Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually found a recipe on Pinterest but changed everything and didnt follow a single step. I chopped the courgette up and cooked it in my blackened pan along with some mouldy potatoes (I cut the super mouldy parts off, don't worry!) Then added a tin of chopped tomatoes and a big spoonful of mayo from the cupboard! It was soooo cosy and amazinggg!
Just realised I forgot to add a block of grated cheese! 😭 Knew it was missing something 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How old were their Grandads? Mine was 14 when the Dunkirk landings happened and I am older than Lisa (unbelievable but true ha ha)

I suppose it is possible but I would bet on neither of their grandfathers being there at all.

Reactions: 5
How old were their Grandads? Mine was 14 when the Dunkirk landings happened and I am older than Lisa (unbelievable but true ha ha)

I suppose it is possible but I would bet on neither of their grandfathers being there at all.
My grandad was in Burma and Asia most of the war I’m a couple of years older than claw and Barney and my grandad has been gone for nearly twenty years

Last nights vlog, why let the plumber fit the tap if you hated it. Also most new builds have the same spec kitchen regardless of price you just have a different amount of units etc. They have that lovely house and have bought stick on cabinet lights from Amazon when they could’ve had wired in ones but again they won’t pay for anything if it’s not got mouse ears on it
More storage in one of the kids rooms, why didn’t she make the bigger bedroom into a studio as let’s be honest her daughter is never coming back home
My eldest has moved out and we now have a spare room, still his room but redecorated and there if they need to stay but all his stuff is with him or in a few boxes in the loft

Reactions: 4
Major empty nest issues. She drives an hour to do a big shop every two weeks for the son. He sounds like a spoilt little princess who needs to learn to look after himself without mummy helping out.

Reactions: 7
Her latest blog…

More IKEA storage now encroaching into Louis’s room for all her cr*p.

As soon as she poured that Walmart spice into her soup I knew it would be a disaster.

Ade going into the office more often. Why am I not surprised.

She really needs the help of a voice coach.

Reactions: 4
Just getting round to watching last night's thrilling vlog! I have not missed the caravan twats in my life - hopefully that's all I have to see of them for the rest of the year! 😅

I love bright colours and fun stationary (RIP Paperchase 😭) but this looks like Lisa's filming in a kids' room/desk area
Screenshot_20240504_142554_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 3
‘Something really BIG is happening today!’

BIG = kitchen tap replacement

FFS 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
An old one popped up in my feed “A cosy day with Cheese Pudding”. I thought she was talking about Ade but it was another one of her recipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An old one popped up in my feed “A cosy day with Cheese Pudding”. I thought she was talking about Ade but it was another one of her recipes.
I'm about to go out, but all I want to do is search for that vlog now to see how vile Lisa's cheese pudding is! 🤢🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And crisps.
What flavour? We simply must know what you’ve chosen.

‘I’ve decided to make some vegetable soup because I don’t want to get into the habit of eating cheese sandwiches for lunch every day.’

Mid-morning: ‘I’m feeling quite hungry so I’ve just grabbed myself a plate of this while I wait for the soup to cook.’

*Holds up bread and cheese*

Make it make sense! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What flavour? We simply must know what you’ve chosen.

‘I’ve decided to make some vegetable soup because I don’t want to get into the habit of eating cheese sandwiches for lunch every day.’

Mid-morning: ‘I’m feeling quite hungry so I’ve just grabbed myself a plate of this while I wait for the soup to cook.’

*Holds up bread and cheese*

Make it make sense! 😩
Lol ive not watched it yet, lol she will never make sense. I think last I saw was on her other vid and she said she had an update on her bleeping tap! They get paid for this?? It be like me going on social media saying i had a huge update on a slice of toast i made..,jam or honey 😆
---
Makes me laugh at how they pose for that picture like they are achieving something in life other than going on social media and being generic self absorbed, vain twats that from start to finish have nothing else to do except talk about themselves. I have a feeling one of those gay guys has been coaching lisa on the use of clickbait words and how to post the laziest shittest content they can get away with , ie shoving her cam on the floor as she hoovers the stairs and polishes the tops and calling everything cosy. If they think contriving and planning different ways for a set of people to hero worship them and giving their money on patreon to watch her and her frankly quite basic craft skills of glueing and cutting out some pics for a journal. No painting, no drawing, not a single skill except to tear up a book and trashing it with pom poms, which again she bought from china. She buys all her stickers from allie express and mrs brimbles art work. Not surprised she had to run to youtube to pas herself off as a craft business.
Youtube the land where you are praised and awarded for walking round a shop, stuffing your face with food and going off on trips out to places WE have all been to already a million times. Go climb mount everest, go train for a marathon, jump out of a parachute for charity, actually learn how to paint,draw and craft. Give back to the world instead of exhausting it's resources, then and only then will you get an ounce of praise, not from me, but from the universe and the knowledge that this planet despite the mountains of crap produced from giant corporates that youtubers promote will continue to heal and global warming will cease, the polar bears are really struggling right now.
Just to say, fine online beg scrounge your way through life, but please do spare us you're expectation that you deserve a round of applause for it, its transparent and shallow and the fact you have to contrive marketing keywords and plan your videos like a business, but then turn it personal and cry manipulating tears if someone with the right to free speech says something you don't like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s always banging on about how hard she/they work too. Sixteen hour days she was claiming recently. Liar. He has every other Friday off as a matter of routine and she spends most of her time pissing about dusting or tearing up paper with a camera pointing at her calling it work. Waiting for her to mention the travel agent pyramid scheme again with a request to folk to “reach out” to them for more information, so I can hit the REPORT button again. I might go to the ASA next time too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s always banging on about how hard she/they work too. Sixteen hour days she was claiming recently. Liar. He has every other Friday off as a matter of routine and she spends most of her time pissing about dusting or tearing up paper with a camera pointing at her calling it work. Waiting for her to mention the travel agent pyramid scheme again with a request to folk to “reach out” to them for more information, so I can hit the REPORT button again. I might go to the ASA next time too.
I know! Her idea of work is unpacking packages from chinas allieexpress where they really work sixteen hours a day jn slave labour, that lisa neatly repackages and acts like she spent the time creating these items. It's one big con.

I agree. All that tat. I’m surprised she has any customers. Who will look at those scrapbooks she has made when she’s gone? It’ll probably all end up in landfill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.