Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're still not available to download for me on the attorney portal but I'll post them as soon as they're available. I would love to find out why there are 5 of them filed by Alice. 👀
Because she’s a bleeping idiot. Am I right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
They're still not available to download for me on the attorney portal but I'll post them as soon as they're available. I would love to find out why there are 5 of them filed by Alice. 👀
arent there technically 4 hearings on thursday? (like not for real, but scheduled). the 5th and 6th one is just her double filing for one accidentally?

actually think this happened often on both sides

Reactions: 10
arent there technically 4 hearings on thursday? the 5th one is just her double filing for one accidentally?
Could be, but usually you just file one remote appearance per case number since all the hearings that day are being held at the same time in the same case. We will find out soon!

Reactions: 18
arent there technically 4 hearings on thursday? (like not for real, but scheduled). the 5th and 6th one is just her double filing for one accidentally?

actually think this happened often on both sides
No no no @welp. Judge Hiraeth has spoken. It's because Alice is an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well at least this way Judge Josh can put her on mute. She will be secretly recording so there will be the usual feedback problems. Also I believe she will be recording so the kids can hear the case (not allowed) or they will be in the room (Ella probably will be sick those days) so she will be at Mommy Dearest's side but off camera. It's her way of breaking the rules, yet again. There is no good reason for her not to physically attend but I guess it means the poll is correct whichever way you answered. She's a chickenshit and I predict a tit show.

This aged well

1709073805017.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So if Americans call their ass fanny, did our American turds think Bianca has got a kinetic bum? Oh God! Does Alice think Bianca has a kinetic bum?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well at least this way Judge Josh can put her on mute. She will be secretly recording so there will be the usual feedback problems. Also I believe she will be recording so the kids can hear the case (not allowed) or they will be in the room (Ella probably will be sick those days) so she will be at Mommy Dearest's side but off camera. It's her way of breaking the rules, yet again.

View attachment 2784308
These are for each of her sock accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well at least this way Judge Josh can put her on mute. She will be secretly recording so there will be the usual feedback problems. Also I believe she will be recording so the kids can hear the case (not allowed) or they will be in the room (Ella probably will be sick those days) so she will be at Mommy Dearest's side but off camera. It's her way of breaking the rules, yet again.

View attachment 2784308
She's desperate to make sure of this remote appearance, isn't she?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean, that was my first thought but I'd like to back it up with evidence. 😂😎
And we love that evidence is always provided even if Alice and her wing nuts says it is all lies 😂
---
She's desperate to make sure of this remote appearance, isn't she?! 😂
I think the judge should demand it be in person. I don’t trust her online 😂 😂 She wants to secretly record the proceedings.

Reactions: 15

"Tone", Loopy, and some other socks will appear too?

Btw, I voted she won't show up. Thought of her laziness and chances of being caught up in online posting.
However, remotely she might.

Reactions: 11
She filed it electronically and when she did not see the confirmation of a successful submission, (which tends to lag sometimes) she filed it again and again? That is why you don't go to court without an attorney.
Enjoy that giant Margarita Bernal. (...and all four of her previous attorneys) You've earned it.
Ooooh this is going to be like a 50 car pile up in a winter storm on I75 in Minnesota and I'm here for it.

1709074839809.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I voted yes she will turn up. But if she does appear remotely, does that still count as turning up? I thought it would.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What's being heard on Thursday exactly? Custody?

I'm sure she's submitted her financials by now as instructed, no?

I jest.

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.