Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use a small space heater on chilly days too, not a ‘baby’ one like Alice though, just a regular one. I don’t know what a ‘baby’ one is really but I’m guessing it has something to do with baby angels and various fire hazards like dolls heads and glue dripping off it. 👀 💅🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It is so easy to fact check this and know its bullshit just by looking on Zillow.
Even more so than that is that she rented a place that is 3,000 square feet. Three thousand square feet. That is crazy. Their home was half the size of that. So she is paying more a month also because it's a huge place as far as a rental apartment.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Even more so than that is that she rented a place that is 3,000 square feet. Three thousand square feet. That is crazy. Their home was half the size of that.
She thought she was pulling a fast one and getting one over on Ioan!

Reactions: 15
I use a small space heater on chilly days too, not a ‘baby’ one like Alice though, just a regular one. I don’t know what a ‘baby’ one is really but I’m guessing it has something to do with baby angels and various fire hazards like dolls heads and glue dripping off it. 👀 💅🏻
Let me tell you my story about a bargain dehumidifier. It arrived and we could sit it in the kids Barbie house. I’d say it’s a baby one. Oh no, am I Alice??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Question for the lawyers.

What happens to the money that Bernal was paid? Didn't he receive an advance to prepare and appear in court for several days of the hearings representing mAlice? ($25,000?). The money was paid from the block account which pretty much belongs to Ioan - so does Bernal return the unspent money to the block account/court or does he return it to his client? Did mAlice sack him because she wants to keep the money? It must be getting tight to make rent in her household given the huge apartment and high rent in BH.

Reactions: 29
Small space heaters do indeed take a lot of electricity, especially if you run them non stop. And she probably would- to make sure she racks up bills

Reactions: 16
I perused the Social Media doc that @welp made last night and it's crazy when you look at you really do feel sorry for her (like I did) in isolation, but when you see how long, how intense and how made up almost everything was... it's insane. Imagine if she used all of those powers of persuasion at Starbucks, she'd probably own the company by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Small space heaters do indeed take a lot of electricity, especially if you run them non stop. And she probably would- to make sure she racks up bills
As someone pointed out the costs of utilities are known and she will be seen to being frivolent. She should be economising or better still working and contributing to the costs of her own and the girls upkeep.

Reactions: 17
Question for the lawyers.

What happens to the money that Bernal was paid? Didn't he receive an advance to prepare and appear in court for several days of the hearings representing mAlice? ($25,000?). The money was paid from the block account which pretty much belongs to Ioan - so does Bernal return the unspent money to the block account/court or does he return it to his client? Did mAlice sack him because she wants to keep the money? It must be getting tight to make rent in her household given the huge apartment and high rent in BH.
I'm wondering the same thing and I'm an ex lawyer 😂 (not a litigation lawyer though so...???)

I can't see there is anything obliging him to pay it back to the blocked account, he has given no undertakings to do so. If Alice were a normal person she would require this money to be paid to her new lawyer, so she would need access to it and if it were paid back to the blocked account she would need to go back and get agreement from Ioan to release it again to her new lawyer. As he agreed this initially as part of a deal to release money in the blocked account to himself she has no bargaining power to get this again....

Reactions: 9
I was thinking about the picture posted of the three of them which was taken down and then reposted as 2. I’m not convinced that the third took it down because she objected to be used in a picture posted on insta. Whilst she refused to allow that a year or two ago she has happily posed with Big Al for a while. She was definitely posing for the camera and not caught in a moment. I personally think she was unhappy about the way she looked in it and that is why she wanted it taken down. It’s not unusual for any young woman to want unflattering photos taken down. So I’m not criticising that at all.

But in general I don’t think it healthy for anyone to be posing and posting pictures on SM or appearing in MSM pap shoots. The pressure to look good in all those posed shots and the thick skin required to weather feedback, often maliciously given is not good for anyone’s self esteem.

Alice is the ugly and perverse example of someone who thirsts to be pictured and admired but cannot take the feedback. She is constantly posing and editing pictures to go online. Taking them down and adding more. She clearly gets a hit from her sycophants admiration but then she goes looking for the negativity. Which sets her into the spiral.

