Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa likes to sensationalise everything for effect. Anything she can say or do to dramatise even the most mundane everyday issues is her MO.

It is classic narcissistic behaviour to ensure all eyes are on her, all thoughts are on her, that she controls the narrative and all those around her. Ade is unfortunately too coerced to see how manipulative she is and I doubt he has many friends because of it. He’s not even allowed his own opinion let alone friends.
I fully agree with you. Classic case of manipulation was her controlling ade into liking that restaurant when he clearly was not that impressed. I am suspecting that her and that ex of hers clashed for control, I know a manipulative bully when I see one, she obviously could not control her ex like she can ade. The little girl routine is used routinely to reel him in whenever he almost figures her out. She can role play the submissive stepford wife at the drop of a sausage roll, ades just a thick knob who notices nothing except the worlds best sausage bap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe feeding him up on the sausage rolls and crisps is a strategy to drive him into an early grave. Bet she’s got him insured to the hilt.

Reactions: 6
Must have raided her Dolls Of The World collection for the outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a venomous witch talking about her mum like that. My mum died a few years ago and I’d give anything to have more time with her
I bet Barney had never had a girlfriend or anything until he met her and was just happy to get laid so she see him as an easy target and wallet to manipulate

Reactions: 7
What a venomous witch talking about her mum like that. My mum died a few years ago and I’d give anything to have more time with her
I bet Barney had never had a girlfriend or anything until he met her and was just happy to get laid so she see him as an easy target and wallet to manipulate
What did she say about her mum?

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised that they are going to Germany. I thought the only bit of mainland Europe they would ever go to is Disneyland Paris.

Reactions: 2
They’ll go to Neuschwanstein and do a big “the original castle that inspired Walt” type bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She vehemently said “we’re NOT going to the theme parks in Germany” like they’re tit on her shoe because Mickey Mouse isn’t in them.

• Haha
Lisa is such an expert.! Walking along Dunkirk beach she announces there is some D Day memorial bits there.??? No Lisa Battle of Dunkirk was in 1940, D Day was 1944 and not even at Dunkirk it was on the beaches at Normandy no where near Dunkirk
She’s so smug as she says it as well as if she’s the fountain of knowledge perhaps you should’ve stayed in school Lisa or did your research as your now a travel agent.!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lisa is such an expert.! Walking along Dunkirk beach she announces there is some D Day memorial bits there.??? No Lisa Battle of Dunkirk was in 1940, D Day was 1944 and not even at Dunkirk it was on the beaches at Normandy no where near Dunkirk
She’s so smug as she says it as well as if she’s the fountain of knowledge perhaps you should’ve stayed in school Lisa or did your research as your now a travel agent.!
Thick as mince.

• Haha
It is always incredibly that the haggard old minger clearly fancies herself so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
”We’re both thinking of our grandads today”. Hopefully their grandads were in the right place on the right date.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20240503-174740_Instagram.jpg

Sad mare! 🙈
She's also added another Starbucks mug to her already heaving collection! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Nevel
Should I do a Lisa and save this sticker from the courgette I bought today? 🤔🤣🤣
View attachment 2913143
Hell yeh, you can remember the good times you had with that courgette...I bet whatever you cooked with it was Amazingggggggg! 🐭 Did it smell goooood, every meal I cook is AMAZINGGGGGGGGG😆🤣
Was it a courgette from USA🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆
Anyways, I got to go, something wrong with one of our taps, I'll give yall an update later on BBC news, it's been a nightmare😝 honestly I can't believe how important I am to the world, without me it would all just be un-amazingggg!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nevel

Hell yeh, you can remember the good times you had with that courgette...I bet whatever you cooked with it was Amazingggggggg! 🐭 Did it smell goooood, every meal I cook is AMAZINGGGGGGGGG😆🤣
Was it a courgette from USA🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆
Anyways, I got to go, something wrong with one of our taps, I'll give yall an update later on BBC news, it's been a nightmare😝 honestly I can't believe how important I am to the world, without me it would all just be un-amazingggg!
I actually found a recipe on Pinterest but changed everything and didnt follow a single step. I chopped the courgette up and cooked it in my blackened pan along with some mouldy potatoes (I cut the super mouldy parts off, don't worry!) Then added a tin of chopped tomatoes and a big spoonful of mayo from the cupboard! It was soooo cosy and amazinggg!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually found a recipe on Pinterest but changed everything and didnt follow a single step. I chopped the courgette up and cooked it in my blackened pan along with some mouldy🤣😭😅😝😆😂🤣🤣 potatoes (I cut the super mouldy parts off, don't worry!) Then added a tin of chopped tomatoes and a big spoonful of mayo from the cupboard! It was soooo cosy and amazinggg!
Too funny, can you journal it😝😆🤣😭😅😂

• Haha