Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that Lisa's admitted to vetting the comments on her videos

"I haven't responded to everyone. I've read through and released as each one has come through, but I'm going back and reading them properly and answering them as well"

Reactions: 6
All pyramid scheme cunts are the same. She can’t risk anyone shining a light on what a scammer she is.

Slightly creeped out by how often she talks about his small and child size she is.

Slightly creeped out by how often she talks about his small and child size she is.
Did you see the primark haul a while back, clothes she bought for holidays. She pulled out these little girl white knickers and went on to describe how much she just loved wearing plain white pants. I thought next she will pull out knee high socks, but i think she keeps them for the bedroom role play. She does it at every opportunity, like she loves to pretend shes a little girl which is sick seeing as how shes married to a middle aged fathead nonce. I always buy little girl things, she says, ade loves me being a little girl she says in her best submissive voice. Disgusting and unnerving. There are clear signs of submissive role play going on, seen it many times before. Sad thing is she may have got away with it once but now she looks like bette davis.
---
All pyramid scheme cunts are the same. She can’t risk anyone shining a light on what a scammer she is.
You got it in one!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m only 5 foot but I don’t have teenie tiny rucksacks, do a baby voice, act cutsie or buy child’s glasses. Yes trousers are a pain but I dress like an adult. I’m a size 14 and I hate how she goes on constantly about size 8 clothing being to big because she’s short. Just because your short doesn’t mean your slim.! She also needs a haircut as that ages her and some decent skin care. I’m bigger and older than her but look ten years younger than her and my husband looks sooo good. How she can go out with him looking such a scruff in them three quarter shorts he bought in 2001.!
Oh and I also buy my glasses out of the adult section, as my head is adult sized.!
She plays on the baby ness so it excuses her for still using her print stick and scrap books

Reactions: 8
I’m only 5 foot but I don’t have teenie tiny rucksacks, do a baby voice, act cutsie or buy child’s glasses. Yes trousers are a pain but I dress like an adult. I’m a size 14 and I hate how she goes on constantly about size 8 clothing being to big because she’s short. Just because your short doesn’t mean your slim.! She also needs a haircut as that ages her and some decent skin care. I’m bigger and older than her but look ten years younger than her and my husband looks sooo good. How she can go out with him looking such a scruff in them three quarter shorts he bought in 2001.!
Oh and I also buy my glasses out of the adult section, as my head is adult sized.!
She plays on the baby ness so it excuses her for still using her print stick and scrap books
Yep, totally agree. My friends mum was tiny, about four foot ten, never once do I remember her trying to act like a little girl, nor buying kids specs or squeal every time mickey mouse was on tv. At times she overcompensated for her height. I know theres nothing wrong with embracing our inner child and to be in the moment is very therapeutic, but then theres putting on twee little voices each time she don't get her own way or wants to appeal to ade, cause quite frankly the man is a nonce if he embraces that kind of behaviour. As I said before, for me personally I'd had enough of her little girl role play tit when she's telling hundreds of strangers online she likes to wear those plain little girl knickers, Get, lost, keep it to yourself, grosss. Then at every opportunity shes saying i have to shop in the baby section lol i got to wear nappies, joking, but she says i got to buy kids shoes and clothes i cant reach the top shelf and acts proud of it. I'd be pissed off if i could not reach something. She posts pics of other peoples kids on her disney page which is so wrong, who wants strangers leering at their kids, I noticed she very rarely films her own now grown up kids so why post pics of other peoples. Then she will post pics of kiddie back packs and hair bows and say does anyone else love these.... like she wants to deliberately lure in pervs. Something not right with that woman.

That bleeping fridge that’s too high for her. It was a new build house with a huge kitchen (her words) so why didn’t they request a separate fridge and freezer built in under the counter? We wouldn’t get to see her standing on a stool sticking her arse into the camera, thats why.

Also all this cutesy cozy crap. When the mask slips she’s clearly a hardfaced biotch. On the US roadtrips where the kids are forced to go along she keeps revealing herself. She’ll be yapping into the camera about something being “pretty” then she say to the daughter “it’s pretty isn’t it Holly…. Holly…. Can you see it Holly it’s pretty isn’t it”. Or she’ll say to the son “do you like it? Louis? Louis? Do you like it Louis?”. The undertone is that she’s paid out thousands for this holiday and they got to continually affirm her. They must feel like telling her to duck off. They clearly want nothing to do with her vlogging and who can blame them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I totally agree, her whole vibe is becoming more & more creepy with her " cutsie" way of dressing, wearing children's clothes which look bizarre on her - yes she's an odd shape ( normal size trunk/ head but tiny legs) not her fault I know but she could still buy adult clothes & get them altered if need be.
Her hair ages her so much & it's like straw, it would be far more flattering shorter & styled.

