Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might think “eloped” sounds more romantic but it was probably just to get out of forking out for a wedding and having loads of people she didn’t want there. No shade on that, weddings can be a huge waste of money. Ade looked a right state, though

Reactions: 5
She looked happier back then, before ade took over her every waking hour and now she is reduced to just having her "Holly fix" of short visits, but what about her daughters needs , she needs her mother fix. All about lisa's needs isn't it and porky sausage roll man. It's not healthy that relationship, they will see over time. That tiny room they are both working in, all those monitors, horrendous. I hope those lodge guys piss off with their youtube top tips on scamming people and stp ruining her channel. They have made ade look like a tit on their video pic. First advert on the lodge guys video is peppa pig posting a letter, wonder if that was deliberate, I do know they can choose which type of ads.

1715145065844.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That Hollywood Hills hike vlog she republished yesterday. She had a right mood on her. She was prattling on trying to sound chatty and normal but you can just tell she bleeping hated it. The kid was looking at footy results on his phone which was pissing her off. Ade nearly had an aneurism with the climb, she’s going “well done hun” so fake. And she got all nasty and suspicious about why ANYone would choose to cycle up a hill.
She’s a nasty little cow and totally transparent to anyone willing to see it.

Reactions: 8
New vlog title:
"FEELING COZY IN OUR NEW HOME"

Firstly, why is she always shouting the title? 🤣🤣
Secondly, how long is she going to be calling it their new home? They've been there months now!

From the thumbnail it looks like we've got another montage of her cleaning in her jeans (hopefully no arse shots this time 😅)
The thumbnail also shows a pic of some carrot, pea and chicken(?) concoction 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This confession is going to get me banned from this thread, but I think "cozy" looks better than "cosy" 😅 (yes, I know it's the correct way to spell it, but it just looks wrong to me! 🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
I checked out the recipe that Lisa linked and this is what the teriyaki casserole was supposed to look like:
Screenshot_20240510_223638_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is what Lisa's version looked like:
Screenshot_20240510_223556_YouTube.jpg

🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She was pushing her patron rather a lot in this latest boring slog! 😴
Squealing to Ade about receiving Winnie the poo 'happy mail' in her girly cutesy voice 😂
Daft woman.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Was it just me, but as she stirred those raisins for the cake, I could hear them clanking like rocks as they hit the glass bowl. Probably three years out of date, no wonder she added that orange juice. Then when it was cooked, she held it one millionth of a cm away from the camera and said its amazinggggggggggggggggg. :D 😆 :rolleyes:

Ade had to go to hospital later to have a can of coke removed from his hand.
1715538411814.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Ooh, is the new vlog out? I'm about to dye my hair, so at least I'll have something to watch and yell "wtf is that?" at while I wait before washing it out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That cupboard the sister offloaded is minging 🤣🤣🤣
It needs a nice coat of annie sloan and some new handles. Is it just me or is lisa turning into adolf hitler and on a mission to destroy as many books as she can for her journals.

1715547632222.png

• Haha
Big Patreon advert there but no shilling of the travel agent pyramid scheme. I do hope she’s been knocked back by YouTube.

Am I the only one who feels 'irked' at the way she decimates old classic books for her journals😬 shes even going to cut up some pretty cotton serviettes to stick in her scrapbooks too!
Going back earlier in the latest slog when she met up with her crafty 'friends' for the afternoon did Ade just hang around & wait for her ? He drove there & it seemed like quite a way from their home 🤔

She always sneaks in some smutty remark when shes with her sister ....this time about her underwear 🤦‍♀️ Absolutely no need for it, her sister must hate always having that camera shoved in her face 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who feels 'irked' at the way she decimates old classic books for her journals😬 shes even going to cut up some pretty cotton serviettes to stick in her scrapbooks too!
Going back earlier in the latest slog when she met up with her crafty 'friends' for the afternoon did Ade just hang around & wait for her ? He drove there & it seemed like quite a way from their home 🤔

She always sneaks in some smutty remark when shes with her sister ....this time about her underwear 🤦‍♀️ Absolutely no need for it, her sister must hate always having that camera shoved in her face 😬
Can't she draw or watercolour her own art in the journals instead of destroying books?

Can't she draw or watercolour her own art in the journals instead of destroying books?
No she can’t as their is simply nothing creative about her, she claims to be creative but all she does is stick stuff into a journal she doesn’t actually produce anything of value and least of all talent
She is so horrible if I was Ade I’d say drive yourself your more than capable. I think she only has him chauffeur her because she wants to know where he is. Heavens forbid he’s left alone to slurp on Pepsi max and sausage rolls or least of all see his family friends or do a hobby

• Heart