Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in that the Judge can request Bernal to appear before him to explain why he's no longer representing Alice?
I guess he's not obligated to pay any money back if he's just been let go because Alice planned all along to try to halt the proceedings though!
I reckon like those before him he's been honest and told Alice what's likely to happen and that the court isn't interested in screenshots and unfounded accusations. Alice seems incapable of focusing on anything else but internet wars.
Nope. She fired him. If he initiated this, he would have had to file an order requesting to get off the case, which would have needed the judge's review and approval.

Reactions: 25
Teenage girls be witches - I can imagine that something like that photo would lead to a lot of pisstaking
I honestly believe Alice puts Ella out there purposely hoping to trauma bond her even more and at the same time blaming Ioan for it saying it's Bianca behind it all. One day the veils will lift from Ella's eyes and God help Alice then!!

Reactions: 14
Teenage girls be witches - I can imagine that something like that photo would lead to a lot of pisstaking
Did you see that mouth? Of course they were making fun of everyone in that picture and Ella being a normal teenager wanted no part of it. There is nothing more mortifying for a teenager than their parent(s) being the butt of their fellow peers' jokes. Poor Elsie has something coming for her once she gets to high school and kids see that picture. The picture is eeeww and it triggers my gag reflex. Alice as usual is a hot mess. And again that mouth.
I kissed my parents all the time until they passed, but never like that. It was always on the cheeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Teenagers usually hate it when their parents show that kind of "affection" in public that Alice shows here (even when it's - unlike here - genuine). For all we know she may have also not liked the arranged pap shot where Alice did the same to her (and is so manipulated that she doesnt know that Alice arranged it). Perhaps she thought it was embarrassing to be in a shot like this, I certainly would have in her age. Based on her discord and tiktok circle she seems to be in a passive-aggressive company, and they are relentless with stuff like this.

Reactions: 12
She thinks Ioan will have to pay her the Bernal
money to represent herself. Hope he enjoys that wee Yobucks bonus in Miami on that yacht sipping cocktails. Can see Bernal not taking that well and suing her.
Looking forward to her handwritten invoice for 102 million dollars for her legal services, I assume it'll come up in court 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looking forward to her handwritten invoice for 102 million dollars for her legal services, I assume it'll come up in court 🍿
Not to mention compensation for loss of property (IG) when the contract said FOREVER!

I wonder is the child care of $3,500 per month what IG owes her for driving the kids to school and feeding them? The $500 is for the extra service of going into their rooms at night and sticking a finger under their noses which is by no means easy when you're drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It actually wouldn’t surprise me if she tried to pass this off as having a job

• Haha
speaking of being a lawyer, here are pictures on set of Ioan playing a lawyer-turned-politician

---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Hello fuckos!
So I'm having some work done on my flat, and this company calls me today to confirm a quote.
Anyway, the name of the company is simple tones...I tit you not 🤣🤣 and the guy that will be coming is called Tony 💀🤣
Anyway, back to catching up !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Maybe she thinks if she represents herself she thinks she can demand Ioan pay her directly for her legal work.

She’s probably billing him by the hour and sending him invoices for her court appearances.

• Haha
How does Beverly Vista Middle School rate?
The ranking for middle schools are not as comprehensive as the high school ranking but this screenshot speaks for itself. There are 295 schools that rate better than Vista Elementary. Her claim that she wanted the best schools for her kids? Pull the other one buffalo.

1709139768812.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
school/uni rankings suck - they dont mean tit most of the time

but at the same time reputations too. when parents say "school X is good" it often unfortunately just originates from the fact that there is little minority in those schools, that's obviously not the reason why many people say "school X is great", they often just hear the good reputation a institution has and spread it further without questioning why it's that.

mind you, I dont know if the same applies here. But if it is it wasnt why Alice moved to Bevery Hills.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.