Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are these court docs? One in flowery “legalese” and 4 pleading leniency from the judge written in Alice’s left hand and signed “my mum”.

Maybe she’s been on eBay and has bought herself a barrister wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
BH is no more expensive than anywhere else in LA county? Bullshit.

Screenshot_20240227_203610_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She’ll show remotely, and completely fumble and duck it up, Remember the lawyer who could only put a cat meme up on his zoom? Alice will do the same with TITS AKIMBO (bets on which one will address the court, because she’ll forget to switch her microphone on and misunderstands simple questions like: ‘could you please turn your microphone on’). The BAYBEEZ will watch in the background, bemused, while Gloria tops up Alice’s IV of rose.
---
Come on now - her squad.
Taylor Swift has a squad. Alice has four rejects and Tone.
---
Come on now - her squad.
Taylor Swift has a squad. Alice has four rejects and Tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s going to appear as Marjorie isn’t she?? Court snacks everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There are times when I would almost give xx (something?) for a roll of duct tape when I see AFE's gawking mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So to summarize

"I absolutely hate Bevery Hills"

"Beverly Hills is no more expensive than the rest of LA" (MEGA LIE)

"I choose BH for my babeez education" (but I didnt care about my eldest education before that)

"I choose BH to not be isolated" (but I love to isolate my babeez)

Her game is so obvious, it's painful

btw at least she noticed her single mom fauxpas
Screenshot_20240228_072557_Instagram.jpg

as for remote appearance: pretty sure the files are almost never available

oh Vanessa Hudgens started following Bianca, this made me laugh for some reason :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So to summarize

"I absolutely hate Bevery Hills"

"Beverly Hills is no more expensive than the rest of LA" (MEGA LIE)

"I choose BH for my babeez education" (but I didnt care about my eldest education before that)

btw at least she noticed her single mom fauxpas
View attachment 2784684
as for remote appearance: pretty sure the files are almost never available

oh Vanessa Hudgens started following Bianca, this made me laugh for some reason :ROFLMAO:
Why, what is wrong with her? Or is it because mAlice would be jello?

Reactions: 8
Every sentence is more mind-blowing than the last. Worried about isolating herself, from a woman who never leaves the house.
Yeah… probably worried about isolating herself from Panda Express delivery services.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Bianca is getting these follows from people she’s meeting and getting friendly with isn’t she.

Alice doesn’t integrate at all well, even after more than 20 years her friends are all Brits apart from the hired help and by the looks of things she hardly sees any of them either.

Reactions: 27
When Alice says Beverly hills was the same price as other areas what she means is "I was only ever going to rent somewhere for £6500-£7500 because I thought that would mean Ioan would have to pay me £25,000 per month forever so there's no way I would have considered renting somewhere costing half that, and I could find places for £6500-£7500 in lots of areas including Beverly Hills so I picked Beverly Hills"

Reactions: 41
Entitled, social media obsessed bad driver doesn't like living in area full of other entitled, social media obsessed bad drivers.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Like the only options are rich kids private school or BH schools! But she is SO selfless - only thinking of what's best for the BAYBEEZ!

I choose BH so Celia's house is a short drive away. What about her other mate Caroline - isn't she in a cheap area?

I wouldn't be surprised if she starts squatting when she can't afford the rent. At least she is setting up the Woe is Me post for when she has to leave.
---
what she means is "I was only ever going to rent somewhere for £6500-£7500
Of course! Alice Regina isn't going to live in a 'box' like IG and BW do. She was even sneering at him for not having a pool when she was squatting in his house.

ETA it's another way of trauma bonding the kids. She will tell them they will be in BH forever and then when they have to move, blame IG for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.