Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the poll was about the trial...the one on thursday she will turn up because its the one where she has to fight to get the trial delayed.

Anyway, they seem to spend the day on a boat with Alex Ludwig and others. This makes even me jealous 😭

What's being heard on Thursday exactly? Custody?

I'm sure she's submitted her financials by now as instructed, no?

I jest.

MOO
no they discuss if custody gets delayed

financials are currently not a urgent topic but if the trial does not get postponed she has to file a bunch of stuff by friday

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought the poll was about the trial...the one on thursday she will turn up because its the one where she has to fight to get the trial delayed.

Anyway, they seem to spend the day on a boat with Alex Ludwig and others. This makes even me jealous 😭
View attachment 2784379

financials are currently not a urgent topic but if the trial does not get postponed she has to file a bunch of stuff by friday
So what's the betting we're going to get another Mt Alice eruption when she sees this video?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
l

And we love that evidence is always provided even if Alice and her wing nuts says it is all lies 😂
---

I think the judge should demand it be in person. I don’t trust her online 😂 😂 She wants to secretly record the proceedings.
Now that she is pro se, the Court should inform her that it is illegal.
From a legal website in LA:
"Do not photograph or record anything in your Zoom court proceeding as doing so is generally illegal. Do not take pictures, screenshots, videos, or otherwise record any of the proceeding as it is happening. If you want a record of what has occurred, you can order an official transcript through the clerk's office."

From the official LACC website:

"Restrictions
Photographing, recording, or broadcasting your hearing is prohibited by California Rules of Court 1.150 and local rules of court."

Reactions: 19
This is going to be interesting. She will have to respond as if she is an attorney and actively participate in the court proceedings. This is where most laypeople mess up. They see attorneys doing it and it looks easy, so they think: "That's easy I can do that myself, I don't need no attorney ..." and then they are in court and the poop hits the fan.
Then it's: "Ay, Caramba! este fuego esta muy caliente" Ioan's attorneys are going to burn your butt Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
l

Now that she is pro se, the Court should inform her that it is illegal.
From a legal website in LA:
"Do not photograph or record anything in your Zoom court proceeding as doing so is generally illegal. Do not take pictures, screenshots, videos, or otherwise record any of the proceeding as it is happening. If you want a record of what has occurred, you can order an official transcript through the clerk's office."

From the official LACC website:

"Restrictions
Photographing, recording, or broadcasting your hearing is prohibited by California Rules of Court 1.150 and local rules of court."
IT WAS A GLITCH!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the one on thursday she will turn up because its the one where she has to fight to get the trial delayed.
Another status update?? I thought they had one a few weeks ago? So much time wasting.

Do IG have stuff to file? That should be interesting. If anything if filed by Alice (unlikely) it will be a pack of lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is going to be interesting. She will have to respond as if she is an attorney and actively participate in the court proceedings. This is where most laypeople mess up. They see attorneys doing it and it looks easy, so they think: "That's easy I can do that myself, I don't need no attorney ..." and then they are in court and the poop hits the fan.
Then it's: "Ay, Caramba! este fuego esta muy caliente" Ioan's attorneys are going to burn your butt Alice.
I'm looking forward to her being in contempt of court.

Reactions: 17
The remote appearance notices still aren't available for download.

View attachment 2784379

Do I spy a shirtless Ioan in that video? 🔎

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The remote appearance notices still aren't available for download.

Do I spy a shirtless Ioan in that video? 🔎
You have very keen eyes. It definitely looks like him. I thought Alice said he was going bald. If that is him, that man is definitely not going bald. Again, Alice projecting.

Reactions: 16
I found a COMPLETELY RELIABLE website that has compiled all the financial information AFE needs to submit to the court! Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.
Screenshot_20240201-210745_Chrome.jpg

The smattering of truth is mind boggling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry, WHAT??!???!!!?

View attachment 2784503

SAY MORE NOW!!
OMG I would love to see a tracklist for those.

"Utter, Utter Defamation"
"He Walked Into the Garage (And then Walked Out Again)"
"Marjorie's Lament"
"I Abuse You (Because You Deserve It)" - duet with Anthony ("Tone") Evans, Esquire
"I Fought the Law, and My Five Lawyers Won"
"Change Your Name, Change My Heart"

• Haha
Reactions: 70
OMG I would love to see a tracklist for those.

"Utter, Utter Defamation"
"He Walked Into the Garage (And then Walked Out Again)"
"Marjorie's Lament"
"I Abuse You (Because You Deserve It)" - duet with Anthony ("Tone") Evans, Esquire
"I Fought the Law, and My Five Lawyers Won"
"Change Your Name, Change My Heart"
7-inch Dub Remix "I Abuse You (Because You Deserve It)"- duet with Anthony ("Tone") Evans, Esquire
FT. the Cheese String Orchestra & Little Emma on back-up vocals

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.