Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Will Alice Fanny Evans show up in court?

• Yes

Votes: 75 31.4%
  • No

Votes: 164 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all excited to see if Alice shows up for court now!

Drat! I just remembered I already ate my court snacks.
Mimsy why didn't you remind me to get some more?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FYI you can't change the title to AFE v IG. I did that and it changed it to &. Tattle is a barnacle just like AFE lol

So AFE is due in court on Thursday pm LA time. She has no lawyer but is posting manically on Insta: pity posts, thirsty posts and taunting posts and not so humble brags about her BH lifestyle which we hope will come to an end in April. Still no job but to be fair she does the 'child care' of driving the kids for 5 minutes to school. Twice a day, no less. The kids are still being used as props on her Ista though it appears Ella asked to be taken off the latest post. We expect the paps to be tipped off this Thursday and hopefully the Special Arguing Coat and rugby shoes will make an appearance again.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Poor big E I feel terrible for her. It must be really brutal this whole thing. I hope she’s ok. 😞
Little E too but for some reason that pic of big E made me really sad for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I voted that she will show up in court. My reasoning being that she will get more material for her social media posts, and a potential Daily Mail story, if she does make it to court.

But equally, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't show up in court.

Reactions: 43
I voted that she will show up in court. My reasoning being that she will get more material for her social media posts, and a potential Daily Mail story, if she does make it to court.

But equally, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't show up in court.
We're all hedging our bets! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Congratulations to @MavisBeacon and @BigBonedBuzzard for nominating it.

When posting 10+ images, please put behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ve-me-that-confidential-file-crocodile.44184/
Yes I'm so pleased this was worked into a title thread, congratulations 🎊 🩷
I see that malice has had very little interaction on her latest insta posts...shame 💅🤣
Maybe her calling out that woman on X, is backfiring, as people will go on monotones page and see all the horrible and vile tit, he has said!!

Reactions: 21
Yes I'm so pleased this was worked into a title thread, congratulations 🎊 🩷
I see that malice has had very little interaction on her latest insta posts...shame 💅🤣
Maybe her calling out that woman on X, is backfiring, as people will go on monotones page and see all the horrible and vile tit, he has said!!
Exactly, she’s only projected the abuse he was dishing out to Ioan’s parents. Absolute numbnut couldn’t even contain himself for a few days. Dickwad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I see there's a whole bunch of remote appearances filed.

PS. Al is too chicken to show her face.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I see there's a whole bunch of remote appearances filed.

PS. Al is too chicken to show her face.
They're still not available to download for me on the attorney portal but I'll post them as soon as they're available. I would love to find out why there are 5 of them filed by Alice. 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.