Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so much for Alice is enrolling her kids there for safety reasons.

hopefully Ella is neither victim nor offender in this, since it seems to be her grade and school
Well we will know soon enough if she has been expelled or is one of the children targeted as I am sure Ioan will follow up with therapists and the GAL will be advised. If she is expelled, there will be details of a new school. Or Alice will move quickly.

Reactions: 9
Making her daughter file a fake DVRO and almost announcing on her IG that the girl had hacked her father’s IG are also not what you would expect from a parent who wants to protect her children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
“A terrified student said..” hmm ‘terrified’ eh? Is the Daily Mail still paying cash for stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just popped on as I'm curious how she lost the weight.
Stress from being blindsided

Heartbreak from being dumped for a bikini acrobat bogan accountant

Serious debilitating condition of fibbermyalgia

Utter, utter defamation

Massive dose of cuntitis

I mean, take yer pick 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mr Arctic and I are just having dinner while watching Lost (I know, we’re a bit late to the game), and a minute ago, it happened - we both dropped our forks and shouted in unison, „OMG, it‘s ALICE!“

Seriously, they need to slap a trigger warning on this episode - it can severely traumatize us unsuspecting townsfolk! 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We need a where's wally for this thread during this quiet time :). Like the app that tracks Santa

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do think Ioan should have come down harder on some of this behaviour - the setting up of the Twitter account for Ella, for example. However, he may not have known about it.
He knew about it, he tweeted the account. Bit of a side eye on that one.

Reactions: 19
They were always enrolled there for snob reasons. Ella needs to mingle with the offspring of Disney executives.
Who will no doubt look down on her because of the ugly, out of date, secondhand clothes that the Abuser makes her wear.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What does she do all day now that we just get the odd brainfart from 'Tone'? At one point she was posting hundreds of tweets a day 'to keep herself sane' LOL It was a full time job just reading her tit. She can't barrage IG with shite either. I imagine Bernal used to get barraged but he ghosted her most of the time.
Oh she is still online posting tit all over the interwebs with multiple accounts. And drinking. That’s it. She does nothing else.
All the VD/Originals peeps are at Cons all the time. She could be making real money doing those but I have a feeling she hasn’t been invited back. Shocker.

Reactions: 13
Mr Arctic and I are just having dinner while watching Lost (I know, we’re a bit late to the game), and a minute ago, it happened - we both dropped our forks and shouted in unison, „OMG, it‘s ALICE!“

Seriously, they need to slap a trigger warning on this episode - it can severely traumatize us unsuspecting townsfolk! 🙈😂

I remember watching those episodes, and I remember knowing she was pregnant at the time she filmed. An oversized shirt can mask all sorts of things.

IMG_0062.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m also in favour of it being just the Alice Evans thread 👋🏻 This is a shitshow of her making. She’s made her thread and now she can lie in it ….
Once the trial/s are over (and out?) why not! Let’s show Big Al how it’s done, and drop the Gruff.

I remember watching those episodes, and I remember knowing she was pregnant at the time she filmed. An oversized shirt can mask all sorts of things.

View attachment 2803996
She looks ever so much like her darling bro here ⬆

Anyone else see it?
IMG_5629.jpeg

Uncanny … 🫛🫛🫛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I strongly doubt he had any say in it! 😏
I don’t know if either you or @brie l have been divorced in NZ, but it’s great here when you do, as it’s fully no fault. (Though downside is you have to wait 2 yrs). When I left my ex I had all these examples of our irreconcilable differences… one being how we raised our children. We had such different approaches and could never agree. I’d find myself compromising for a quiet life (and tbf he’d say the same no doubt, but we’re talking pretty minor stuff - we both had their safety and happiness paramount) But none of it mattered.

Moral being, I bet Ioan looks back at stuff he participated in for a quiet life and wonders ‘wtaf was I thinking’ …
---
Ps my ex husband, who I despised and he felt the same, sent me a huge bunch of flowers when me and my husband shifted over the ditch. I haven’t really spoken to him in 17 odd years. Funny how those who once hated you will forgive with hindsight when they realize you haven’t fucked up their relationship with their kids eh?! And you’ve helped raise awesome kids together …

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I do find it a bit frightening that this came to light on the 21st and on the 26th Alice was posting a suggestive pic (+caption) with her kids. This woman just can't read any room.

the article mentions that parents were asked to ensure that their kids SM is private and not followed by strangers...guess who didnt do this
minor correction: while the school was informed about this on the 21st the press reported about this on the 26th, so hours before that post, that's even worse 💀

Reactions: 16
Regarding removing Ioan’s name from the thread titles - I was in favour of this, but I think I’ve changed my mind.

Here’s why. Alice is never going to stop creating tit for Ioan. Never. Judging by her past record, she’ll try and disrupt the Bad Boys 4 premiere.

People who are unfamiliar with the story will remember Ioan has an unhinged ex-wife, and they’ll google him. If we remove his name from these threads, then they might not show up in Google results.

By having his name here, at least there’s more of a chance that people who are unfamiliar with the situation will find these threads, see the evidence of what Alice has done, see the court documents, and might change their minds about him when they realise what the true story is.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.