of them admits to punching their husband's new girlfriend, so yeah, definitely abusive. Gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Actually if you are being abused, and he was, he might well have snuck out in the night and he would have had every right to do so. In fact, that's what I think happened. Alice was passed out drunk, the kids were asleep and he escaped. We know he had to get a hotel over the Christmas before he got his own place. He also wasn't able get his things either until much later so he was clearly afraid of her. Quite rightly too as she was a violent malicious maniac.
You’re absolutely right. But Alice doesn’t think she is an abuser, so I just mean that if he had given her zero warning (obviously that’s not what happened) then she might have genuinely felt blindsided. To this day she doesn’t believe she has done anything wrong. Which is hugely worrying (& telling) in itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.