Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's unsettling how much public information is available about the children and they don't seem to be protected from public accounts interacting with it.

I think Alice is a massive risk to her kids safety and hopefully the people obligated to serve the best interests of the children clearly see that.
In ten years time, children's online safety will be the "Me Too" of it's generation - particularly when it comes to 'influencers' who are cashing in on their kids.

There is absolutely no control over who is watching your children when their entire life is paraded online. None at all, and if any of them think that there is, I have a bridge I'd like to sell them. So many times, I've looked at these instas and YouTube channels, scrolled through the list of followers and commenters and cringed.

I have sat on Reddit and watched tech geeks pinpoint a location from a still picture, with nothing in it but two trees and some fields, within 30 minutes. In every day life, the danger from predators is massively overstated, but if you're willingly putting up daily videos of your kids without a care for who is figuring out where they are, you're not the full shilling.

And yes, AI is going to make putting your children online 100x more dangerous than it was before. God knows how many kids are going to end up in care while the police try to figure out whether the CSAI they've found is real or AI. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Regarding removing Ioan’s name from the thread titles - I was in favour of this, but I think I’ve changed my mind.

Here’s why. Alice is never going to stop creating tit for Ioan. Never. Judging by her past record, she’ll try and disrupt the Bad Boys 4 premiere.

People who are unfamiliar with the story will remember Ioan has an unhinged ex-wife, and they’ll google him. If we remove his name from these threads, then they might not show up in Google results.

By having his name here, at least there’s more of a chance that people who are unfamiliar with the situation will find these threads, see the evidence of what Alice has done, see the court documents, and might change their minds about him when they realise what the true story is.
To add to this, what I meant to say was when Alice inevitably is back in the tabloids, some people might just think Ioan abandoned his children and didn't pay any child support. A lot of people don't know the full story, and still remember Alice's media tour in late 2021.

If they then google him, rather than Alice's name, they are more likely to get a better impression of him if they find these threads and see what the real situation is.

Reactions: 25
In ten years time, children's online safety will be the "Me Too" of it's generation - particularly when it comes to 'influencers' who are cashing in on their kids.

There is absolutely no control over who is watching your children when their entire life is paraded online. None at all, and if any of them think that there is, I have a bridge I'd like to sell them. So many times, I've looked at these instas and YouTube channels, scrolled through the list of followers and commenters and cringed.

I have sat on Reddit and watched tech geeks pinpoint a location from a still picture, with nothing in it but two trees and some fields, within 30 minutes. In every day life, the danger from predators is massively overstated, but if you're willingly putting up daily videos of your kids without a care for who is figuring out where they are, you're not the full shilling.

And yes, AI is going to make putting your children online 100x more dangerous than it was before. God knows how many kids are going to end up in care while the police try to figure out whether the CSAI they've found is real or AI. It's a disaster waiting to happen.
I think privacy in general is going to be the “big thing” of the next generation. They will look at this generation with horror for enabling the loss of privacy & the resulting mental issues that come with it (SM addiction, depression wtc)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Alice's latest follows

I can see what her tactic will be in the upcoming trial. Doesn't she realize that the story is now set, she is the domestic abuser, not Ioan, and one day the girls will see that as well.
As to the AI story, you would think she would speak out about it from her pulpit, she is an influencer, don't you know !

Reactions: 12
To add to this, what I meant to say was when Alice inevitably is back in the tabloids, some people might just think Ioan abandoned his children and didn't pay any child support. A lot of people don't know the full story, and still remember Alice's media tour in late 2021.

If they then google him, rather than Alice's name, they are more likely to get a better impression of him if they find these threads and see what the real situation is.
I disagree. Google Ioan Gruffudd abuse and a whole bunch of articles and links to Mumsnet and Tattle come up. Tattle is not going to 'save' Ioan's reputation if people google him. When the trial is over, he is free of Alice and I don't think he should be forever linked to her. It's like continuing the abuse in a way, continuing to lump him with her - let the poor guy be free of the millstone around his neck and let Alice bask in her own notoriety and see how much she likes it without anyone to hide behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I disagree. Google Ioan Gruffudd abuse and a whole bunch of articles and links to Mumsnet and Tattle come up.
Don't Google results depend on the person, their browsing history and their location? So different people will get different results when googling.

So because we use Tattle, Tattle results will always come up higher.

Anyway, to be honest I'm bored of this discussion. We seem to be having it every thread now recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
so long the trials are open it makes zero sense to remove it

Reactions: 36
Regarding removing Ioan’s name from the thread titles - I was in favour of this, but I think I’ve changed my mind.

