Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been in the tabloids as a jet-setter.

I’m a haus-Frau in the north of Scotland these days - and I own it. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
his "vegan burger eating Trump voter" tweet felt pointed btw. Ioan has been accused to secretly support Trump since the separation (despite her portraying him as a democrat during their marriage) probably for the same reasons why she accused us tattlers (lol), and she has made negative references to him now eating vegan due to Bianca.
Funny how obsessed Alcatone is with his ex BIL. IG wisely stays out if politics as he still hopes to work. AFE alienates everyone with her tone deaf political takes but it doesn’t matter as she will never work again unless it's picking up litter for breaching the DVRO.

Reactions: 12
It's time for a new thread but I have no idea how to do it. The winner was

Alice Evans: celeb-adjacent once removed… by M33L4.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's time for a new thread but I have no idea how to do it. The winner was

Alice Evans: celeb-adjacent once removed… by M33L4.
Thankfully it's past my bedtime, so I don't have sit here waiting, twiddling my thumbs, hoping somebody braver than me starts the new thread. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Summary for next thread.

Ioan hasn't given up the girls, I suspect much to Alice's surprise. The hearings as expected have been kicked further down the calendar. If Alice can get a lawyer, a decision about custody and finances might be made in June.
Alice and Tony have been surprisedly quiet
since the last court date was postponed. We are still awaiting the big weight lost photo, she promised a week ago. She has started to follow some convention organizer, is she actually looking for work?

Ioan and Bianca had a successful week in Miami.
Alice has 8 weeks to find another apartment. Will Ioan continue to pay?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
New thread this way

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.