Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% reads here! She basically answered a question asked here about her crap table cloth and was all “I’ve been getting DMs about it”.

She probably thinks this thread makes her a celebrity, or that everyone here is just jealous of her “lifestyle”. No Lisa, you’re just a sad woman with nothing going on in your life (unless you count sticking paper together, kids who don’t want to spend any time with you, and making every meal look like cat sick).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tonight's vlog is called "first time using an air fryer" sounds thrilling 😅

Does she have any space left on her kitchen counters? Remember when they first moved in and she was adamant not to have any appliances and clutter out in her kitchen? That lasted all of 5 mins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just started watching the vlog and it turns out the airfryer was sent to her for free but you can use her discount code to get money off on your own purchase🤣🤣

She's also keeping it in a cupboard and taking it out when she wants to use it - I use my air fryer almost every day and cannot imagine hauling the airfryer in and out of the cupboard every time i wanted to use it 😅

Not watched their latest, no cosiness? Quite frankly do i really want to watch ade yet again shovelling sausage rolls crisps and sandwiches washed down with a drink filled with about 10 teaspoons of sugar in it? His big rubbery lips slobbering over his millionth bag of crisps. I mean is there some reason he holds up his bag of crisps and tells the viewers hes eating salt and vinegar squares, will this benefit mankind or something or are they truly catering to themselves and feel they must force this tit on people cause truly they have very little real content to show, so she has to fill it out with edits of them scoffing, every single vlog!! F*ck Off.
Ade turning into one of those piggies hes so fond of.
Ade about to crack open his hundredth coke cola.
1713611570376.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey Lisa know you and Barney read here, just to let you know I’m reporting you to the asa as you can’t advertise your so called travel business. Oh and fyi you’re NOT a travel agent. You haven’t done travel and tourism at college your part of an MLM I wouldn’t trust you and Barney to book me a bus ticket let alone a holiday
Them shorts he wears make me boke, he makes my vagina close up and shrivel
That cutlery draw is also disgusting, she is filthy
She’s finds cleaning vlogs cozy and making them cosy, makes no sense
Was doing the cheers with Pepsi max for tattles benefit.?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else struggling to get through the vlogs lately? They're just so boring! I've lost count how many times I've stopped and then started a vlog again only to just keep skipping ahead because one or the other is rambling on aimlessly

It feels like they're 70% ramble/long & unnecessary footage filmed out the window of the car to non-copyright music, 10% plugging of the MLM and 20% actual content 🤣

Reactions: 9
They do absolutely duck all. That they have the bollocks to film it and put it out there beggars belief.

• Haha
The stress on both of their faces when they got the car stuck on wet grass. Could you have imagined what would have happened if she had been driving.

• Haha
I’ve been finding them amazing for my insomnia. Usually get 5 minutes max into a vlog, and I’m asleep on the sofa. I’ve never had so much sleep in a week since I was 22!

• Haha
Is anyone else struggling to get through the vlogs lately? They're just so boring! I've lost count how many times I've stopped and then started a vlog again only to just keep skipping ahead because one or the other is rambling on aimlessly

It feels like they're 70% ramble/long & unnecessary footage filmed out the window of the car to non-copyright music, 10% plugging of the MLM and 20% actual content 🤣
Yes they're so boring! She's either caressing a plant pot, mixing some slop in a pan telling us it was " so so nice", endless footage of driving ( yes we know you live in the countryside Lisa & love showing your USA 'friends' how 'cute & cosy' everything is!)
& recently we've endured Ade wading through the mud still wearing those god awful shorts 🙈
Her plugging the travel ' business' is getting relentless, who in their right mind would book anything with them!
The way she leans into the camera is getting tiring now too with her half closed eyes "let me know in the comments" 🤮scary 😂

• Haha
Makes you wonder what her kids think of it all. Must be mortified. The ultimate embarrassing mother.