Here’s why. Alice is never going to stop creating tit for Ioan. Never. Judging by her past record, she’ll try and disrupt the Bad Boys 4 premiere.

People who are unfamiliar with the story will remember Ioan has an unhinged ex-wife, and they’ll google him. If we remove his name from these threads, then they might not show up in Google results.

By having his name here, at least there’s more of a chance that people who are unfamiliar with the situation will find these threads, see the evidence of what Alice has done, see the court documents, and might change their minds about him when they realise what the true story is.
Excellent point. As you say, she’ll never give up on her campaign to ruin him - her narcissistic wound runs too deep for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another thing to consider, if you had a Yo thread it would eventually be filled with, ' oh here's the latest from his ex who can't move on.' Similarly, if you have just an Alice thread it would be full of her socks on how she can't get over Yo. They will always share children and Alice will always be a mentally ill abusive person (I will believe this until I see actual efforts at change). Eventually I think the thread will slow down, people will move on. There will be periodic bits here and there but it'll slow...just the natural course of things. I would not mind a Yo & B thread but even that would eventually get post about the angry ex wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t know if either you or @brie l have been divorced in NZ, but it’s great here when you do, as it’s fully no fault. (Though downside is you have to wait 2 yrs). When I left my ex I had all these examples of our irreconcilable differences… one being how we raised our children. We had such different approaches and could never agree. I’d find myself compromising for a quiet life (and tbf he’d say the same no doubt, but we’re talking pretty minor stuff - we both had their safety and happiness paramount) But none of it mattered.

Moral being, I bet Ioan looks back at stuff he participated in for a quiet life and wonders ‘wtaf was I thinking’ …
---
Ps my ex husband, who I despised and he felt the same, sent me a huge bunch of flowers when me and my husband shifted over the ditch. I haven’t really spoken to him in 17 odd years. Funny how those who once hated you will forgive with hindsight when they realize you haven’t fucked up their relationship with their kids eh?! And you’ve helped raise awesome kids together …
I've been divorced in NZ. You can even do it online if both parties are on the same page so to speak. However my ex didn't want to sign the papers (like he really had a choice) so I found the best lawyer who is still mine and the new Mr Brie's laywer. You don't have to prove why you want to get divorced, just as you say wait the two years.

It's nice that you and ex Mr Seven Year Biatch found some mutual respect. Time and finding yourself in a happier and more content place certainly helps.

I hope you are enjoying Melbourne.

PS I call my group of besties "biatches". I have often wondered if this term translates globally. For me it's a term of endearment (a bit like A-Von-Da-Lay)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
minor correction: while the school was informed about this on the 21st the press reported about this on the 26th, so hours before that post, that's even worse 💀
I get I'm slow on my thoughts currently: but I just realized that her "I'm not sold on moving to Bevery Hills" post was on the same day and she was going on about how she was only there for the (as it turns out unsafe) schools under the post too. That's actually nuts 💀

dont think this one was posted yet
1000024769.jpg

Reactions: 18
Alice's latest follows

I can see what her tactic will be in the upcoming trial. Doesn't she realize that the story is now set, she is the domestic abuser, not Ioan, and one day the girls will see that as well.
As to the AI story, you would think she would speak out about it from her pulpit, she is an influencer, don't you know !
Ahh, yes. Reneé Izambard. Great call there, mAlice. It appears she lives off the same alley mAlice does, taking great delight in accusing their famous ex husbands of stuff that never happened.

Reactions: 7
I get I'm slow on my thoughts currently: but I just realized that her "I'm not sold on moving to Bevery Hills" post was on the same day and she was going on about how she was only there for the (as it turns out unsafe) schools under the post too. That's actually nuts 💀

dont think this one was posted yet
View attachment 2805307
Walking the dog… Well we can add that to the list of lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tattle is not going to 'save' Ioan's reputation if people google him. When the trial is over, he is free of Alice and I don't think he should be forever linked to her. It's like continuing the abuse in a way, continuing to lump him with her - let the poor guy be free of the millstone around his neck and let Alice bask in her own notoriety and see how much she likes it without anyone to hide behind.
Quite. They have no relationship now.

As for the 'someone special' she is meeting, I think it's a lawyer. She will be looking for a shark one.
---
who needs an uber at 1 pm
Does this mean she's drinking? Maybe it's meeting Chrissy Iley again?

As for "hoping for some stability'. WTF?? She can't afford BH. End of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.