Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back!!!!!! Again. Le sigh.View attachment 2894053
She didn’t react well. This charm offensive is weirding me the duck out.
No warning. Sure. He only told her months if not years ago that he was unhappy.

She‘s intact. Yeah, just look at her Instagram. Totally normal for a 55-year-old mother of minor children. Setting a wonderful example for her children, too, of work ethic and social values.

Girls are intact. Sure. Nothing more normal than a 13-year-old having a hissy fit and trashing her father‘s apartment and assaulting him, his life partner and their dog because she didn‘t want to meet the partner … after 2 years. And then have the gall to bring charges against THEM. Not to mention stealing from him, hacking his Instagram with homophobic slurs and trying to blackmail him into paying for an elite school they couldn‘t afford. Perfectly normal and well-adjusted behavior.

If this miserable excuse of a female and mother regretted the things she‘s said and done in the least, she would have long since told her minions on SM and her abusive brother to knock it off. She would see to it that the girls got the therapy they need to heal from all this that SHE caused and teach them to treat their father with respect at the very least.

Rant over, breathe!🤬😡 Hypocritical, conniving waste of space, mAlice Evans.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Getting the “me”back then posts a pic from 25 years ago 🤪🤭. That’s not back, that’s 2-3 decades ago. Back would be you walking the red carpet or working on set today.

Also “i have offers coming in”. Yeah right, someone in acting school writing a script and saying you can be in it is not exactly the offer of the century. Alice is in the auditioning line, not the offer line. And in today’s job market of streaming fucked the world that line stretches from LA to NYC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
“I reacted badly”

understatement of the year
---
Meanwhile a cheeky glimpse of a happy man. In Seattle, with his fiancée, about to do some interesting work. Life would appear good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Getting the “me”back then posts a pic from 25 years ago 🤪🤭. That’s not back, that’s 2-3 decades ago. Back would be you walking the red carpet or working on set today.

Also “i have offers coming in”. Yeah right, someone in acting school writing a script and saying you can be in it is not exactly the offer of the century. Alice is in the auditioning line, not the offer line. And in today’s job market of streaming fucked the world that line stretches from LA to NYC.
Offers from salad cream Clive to adjust her tag 🫣🤭
Alice I really hope your not getting the "old me" back because the old you resulted in the loss of your marriage 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thought I'd help Alice out and put all her newest pics in a collage! I know, I shouldn't have but maybe she will put it up in her new trailer! Here's to moving forward! I hope you like it. 💓 🤞
Screenshot_20240424_000539_Photo Mixer.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Lin is always on here lurking. It wasn't really drama but she is very sensitive to anyone saying anything about her here. She goes from one extreme to the other. I still say sunlight is the best disinfectant.

View attachment 2892689
---

Lol she is not the brightest but her fanpage is now harmless basically. Tattle has far bigger reach and influence.
I moved on from the perm. Kept the mullet though, and had it really short on top and spiked it up with gel and kept the back long.

I was a 12 year old Pat Sharp. Well, I did always want to go on Fun House!

ETA: for our friends not in UK.

View attachment 2892948
I posted a pic of Pat Sharp yesterday in the Lottie Drynan thread. Is the mullet/perm combo due a comeback??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
"I have offers coming in" - will she declare them in court next week? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I love that she specified 2020: yknow, the year where she wanted to "uproot" Ioan's life "without warning" by wanting a new boyfriend.

as I thought her fans are abusers on their own
Screenshot_20240424_084953_Instagram.jpg

---
Alice: *shames Ioan for wanting a private divorce, makes it as public as possible*

Her fans:
Screenshot_20240424_085523_Instagram.jpg

the most insane thing is that they claim everyone would have reacted with years of abuse. that is so untrue, Alice is a big exception for celebs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I love that she specified 2020: yknow, the year where she wanted to "uproot" Ioan's life "without warning" by wanting a new boyfriend.

View attachment 2894125
Sadly these types are too shallow to realise that their partners most likely didn't leave them because of their looks but because of their horrible behaviour/personalities.
---
"I have offers coming in" - will she declare them in court next week? :p
Offers coming in is not money in the hand, she's just trying to look as if she's looking for work.

Reactions: 26
i btw suspect she is setting up a narrative that she moved on but Ioan hasnt and he is legally abusing her. the court case is not over after all. I also suspect Bianca's video with Ioan pissed her off.

if she had genuinely moved on she would apologize to her victims and help to undo the damage she caused the past 3 years, until then she is the same ugly person that is just trying to wear a mask from 25 years ago.

Her next post will be how her soldier looks like her.
Screenshot_20240424_083446_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240424_090627_Gallery.jpg

btw the fact that since 2022 she says every few weeks that she is "back" (back with what?) shows how much it's pretend. you would think you would know the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39

View attachment 2894125
---
Alice: *shames Ioan for wanting a private divorce, makes it as public as possible*

Her fans:
View attachment 2894142
the most insane thing is that they claim everyone would have reacted with years of abuse. that is so untrue, Alice is a big exception for celebs
The scary thing about these types of people is they sound normal. They're literate, seemingly intelligent, posting kind, encouraging, supportive comments - but those comments are full of bald faced lies!?! Do they know nothing about Alice and the divorce except for the narrative she's been spinning or is their perception of truth and reality that bleeping distorted?? It's like you're both staring at the same white wall and they are adamantly insisting it's black. I just find them so baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I was wondering why she signed them. :LOL:
Was she planning on selling them autographed?
I was looking for the L and R written inside the shoes, so she would know which went on which foot when she was 3 sheets to the wind ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.