She continually pulls that ragged pony tail round to the front as if she’s showing it off and it looks rank. Also, ever heard of “petite” Lisa? Adult sizes for shorter women.

I always buy petite trousers, crazes me though as companies think because your short your small all over when I’m normal sized with diddy legs.! Even if I was a size 8 I won’t be buying girls knickers, I’m not super adventurous underwear wise but Mr Mutley wouldn’t want me looking like a teenager.! Think Ade is weird I reckon he’d never had a women before her and she see him as a meal ticket financially. She has already admitted she used the ex husband to build her an extension then take the house when she wanted rid so she can clearly manipulate

Reactions: 7
She needs therapy. What’s with this yearning to remain a child.

I am surprised that she didn’t get Mickey Mouse children’s glasses. Missed opportunity there Lisa.

That bleeping fridge that’s too high for her. It was a new build house with a huge kitchen (her words) so why didn’t they request a separate fridge and freezer built in under the counter? We wouldn’t get to see her standing on a stool sticking her arse into the camera, thats why.

Also all this cutesy cozy crap. When the mask slips she’s clearly a hardfaced biotch. On the US roadtrips where the kids are forced to go along she keeps revealing herself. She’ll be yapping into the camera about something being “pretty” then she say to the daughter “it’s pretty isn’t it Holly…. Holly…. Can you see it Holly it’s pretty isn’t it”. Or she’ll say to the son “do you like it? Louis? Louis? Do you like it Louis?”. The undertone is that she’s paid out thousands for this holiday and they got to continually affirm her. They must feel like telling her to duck off. They clearly want nothing to do with her vlogging and who can blame them.
She may be small in height but her arse is bulging in those jeans. Hell right shes wearing those jeans on purpose esp to clean, honestly i looked at about thirty cleaning videos, young pretty women all younger than her, none of them bending over in tight jeans. Just wearing slouchy clothes and leggings. When she first mentioned the high shelf and how ade had to get things for her like she was proud of that fact, shes a weirdo. Its always isn't it at the end of a sentence, her way of controlling the reply. Her constant saving thousands just to go to disney is a waste, money could have gone on cheaper holidays with money to spare. Bet she worked every hour when kids were younger prob spent little time with them just to get her disney fix. Her son was always in his room whilst she fawned and worshipped over that fathead ade. You can see on all the pics on her instagram all just her and him. She makes out she got this fab close family, yeh fatso ade and his sausage rolls. Her vlogging is totally fake, her daughter knows that, so she stays off social media. All thos holidays, all that money...ALL about lisa.

She may be small in height but her arse is bulging in those jeans. Hell right shes wearing those jeans on purpose esp to clean, honestly i looked at about thirty cleaning videos, young pretty women all younger than her, none of them bending over in tight jeans. Just wearing slouchy clothes and leggings. When she first mentioned the high shelf and how ade had to get things for her like she was proud of that fact, shes a weirdo. Its always isn't it at the end of a sentence, her way of controlling the reply. Her constant saving thousands just to go to disney is a waste, money could have gone on cheaper holidays with money to spare. Bet she worked every hour when kids were younger prob spent little time with them just to get her disney fix. Her son was always in his room whilst she fawned and worshipped over that fathead ade. You can see on all the pics on her instagram all just her and him. She makes out she got this fab close family, yeh fatso ade and his sausage rolls. Her vlogging is totally fake, her daughter knows that, so she stays off social media. All thos holidays, all that money...ALL about lisa.
She used to say she started her day really early like 5.30am or something and would work late into the evening, no idea what sort of age her kids were then. They were married in 2007 and said that was their first visit to Orlando and something in the back of my mind thought she said one time they eloped. She has written trip reports for all their visits and they contain everything about their trips including details of the son not having a great day one time and them getting up early to do some work before heading out for the day, they are available on the dibb.

Reactions: 5
She used to say she started her day really early like 5.30am or something and would work late into the evening, no idea what sort of age her kids were then. They were married in 2007 and said that was their first visit to Orlando and something in the back of my mind thought she said one time they eloped. She has written trip reports for all their visits and they contain everything about their trips including details of the son not having a great day one time and them getting up early to do some work before heading out for the day, they are available on the dibb.
What’s her dibb username?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.