Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:
Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
My mum is the same. She's so focused on her own needs, her own wants, her own feelings, she literally can't see let alone give space or attention to anyone else. And she definitely can't/won't see what her self-absorption does to anyone else, that her need to be pandered too 24/7 pushes people away, and instead she just gets more frantic about her wants and feelings and pushes even harder. It's one of the hardest aspects of living with a narc Imo; not the love bombing, the lies and manipulations, the passive-aggressiveness or even the outright abuse. It's this constant 24/7 endless, over-whelming need they have to always be first, always be pandered too, always have their own way, for you to always be their emotional life raft. They are emotional vampires, constantly sucking the energy and the life out of you.

My mother is exactly the same. My father started working abroad when I was 9, to get away from family life (he never wanted children, however my mother is Catholic and they ended up with 3, all born within 5 years). My mother's overriding concern (and still is to this day) is to present as the Ideal Catholic Mother...which basically, as she interpreted it, consisted of playing the martyr at all times and having people both admire and feel sorry for her simultaneously. She expected all of us to be mind-readers, and was passive-aggressive to the extreme. My father managed 10 years of it before he fucked off...he made it pretty clear to my mother two years later that he wanted out completely when he tried to trick her into moving back to our home country... myself, my brothers and my mother were going to be the 'advance' party, as it were, and he'd follow later...only he wasn't going to. His plan got rumbled right at the last minute and he confessed it to my mother the same day. My mother still stayed with him...

He finally left for good, for another woman, when I was 21. It was pretty obvious to all that he'd waited until my youngest brother turned 18. He'd been working abroad for the 4 years beforehand, and we saw him on average for 3 weeks out of each year. There was always an excuse why he couldn't come home on his annual leave. I was in a serious car accident when I was 17...he still didn't come back. My mother reacted much the same way Alice did, emotionally blackmailed myself and my brother into cutting all contact with my father...the whole 'you are on my side or duck off'

That was 35 years ago this year. My mother is even more bitter than she was on the day it happened. She was 47 when my father left, never had another relationship again - because of course as a 'Good Catholic' in her eyes she's still married to my father. I spent about a decade feeling really sorry for my mother, until I reached my 30s and started seeing with fresh eyes how my friends, partners etc families worked. How their parents didn't act like putting a roof over their heads and feeding them was a major sacrifice, but instead the bare minimum required of a parent. Basically, the parents put their children first.

People like Alice and my mother are pure poison to their children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Thread title suggestion:
Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing tattle
Yeah I'm gonna nominate this too!
I thought i wanted to see "I reacted badly" worked in to a title, but then when I think about it, the audacity her thinking (and her FMs) that it was just an overreaction and she hasnt really donw anything that bad, doesn't seem right to have it in a title thread.
I wonder what old photo the fuckwit will post tonight 🙄🥱, given that Ioan is working today/tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Im calling a move to Hawaii. This could also explain the reason for the shift in focus to Elsie and her reading etc as Ella is unlikely to go to college now and Elsie is the younger one.

View attachment 2896498
If she can't afford Beverly Hills, there's no way she can afford Hawaii! If she does make a break for it, I hope she stashed more than $26 to pay for shipping her manky old clothes and her ancient Prius over there.

Reactions: 20
spent about a decade feeling really sorry for my mother, until I reached my 30s and started seeing with fresh eyes how my friends, partners etc families worked.
That's one of the reasons AFE doesn't want Ella in school as she will be exposed to normal kids with divorced parents there. Even if she was expelled, they should have got another school for her asap as it's well known that online schools aren't as good. Therefore I don't think she was expelled, more likely Alice told her not to bother going as she could do it online. tit parenting as usual. School is considered a protective factor for vulnerable kids so needless to say AFE is against her going.

As for the Weinstein story, I don’t think AFE will mention it. It's a pack of lies, but that's not the reason. I think she milked it dry the first time around and she can't keep her story straight either. The perils of being a liar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That's one of the reasons AFE doesn't want Ella in school as she will be exposed to normal kids with divorced parents there. Even if she was expelled, they should have got another school for her asap as it's well known that online schools aren't as good. Therefore I don't think she was expelled, more likely Alice told her not to bother going as she could do it online. tit parenting as usual. School is considered a protective factor for vulnerable kids so needless to say AFE is against her going.

As for the Weinstein story, I don’t think AFE will mention it. It's a pack of lies, but that's not the reason. I think she milked it dry the first time around and she can't keep her story straight either. The perils of being a liar.
She’s successfully isolated that kid from her peers and any way of speaking to someone in authority in confidence about things at home. It’s all controlled by Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I'm again playing catch-up. Has there been anything significant happened from over a week ago. My mum was rush into hospital so I've been so busy. Thankfully she's on the mend x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm sure she will post about HW. Anything to wedge herself into a front page news story. She can't help herself.

Reactions: 12
I'm again playing catch-up. Has there been anything significant happened from over a week ago. My mum was rush into hospital so I've been so busy. Thankfully she's on the mend x
Nope, just Alice being Alice. Hope your Mum is well on the road to recovery. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sure she will post about HW. Anything to wedge herself into a front page news story. She can't help herself.
She'll jump on the bandwagon again, looking for a fresh DM article about being victimized.
---
Bianca is so photogenic.
Isn't this the chin Alice was trying to achieve by filtering?

1000003474.jpg

1000003475.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
While I know we are all curious and nosey buggers, I feel a bit uncomfortable about finding Ioan & Bianca’s new address. Feel a bit hypocritical as I am all on it for Alice. But they have been abused and just think if we can potentially find it then so can she. And she might be the reason they moved.

I just don’t want to put ideas in her head. She cannot do tit for herself, but she’s proved here that she is capable of finding others that will. Plus it’s just a bit intrusive. Even though we never reveal x

Having said that, I will always and forever (not a ref to you Alice before you claim it) will always bow down to the @welp detective skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
While I know we are all curious and nosey buggers, I feel a bit uncomfortable about finding Ioan & Bianca’s new address. Feel a bit hypocritical as I am all on it for Alice. But they have been abused and just think if we can potentially find it then so can she. And she might be the reason they moved.

I just don’t want to put ideas in her head. She cannot do tit for herself, but she’s proved here that she is capable of finding others that will. Plus it’s just a bit intrusive. Even though we never reveal x

Having said that, I will always and forever (not a ref to you Alice before you claim it) will always bow down to the @welp detective skills.
Yes, I am not comfortable with the idea of tracking their residence, but @welp has not really divulged any information other than it appears to be a one bedroom, which might indicate they have given up on custody. Hopefully, it's just a transition residence before moving to a house. I am not an internet sleuth, so have no way of tracking them unless I was physically stalking them, which I can see Alice doing. However, I do not have not any inhibitions about Alice as she practically advertises it on her account or the various pap shots when she moved. By rights, she should be moving in May as she has no discernable income other than the allowance Ioan pays her, and that stops this month, apart from child support!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.