Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another for the list of lies if it's not there already.

She claims to be freezing because they only have baby space heaters...

1000047169.png

...yet wants Ioan to pay $3,000 per month for her utilities.

1000047171.png

Make it make sense! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Such a bleeping drama queen. Here is the temperature for tonight in LA. It's not COLD at all. In fact I wouldn't use heaters at all if I was in LA. Alice has loads of ugly cardigans and horse blankets - wear them! Does she have heaters going 24/7 just to produce an outrageous electricity bill??

1709117244211.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those are ALICE’s personality traits. Everyone else in BH is just jealous!
Everyone else is just copying Alice's loud, evergivetic peonality - cause you know she's so winning in life.
---
When she says space heaters she means "outer space"
Only explanation for why her heating bill is $3000 per month
I'd make a bad joke about Alice contacting her home planet. But I like to think aliens are nicer than that. Even the creature from the swampy Black Lagoon has better manners than Alice.

• Haha
BH is no more expensive than anywhere else in LA county? Bullshit.

View attachment 2784659
She is such a liar. The schools were never a consideration. She just wants to live in BH because she thinks she is special. Here is the ranking US News ranking for BH High School.
Given those ratings, I would give that school a wide berth if my intention is to prepare my kids for college. Clearly there are at least 99 schools with higher rankings in academics.
1709117441694.png

Reactions: 17
Alice living in BH must stick out like a sore thumb. WeHo is a lot more, shall we say, eclectic - so looking like a bag lady she probably blends in a lot more there amongst the vintage clothing stores etc. In BH, not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is such a liar. The schools were never a consideration. She just wants to live in BH because she thinks she is special. Here is the ranking US News ranking for BH High School.
Given those ratings, I would give that school a wide berth if my intention is to prepare my kids for college. Clearly there are at least 99 schools with higher rankings in academics.
View attachment 2784946
How does Beverly Vista Middle School rate?

Reactions: 4
Another for the list of lies if it's not there already.

She claims to be freezing because they only have baby space heaters...

View attachment 2784933

...yet wants Ioan to pay $3,000 per month for her utilities.

View attachment 2784940

Make it make sense! 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is just another way to blacken Ioan to those girls, they have perfectly adequate hot air heating and I'm sure the landlord would vouch for that if asked by Ioan's lawyers.
Those plug in heaters that she's claiming to use is a way of bumping up the utility bill they cost an absolute fortune to run.
I see you Alice and what your intentions are, hope Ioan's lawyers are in top of this along with his accountant. They should suggest she moves somewhere smaller and cheaper to heat and in her budget!!

Last edited:
Every single person in that courtroom - including Judge Josh will be scratching their heads and wondering how on Earth she’s spending 3k on utilities. She might get away with it online, but amongst people using the same providers as her? Busted.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Every single person in that courtroom - including Judge Josh will be scratching their heads and wondering how on Earth she’s spending 3k on utilities. She might get away with it online, but amongst people using the same providers as her? Busted.
That's why she's come up with the cock and bull story, she's chosen to live in a bigger place than her last one knowing her income will be reduced. Another own goal 🙄

She has an extra special Hollywood Actress one.
Also known as Pay off Tone.

• Haha
View attachment 2784946
Is this the school which the tv show 90210 was supposedly set in??! If so, I don't think any of the TV alumni have gone on to do anything great so give it a swerve for the baybeeeeeeez!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alice's life must be so mentally and emotionally draining, what with all the manipulation, PA, lies, drama, inertia and entitlement. I've never exactly been Miss Positivity (this is something that I envy Bianca dearly), but the thought of all this doom, gloom and loathing that she brings to every aspect of her life exhausts me even from a distance. What a wasted existence. Sometimes I wonder if she will ever feel regret over all the lost opportunities to make something of her life, or if this idiotic wronged-woman charade will accompany her to her deathbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is this the school which the tv show 90210 was supposedly set in??! If so, I don't think any of the TV alumni have gone on to do anything great so give it a swerve for the baybeeeeeeez!!!!
No. They used a fictional school (West Beverly HS) and it wasn't shot in Beverly Hills.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.