Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a policeman in parliament who knows who Jack Monroe is, and a Scottish person who went tell.
I don’t think she’ll have much luck suckering in any Disney execs. She might get the odd Tinder hookup but I hope that no fool will be mad enough to shack up with the crazy 🤪
There’s a policeman in parliament who knows who Jack Monroe is, and a Scottish person who went tell.
Come on now Hotey T, the wee auld wifey "want" tell surely. As I recall I was livid 😡the END.
Alice Evans is a bloated drunk old leech who needs to stop blood sucking the life out of her daughters and ex husband, get her fat old hypochondriac arse out of her sweaty dog tit ridden bed, go out in to the daylight and get a job to earn her own living.
She won't though, she'll keep on lying in her own slime like a big old slug while achoTone shrieks on Twitter like the screaming Caterpillar on the Simpsons.
They are a pair of slimy slugs who need a good dose of salt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly - all the more reason to not link them in the thread titles. She is a nothing burger we can still critique though. That's what Tattle is for.

She is a parasite that IG is still trying to extricate himself from. Legally the divorce will be finalised this year. She shouldn't be able to parasite off his modest fame on here either. It's the Alice and Tone show aka it's the Alice and Alice Sock show.
Question, would the threads remain under the celebrity umbrella, or would they be shuffled off to the bargain basement bin?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think you probably meant the child custody, child and/or spousal support, and any other financial matters relating to the divorce will be finalized this year.
No I meant what I said. It's a bifurcated divorce and while he is free to marry Bianca at any time, the nitty gritty of the divorce, ie, money and the kids have not been finalised.
---
Question, would the threads remain under the celebrity umbrella, or would they be shuffled off to the bargain basement bin?
I don't see a need to move it. She is a Z list celeb just like Jodie Marsh, Daniella Westbrook and Sara Davies whoever she is.

Reactions: 8
No I meant what I said. It's a bifurcated divorce and while he is free to marry Bianca at any time, the nitty gritty of the divorce, ie, money and the kids have not been finalised.
I sincerely apologize for misinterpreting your words. I replied based on my understanding of divorce. 🌹

Reactions: 3
Yep. It makes it looks like IG and AFE still have a relationship. Alice Evans & her Socks is where things are now. They are her constant companions. 🤭
Coming late to this debate, but it seems most of Alice's arguing is done with herself now, so Ioan should be set free from the titles :)

Maybe the thread should also be moved to ‘Instagrammers’ as that is the only place she now posts under her own name, and she definitely isn’t a celebrity. Imagine how much she would fume 😂😂😀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Coming late to this debate, but it seems most of Alice's arguing is done with herself now, so Ioan should be set free from the titles :)
And she seems to have given up on that, as she only posts if DM is reaching out for headline.

Reactions: 7
Not to be confused with the Freddy Kruger effect where Alice underestimates how much she scares the absolute tit out of us with her antics.
What does she do all day now that we just get the odd brainfart from 'Tone'? At one point she was posting hundreds of tweets a day 'to keep herself sane' LOL It was a full time job just reading her tit. She can't barrage IG with shite either. I imagine Bernal used to get barraged but he ghosted her most of the time.

Reactions: 9
I hope what she's doing is making sure her kids are protected when they're on social media.

so much for Alice is enrolling her kids there for safety reasons.

hopefully Ella is neither victim nor offender in this, since it seems to be her grade and school

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I hope what she's doing is making sure her kids are protected when they're on social media.

I think that ship has sailed. AFE is a cyber offender not a protector.
---
hopefully Ella is neither victim nor offender in this, since it seems to be her grade and school
If we find out she is being 'home schooled' again, she probably was involved.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I do find it a bit frightening that this came to light on the 21st and on the 26th Alice was posting a suggestive pic (+caption) with her kids. This woman just can't read any room.

the article mentions that parents were asked to ensure that their kids SM is private and not followed by strangers...guess who didnt do this

• Sad
Reactions: 46
It's unsettling how much public information is available about the children and they don't seem to be protected from public accounts interacting with it.

I think Alice is a massive risk to her kids safety and hopefully the people obligated to serve the best interests of the children clearly see that.

Reactions: 32
It's unsettling how much public information is available about the children and they don't seem to be protected from public accounts interacting with it.

I think Alice is a massive risk to her kids safety and hopefully the people obligated to serve the best interests of the children clearly see that.
She has always been a massive risk to her kids' safety:
  • Setting up a Twitter account for Ella when Ella was about 7-years-old (a public one which anyone can follow, and there's at least one NSFW account following it) and posting photos of a very young Ella and Elsie to it
  • Posting semi-nude photos of the girls to her Instagram
  • Tagging the girls on Instagram with hashtags of their names
  • Taking medicinal cannabis, getting high and reacting badly to it when Ioan was out of town, so was she in this state and alone with the two girls at home (anyone unfamiliar with this, she admitted this in a post on either Reddit or Quora, using an anonymous account which we easily found)
  • Admitting on social media that she fell asleep with the front door to their house unlocked (this was after Ioan had left her)
  • Offering her address to strangers on social media so they could send her gifts
  • Accidentally disclosing her old address on social media by posting photos of parcels received and not blacking out the address
  • Staging a pap shoot and video outside her new Beverly Hills address, so anyone seeing it could find her address in a matter of minutes
  • The sharing of highly personal details about the girls to her social media generally
I do think Ioan should have come down harder on some of this behaviour - the setting up of the Twitter account for Ella, for example. However, he may not have known about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How odd that she posted that years old vanity photo about weight loss and then abandoned the post. No likes from her or comments it seems. I just popped on as I'm curious how she lost the weight.

So much for genuinely having any interest in her supporters. Isn't it normal for her to engage? Perhaps she's on a ban given the doxxing photo and post have been removed. As well she should be if that's the case. Not okay.

MOO

Reactions: 34
1709920816574.png

I do think Ioan should have come down harder on some of this behaviour
He has no control over AFE's behaviour. He didn't when they were married and he certainly doesn't now. Alice needs to control her own behaviour, but when has she ever??

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.