Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as you take the scarf off and reveal the turkey neck they will be running

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oof 😳 I could be wrong, but to me her eyes have the grey, dull, cloudy look of a drinker. Especially in that second IG post she put up (and sorry, does she travel with spare scarves?). Her eye bags add to this impression. Ditto the reddish nose. The1pm Uber is another 🚩

🐮

I suppose it’s a good thing she’s not driving. Is a DUI possible, coz if so I’m amazed it hasn’t been uncovered by Mr Welp?

Breaking News … errr
An abuser Ubers to the Boozer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It looks more like her hair broke into a bob rather than was cut. She should really consider going back to wigs.

Screenshot_20240309_200347_Instagram.jpg

No. It never will.

Screenshot_20240309_200716_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It looks more like her hair broke into a bob rather than was cut. She should really consider going back to wigs.

View attachment 2805796

No. It never will.

View attachment 2805800
She should consider not bleaching the tit out of it regularly! If were her, I would buy a good quality wig and shave my head. Once my hair started growing back I would see a colourist who could give me advice on what works best with my natural colour (I imagine she's mainly grey at her age). Her hair would look healthier and she would look way better. But for now a good quality wig!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As an aside, I would only ever sit in the back of an Uber. Most odd.
Imagine sitting in a Uber alone, right next to the driver, and taking a selfie 😱 At 54 years of age.
The UTTER cringe 😬 You’d have to be drunk, right? Oh wait …

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was just thinking today of what her apartment must be like. I'm currently locking horns with my ten year old daughter about cleaning her room. It's a tip at the moment. I bet Alice never makes the girls tidy (parenting is too much effort) and I bet their whole house is a wreck.

Reactions: 16
I like how she reminds one of her lead minions that she actually hasnt moved on yet
1000024785.jpg

1000024782.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Alice. She is getting all over excited about leaving the house (prob for a desperate Tinder date) and there are I&B doing fabulously fun stuff with each other and with friends ALL THE TIME. It is actually sad Alice has such a limited life.
LoOk aT Me i aM LeAvInG ThE HoUsE

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.