Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t we already have this argument last thread or the one before it?
IG has the financial and custody hearings coming up - it would be silly to remove him beforehand.
But he is not the main focus, she is. She is main lynchpin in this whole drama, not Ioan. He is only connected still because she is fighting him and delaying the conclusion of the divorce finances and child support, but he IS divorced and disconnected from her in the way that counts, i.e. no longer her husband.

Reactions: 11
But he is not the main focus, she is. She is main lynchpin in this whole drama, not Ioan. He is only connected still because she is fighting him and delaying the conclusion of the divorce finances and child support, but he IS divorced and disconnected from her in the way that counts, i.e. no longer her husband.
Without him people won’t know who she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Interestingly Alice has now deleted her Tone post

Tone posted this today (the "a relative said" post was this morning, the rest the past hour)
View attachment 2799960
View attachment 2799961
curious
Asshole! She's already apologised but ofc AlcoTone doesn't have the grace or class to accept an apology and will continue to use her post as a way to play the victim and to just be a complete and utter bleep.
---
This active aviation industry professional agrees with your ex-military husband and the aforementioned aviation-obsessed husband. 😁
Well, aviation obsessed Alice bleeping Evans does not agree with any of you, including the professionals and ex-professional hubbies, and we all know she's the smartest person in the room. So!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahoy there Tattlers..

BessieNessie (GMDSS licensed) confirming that maritime radio communications don’t use ‘over and out’ either. 🧑‍✈️

Standing by on channel one-six. 🌊 ⛴

What’s the opposite of imposter syndrome? I mean mediocre twats like Alice with no tangible capabilities who, for no reason at all feel they should be counted among circles they don’t belong in? Whatever it is can we add it to her list of comorbidities? 🙏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We will. Who knows who the randoms are in the various threads apart from the people interested in them - who knows who Jack Monroe or Tracy di Marco or Jodie Marsh are?
There’s a policeman in parliament who knows who Jack Monroe is, and a Scottish person who went tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Without him people won’t know who she is
That's a good thing. She is a Z list, unemployed, non entity but then so are 90% of the people discussed on Tattle. I don't know who 90% of them are but enough people do for them to have threads. As a bonus, it will annoy her to not be linked to Baby Angel in thread titles.

Also she attracts attention via the DM for no good reason, ie, she posts some nonsense on Insta about having a new boyfriend (when it turns out to be the kids instead). Therefore she's a Z list celeb in her own right now. We can still discuss IG and BW here as her socks always react to what they do.
---
who knows who Jack Monroe or Tracy di Marco or Jodie Marsh are?
They are the more famous ones too. The ones listed under Instagrammers are Who?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
He’s pivotal to it all. He’s the one with the money, the fame, the name, the court psychological investigators. He’s the one who’s been PAd from his own children. Slice (typo and it stays) is nothing without him.
---
Ahoy there Tattlers..

BessieNessie (GMDSS licensed) confirming that maritime radio communications don’t use ‘over and out’ either. 🧑‍✈️

What’s the opposite of imposter syndrome? I mean mediocre twats like Alice with no tangible capabilities who, for no reason at all feel they should be counted among circles they don’t belong in? Whatever it is can we add it to her list of comorbidities? 🙏🏼
Narcissism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
He’s pivotal to it all. He’s the one with the money, the fame, the name, the court psychological investigators. He’s the one who’s been PAd from his own children. Slice (typo and it stays) is nothing without him.
Yes, but he is not the main discussion point! Alice is. Long after I&B are married and have headed off into the sunset, Alice will be carrying on her shenanigans and there will be other 'Ioans' (poor sods} who will end up taking out DVRO's against her or checking into the Priory for PTSD treatment. And this thread will still be taking receipts.
Edited to say I am not a Ioan fan, but I am 100% an anti Alice fan. I won't be too bothered if I hear nothing more about Ioan following the conclusion of the trial, but I will always be interested in what Cunty McCuntface is up to.

Reactions: 17
Ahoy there Tattlers..

Dunning-Kruger effect?

I think Alice qualifies for several others on this list:

1709837098440.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Slice (typo and it stays) is nothing without him.
Exactly - all the more reason to not link them in the thread titles. She is a nothing burger we can still critique though. That's what Tattle is for.

She is a parasite that IG is still trying to extricate himself from. Legally the divorce will be finalised this year. She shouldn't be able to parasite off his modest fame on here either. It's the Alice and Tone show aka it's the Alice and Alice Sock show.

Reactions: 9
Exactly - all the more reason to not link them in the thread titles. She is a nothing burger we can still critique though. That's what Tattle is for.

She is a parasite that IG is still trying to extricate himself from. Legally the divorce will be finalised this year. She shouldn't be able to parasite off his modest fame on here either. It's the Alice and Tone show aka it's the Alice and Alice Sock show.
“Nothing burger” has me lol’ing into my post toddler bedtime cuppa this evening 🤭

Seeing as Alice seems to think we’re all feverish Ioan fans who’ve turned on her (🤔), I’m wondering if we did a poll, what proportion of us would be here primarily as “Ioan fans”… and what proportion would be Alice anti-fans? I’ll put a fiver on 20-80 at least.

Reactions: 20
Just looked at the last follow on Alice’s Instagram and it's for conventions mainly in France. One of their guests/clients, is Kelly Rutherford.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think you probably meant the child custody, child and/or spousal support, and any other financial matters relating to the divorce will be finalized this year.
But, for anyone new reading here, the divorce was finalized this past year - 2023.

Date marital or domestic partnership status ends:
1709846234080.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, but he is not the main discussion point! Alice is. Long after I&B are married and have headed off into the sunset, Alice will be carrying on her shenanigans and there will be other 'Ioans' (poor sods} who will end up taking out DVRO's against her or checking into the Priory for PTSD treatment. And this thread will still be taking receipts.
Edited to say I am not a Ioan fan, but I am 100% an anti Alice fan. I won't be too bothered if I hear nothing more about Ioan following the conclusion of the trial, but I will always be interested in what Cunty McCuntface is up to.
I don’t think she’ll have much luck suckering in any Disney execs. She might get the odd Tinder hookup but I hope that no fool will be mad enough to shack up with the crazy 🤪

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.