That she’s clearly taking Ella down the same route is very sad. A teen is stricken with enough self doubt to be exposed to this tit behaviour. A mother should know better these days. For me using kids for SM hits is just abuse and is unsafe in so many ways. As Alice refuses to comprehend never mind acknowledge

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I was thinking about the picture posted of the three of them which was taken down and then reposted as 2. I’m not convinced that the third took it down because she objected to be used in a picture posted on insta. Whilst she refused to allow that a year or two ago she has happily posed with Big Al for a while. She was definitely posing for the camera and not caught in a moment. I personally think she was unhappy about the way she looked in it and that is why she wanted it taken down. It’s not unusual for any young woman to want unflattering photos taken down. So I’m not criticising that at all.

But in general I don’t think it healthy for anyone to be posing and posting pictures on SM or appearing in MSM pap shoots. The pressure to look good in all those posed shots and the thick skin required to weather feedback, often maliciously given is not good for anyone’s self esteem.

Alice is the ugly and perverse example of someone who thirsts to be pictured and admired but cannot take the feedback. She is constantly posing and editing pictures to go online. Taking them down and adding more. She clearly gets a hit from her sycophants admiration but then she goes looking for the negativity. Which sets her into the spiral.

That she’s clearly taking Ella down the same route is very sad. A teen is stricken with enough self doubt to be exposed to this tit behaviour. A mother should know better these days. For me using kids for SM hits is just abuse and is unsafe in so many ways. As Alice refuses to comprehend never mind acknowledge
I wondered if big E pulled an angry face thinking it would mean that Alice wouldn't post it (a bit like that interview where Alice lifted her top up and grabbed a roll of fat to make sure a photographer only took photos of her face).
But Alice posted the picture with big E in anyway. she was probably only focused on how she (Alice) looked! Only when big E objected did she crop it.

Reactions: 9
Alice's life must be so mentally and emotionally draining, what with all the manipulation, PA, lies, drama, inertia and entitlement. I've never exactly been Miss Positivity (this is something that I envy Bianca dearly), but the thought of all this doom, gloom and loathing that she brings to every aspect of her life exhausts me even from a distance. What a wasted existence. Sometimes I wonder if she will ever feel regret over all the lost opportunities to make something of her life, or if this idiotic wronged-woman charade will accompany her to her deathbed.
It will accompany the Abuser to her deathbed. Remember she is never wrong and only abuses those who deserve it, and she is the smartest one in the room.

Am I right in that the Judge can request Bernal to appear before him to explain why he's no longer representing Alice?
I guess he's not obligated to pay any money back if he's just been let go because Alice planned all along to try to halt the proceedings though!
I reckon like those before him he's been honest and told Alice what's likely to happen and that the court isn't interested in screenshots and unfounded accusations. Alice seems incapable of focusing on anything else but internet wars.

Reactions: 16
Alice's life must be so mentally and emotionally draining, what with all the manipulation, PA, lies, drama, inertia and entitlement. I've never exactly been Miss Positivity (this is something that I envy Bianca dearly), but the thought of all this doom, gloom and loathing that she brings to every aspect of her life exhausts me even from a distance. What a wasted existence. Sometimes I wonder if she will ever feel regret over all the lost opportunities to make something of her life, or if this idiotic wronged-woman charade will accompany her to her deathbed.
I feel this way too. My life is peaceful and drama free and I can’t believe people want to live like this. It really is truly a wonder the abuser hasn’t had a heart attack or stroke.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She thinks Ioan will have to pay her the Bernal
money to represent herself. Hope he enjoys that wee Yobucks bonus in Miami on that yacht sipping cocktails. Can see Bernal not taking that well and suing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wondered if big E pulled an angry face thinking it would mean that Alice wouldn't post it
Ella was pouting for the camera. I don't think she looked bad or angry. In fact, she was the only one in the pic who didn't look cringe/weird. I think it's probably to do with classmates looking at it and making comments - not so much about her but about the fact that her mum is smooching her sister which even Ella knows is weird. If Ella is disassociating herself from some of the madness, it's a positive.
---
It really is truly a wonder the abuser hasn’t had a heart attack or stroke.
Some people seem to thrive on vitriol, like Alice. Not thriving in the normal sense of course, but in having endless stamina for abuse.

Reactions: 17
Ella was pouting for the camera. I don't think she looked bad or angry. In fact, she was the only one in the pic who didn't look cringe/weird. I think it's probably to do with classmates looking at it and making comments - not so much about her but about the fact that her mum is smooching her sister which even Ella knows is weird. If Ella is disassociating herself from some of the madness, it's a positive.
Teenage girls be witches - I can imagine that something like that photo would lead to a lot of pisstaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.