Reactions: 6
Who cleans in the most uncomfortable clothes, why lisa of course with her skin tight jeans on for some arse shots for the men. Not watched it yet, really don't want to and lol at her clickbait title, desperate times, ade needs to be kept in the life of luxury he's accustomed to, those farmers market sausage rolls and cheeses arnt cheap ya know, not to mention his crate a day coke cola habit.
Ok, I clicked on it and almost first thing she says is. So, I wanted to have a little chat with you....,.I seriously want to vomit at the manipulation and bullshit of youtubers, who do they actually think they are. Stick your chats up ades arse cause we all know what it means.... You need to make more cash out of youtube and up your viewers, honest chat, she says, what a joke, everything indirect, subliminal and totally about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ohhhhh so much to unpack … she’s posted on her life with Lisa channel …. Full on pity party and might give up YouTube because of negative comments about her promoting herself. I didn’t see any negative comments… could be aimed at us because she’s been flogging her MLM on videos against terms? Apparently it’s “3 middle age men” sounds like the Tracker unwell 3 excuse… oh her rant is delicious ….

I reckon she’s seen tattle.

Oh and in summary she’s not giving up YouTube because her ex husband is a bully. Must be nice for her kids seeing that. Totally looking for sympathy.

duck OFF LISA

• Heart
Ok, watched a bit more, apparently she's had a couple of comments that she did not like and upset her. Yes folks it's the ole generic I'm going to leave youtube video unless you all sit and praise me. Her die hards will all cry and scream noooo don't go, we don't know how to cook or clean or make charcuterie boardsssss, how will we survive without you to teach us about life. First off I can teach her about that tit chemical laden fairy liquid, it pollutes rivers and kills aquatic life. Ive not used that stuff in years I use an eco one. Sorry but is she the only person in who world can wash a plate or cook a meal??? What is this video about, cause it sure as hell is about her and only her. No doubt her gang of dogs will all have something to say, that's all this video is for, she needs her ego fluffing up. Forty something years old, can't take a bit of criticism so runs off to play this school yard gang tit, how utterly tiresome.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ohhhhh so much to unpack … she’s posted on her life with Lisa channel …. Full on pity party and might give up YouTube because of negative comments about her promoting herself. I didn’t see any negative comments… could be aimed at us because she’s been flogging her MLM on videos against terms? Apparently it’s “3 middle age men” sounds like the Tracker unwell 3 excuse… oh her rant is delicious ….

I reckon she’s seen tattle.

Oh and in summary she’s not giving up YouTube because her ex husband is a bully. Must be nice for her kids seeing that. Totally looking for sympathy.

duck OFF LISA
Well said! Full on pity party, they all do it, manipulating, sorry to say, lonely viewers, ones not running with the full mental faculty. Anyone with half an IQ spotted her youtube game long ago. Oops must not be making enough cash. Probably read the comments about her sick little click bait game she played with her smear test appointment. Deliberately luring people in wondering what the hell she must have had a terrible result from the smear, dreadful woman. Save your tears lisa, for all the animals on your charcuterie board, whilst you roleplay being a child squealing over disney and shouting isn't life cosy cause you've been to the school of youtube clickbait words.
---
Watched some more.,,she's just confirmed everything i said about her viewers, she said she has people that are house bound and bed bound on her patreon. So not only does she utilise that to get money, which I guess is fine if she's giving up her time crafting, but this and other little games she has played drawing out empathy from them disgusts me. She's so proud of her little community, well of course you are, desperately lonely unhappy people willing to have all their emotions sucked out of them cause some guy said something you don't like. Never met any of these people but you sure are willing to use their goodwill in your pity party. People who have their own families to think about.
---
Omg shes just said she has people who struggle with their mental health...i swear to all of you I posted my feelings on he viewers before i heard hef say that, god she's the dregs, shes got them worshipping her like shes the queen, housebound people so shes off visiting the best places in the country, bragging, posting videos of her cleaning, physically able whilst they sit and watch her with no life of their own. Unreal shes actually proud of herself. Surprised she does not ask them to click on all her ads as they don't have much to do. What you're depressed? Oh watch me and ade laughing our heads off at disney land, that will make you feel even more inadequate!

Last edited:
  • Heart