Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone living with cancer for ten years (all stable at minute 😊) that witch can duck right off. How dare she use people with serious life changing illness to garner sympathy from her cronies for clicks and likes and patreon subs.

Again Lisa - duck OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Round of applause! 👏🏻

Report her on YouTube every time she pulls her MLM tit. I have.

Reactions: 6
Look, I know I'm being tough, theres a lot of greedy youtubers out there doing a lot of emotional blackmail and manipulation. Shes small fry compared to these seasoned pro's,,.youtubers manipulating kids trying to be role models, influencers, who just stare at themselves in the mirror all day saying look at my outfit of the day, check out my make up, I'm off to have giant needles shoved in my lips to duck myself up cause i got body dysmorhpia, all influencing young teens, for the love of money, but lisa you ain't mother theresa come to cure the sick, you are in it for the money and if there was none to be found and they shut down youtube and all the patreons, you'd be off somewhere else. Please spare us the little girls been bullied and had a dysfunctional childhood, cause so did I, but I don't utilise my past to gain money!
---
Round of applause! 👏🏻

Report her on YouTube every time she pulls her MLM tit. I have.
I will!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bath vlog. On the train and Ade is snaffling butterbeer caramels and gummy worms down his pie-hole. First thing they do when they get to Bath…go to a sweet shop. At the end they discuss the lunch they had at The Botanist. Ade didn’t like it, tnought it was bad value and wouldn’t go back. She liked it and said so several times and looked at him until he finally caved and changed his mind so he likes it now. Pussywhipped by a poison dwarf.
Didn’t hear any MLM travel agent crap but there wasn’t really an opportunity to bring it up so stay vigilant Tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We we we. Can they never be independent of each other. Everything is we or our. Is she so thick that she can’t do anything for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The way he was subtly convinced to change his mind about that restaurant….

Reactions: 3
Pretty new to this pair but why is anyone friends with her? Just from bits I’ve seen, she was scathing about her sisters card and then she calls her ex husband a bully and controlling whilst also being good friends with him now? She says she got away from the relationship but didn’t she keep the house?

Reactions: 8
Her face when talking about why they moved…. To get away from people…., you know full well she was talking about his mum and dad and then to actually talk about her own mum like that! Going to be a fab Florida holiday again with the fam…..

Reactions: 3
She has a weird goat-like bleat in her voice and once you e heard it you can’t un-hear it.

• Haha
She has a weird goat-like bleat in her voice and once you e heard it you can’t un-hear it.
"AAAAAAND," 🐐😂

I thought the way ahe spoke about her mum was horrible....& she obviously doesn't want to see Ades parents as it sounds like he visits them alone when he visits the office.

So the Germany trip is going to be full of "ahh & awws, so cute & cosy " ....its all about her again " going to be very emotional "
We might need our ear plugs guys she's going to get very high pitched & squeaky! 😂 I wonder if she will dress in the national dress ? 🤔 Frauline Lisa does has a certain ring to it 😉

• Haha
"AAAAAAND," 🐐😂

I thought the way ahe spoke about her mum was horrible....& she obviously doesn't want to see Ades parents as it sounds like he visits them alone when he visits the office.

So the Germany trip is going to be full of "ahh & awws, so cute & cosy " ....its all about her again " going to be very emotional "
We might need our ear plugs guys she's going to get very high pitched & squeaky! 😂 I wonder if she will dress in the national dress ? 🤔 Frauline Lisa does has a certain ring to it 😉
Lol I lived in Germany for three years, she and ade can tuck into bratwurst, scraped up off the floor pig bits made into a sausage. Everything of course will be cosy, she will have her little girl voice at the ready, the "I love my community and my ex bullied me" voice. The suckers who were supposed to be amazed at her paltry craft skill of cutting out allieexpress stickers and dabbing on some glue will be amazed with her oooohs and awwws and her stepford wives "oh ade this is the most amazing place in the universe, its number one in the tit crafters magazine". Oh lisa they all cry, we wish we could be as amazing at crafts and travelling as you🤣😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember yonks ago Pouty Lodge Guy opened up one of her lollipop subscription boxes in a vlog “this is from us friend Lisa”. I didn’t have a scooby who she was at the time but remember thinking ‘kin hell that looks poor. Is she actually selling those?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t get over the whole ex bullied her statements in that blog a week or so ago. I’m not sure how she could be great friends with someone who bullied her the way she implied.

Lisa likes to sensationalise everything for effect. Anything she can say or do to dramatise even the most mundane everyday issues is her MO.

It is classic narcissistic behaviour to ensure all eyes are on her, all thoughts are on her, that she controls the narrative and all those around her. Ade is unfortunately too coerced to see how manipulative she is and I doubt he has many friends because of it. He’s not even allowed his own opinion let alone friends.

Reactions: 6
Regardless of what her ex put her through she should have more respect that he’s her children’s father, have an opinion but don’t share it on a public forum. Wonder if he’s now very happy and content and she’s jealous of the fact so bitterly keeps twisting the knife. It’s not always one sided, seeing how she is I wonder if the ex stood up to her and she see that as bullying as she lost control.?
Regardless she seems like she took him to the cleaners got to keep the house and ‘studio’ which if you remember she said they built with her having it in her mind she would be alright financially without the ex, again manipulation in the financial sense. Did she just stick around until she’d bled everything out of him then played the bullied wife card. I’m in no way condoning bullying behaviour in relationships as I’ve been there and it’s awful but you can clearly see she wants Barney completely under her control. No family no friends just her and her family.
I work with a woman who had blatantly said for a couple of years she’s unhappy with her husband, shagged other co workers the whole time he’s been building an extension and doing their house for her to say to him last month she wants a divorce and he’s left as he doesn’t want to see his kids move from their family home. I said she shouldn’t have had all that work done to the house if that was her intention as it’s unfair on both parties