Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to lay off those lip fillers, they are going to explode and get an infection.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Off in an Uber" I mean why even include that detail? Still get the feeling she got a DUI.

Reactions: 25
She’s off drinking for the day then. Wonder where her children are? Hopefully with their father or with friends having a nice time.

Reactions: 20
I'm actually glad she's heading out somewhere.

I hope she is doing something nice, and she realises that she would be happier if she left the house and did normal things.

Of course, I retract this statement if she's in fact up to some mischief.

Reactions: 30
I'm actually glad she's heading out somewhere.

I hope she is doing something nice, and she realises that she would be happier if she left the house and did normal things.

Of course, I retract this statement if she's in fact up to some mischief.
I feel if that was the case of doing something nice she wouldn't be advertising it. She'd be living it like Ioan and Bianca 👋
Sadly this woman doesn't live she schemes, unfortunately the children caught up in her drama also don't live either.
I'm heading off in an Uber to get me some Ben and Jerry's doesn't really get the same oomph does it 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As an aside, I would only ever sit in the back of an Uber. Most odd.

Reactions: 24
she is not off playing golf at least

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she is not off playing golf at least
View attachment 2805672
Poor Alice. She is getting all over excited about leaving the house (prob for a desperate Tinder date) and there are I&B doing fabulously fun stuff with each other and with friends ALL THE TIME. It is actually sad Alice has such a limited life.

Reactions: 15
She's pretending she has a date at 1pm . 🙈
She intends to drink wherever she is unless she really has lost her license perhaps drink driving ?

Can the 14 yr old legally be left in charge of younger kid like UK law ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.