Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know anything about his relationship with alcohol.
People can give up alcohol for different reasons. It doesn't have to mean there was out of control drinking. The evidence is that AFE had the problem and therefore she complained publicly when he gave up alcohol.
---
Being away is probably a massive factor - often a loss of control which is hugely triggering to an abuser and gives the victim space to think.
That's true but it looks like AFE hounded IG with non-stop phone calls while he was away. They don't give up control that easy.

Reactions: 18
She's definitely lost a lot of weight (probably not in a healthy way given how skinny her legs are), but she would look so much better in a nice outfit that didn't wash her out, or drown her.
And goodness knows what her poor feet must ache like in those monstrosities!
I think she's doing what a lot of women do when they've lost weight and they carry on wearing the same clothes instead of dropping down in size. Personally I think she should set fire to the outfit so she's not tempted to wear it till it falls off her in rags.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like they've either turned the comments off on the DF or people just DGAF about mAlice anymore. The last comment was 13hrs ago, that's gotta hurt her craving for fame 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.