Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Maleficent50 ❤

Lisa & Ade finally moved into their cozy new build house/building site and, as predicted, have turned it into a hoarder's paradise almost instantly 😅
Screenshot_20240101_123237_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240101_123334_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240101_123558_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240101_123506_YouTube.jpg

As you were 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ade mansplaining the plumbing. Kneeling there in his shorts with a smug face - gives me the boak!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how it got to this level ? They labelled every box with the contents and room it goes in… I’ve moved 5 times in the last 10 years … you open literally one box at a time put the contents where they need to go then open the next box, it’s not difficult. God knows what they did 😳
---
Anyone else getting the vibe that all the over the top gushing is actually quite fake.. to me they both seem to be lost in a sea of crap they have no idea how to deal with, they had this vision of moving into a been build and it was going to be like living in the show home and it’s actually like living in a charity shop with stuff everywhere! Her eyes give away her true feelings and they are looking dull and sad.
---
Also why is the garage getting wet when it rains… that’s a red flag that the driveway grading is wrong it should slope away from the garage to the road.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Their definitely out of their depth with the amount of clutter they are surrounded by & shes still buying new stuff! She has that permanent 'rabbit in headlights' look on her all the time now ( especially in one eye 👁) & more since her ' family room' is also now cluttered. As I mentioned before I'm sure she bought the house solely with vlogging in mind ( family room dining set up etc)
Why cant she help Ade out without filming it! Leave the blooming baking alone for a while too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks @duckdinner for starting the new Fred 😊😊
---
I don’t understand how and why they brought all that crap with them. Even in the new house she’s talking about going to the charity shop with more boxes. I’ve never seen a new house so cluttered with junk so quickly. Quite a remarkable achievement 🤣
---
The state of the garage too!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What the hell is she like, now that she’s not in Disney she’s complaining about the hotel shower, she is getting more and more unlikeable

im watching the atlanta vlog

What the hell is she like, now that she’s not in Disney she’s complaining about the hotel shower, she is getting more and more unlikeable

im watching the atlanta vlog
I forgot all about their let's-go-on-holiday-at-the-most-crucial-part-of-selling-our-house series 😅 I think I watched the travel day and maybe day 1... I've been too invested in this bloody move! 🤣

• Haha
I forgot all about their let's-go-on-holiday-at-the-most-crucial-part-of-selling-our-house series 😅 I think I watched the travel day and maybe day 1... I've been too invested in this bloody move! 🤣
I gave up on that travel series it’s just so boring and repetitive.

• Haha
I gave up on that travel series it’s just so boring and repetitive.
Its beyond boring, screeching beyond control standing on the Jackson Bridge in Atlanta because its where 'The walking Dead' was filmed! 🤷‍♀️ didn't that finish years ago ? Who cares anyway ?
How many times did she say she loved that hotel she was in! 🙈 obviously trying to plug her 'new' ( pyramid) travel business 😂
I think I nodded off so no idea how this latest one ended....
😴

• Haha
The airing cupboard, thought she decluttered but then said ‘most of it can go to a charity shop or if it goes mouldy in the garage it doesn’t matter’ begs the question why bring it to the new house and why I pack it.? Never come across a more disorganised pair. They could have a lovely little house and still work from home if they got rid of the tit and tidied up now and then. I know it’s only bedlinen but I have two sets, one on the bed and another for when that one comes off to wash (I can’t do with the pressure of having to wash dry in one day) same with my daughters bed and one set for the spare bed. When I buy a new one I get rid of the old.
the kitchen diner is cluttered and no clear walkway to the back doors as it’s full of chairs
And why have a room for the kids, one of my kids has flown the nest and he knows it’s his home if he ever needs to come back but his room is now the spare room and has none of his stuff in as it’s either with him or in the loft (we store a few of his bits in their)
The garage is a massive red flag and a garage is what it is, it’s to essentially store a car not clothes and bed linen

Reactions: 8
Her new favourite words in latest slog … create and creative.

The amount of crap she’s brought astounds me.

How the hell is Barney supposed to do his actual real job with her sat next to him screeching and clawing? He has Teams meetings and she’s going to be in the background?

Gets out sewing machine admitting she’s never used it but continues to junk up the ‘creative space’ if you don’t use it get rid, also fairy doors how old is she.!

• Haha
It’s literally taken her over a month to get that studio bedroom into any kind of usable space yet it still looks a cluttered mess, most people understand moving stuff to a room half the size mean get rid of half the stuff 🤷‍♀️ Plus no way is she going to use that room to pack kits now, they will still be all over the house same as they were at the last place.
I have a feeling the idilic new home life snd style is already starting to wain as they really thought it was not going to involve them doing any kind of work but already he’s having to put loft boards on the rafters in the garage to store stuff as it’s getting wet in the garage, I wouldn’t be putting anything too heavy up there.

Reactions: 4
They knew they were downsizing in terms of space, so I'm not quite sure why they thought they could get rid of 10% and take everything else with them and it would be fine.

Lisa, my offer from the previous thread still stands - I will declutter your house for you for free 🤣🤣

Hopefully her kids will have encouraged her to get rid of their old stuff from childhood while they were home for Christmas 🤞😅

Reactions: 3
How lucrative is her kit packing business I wonder? I presume the combo of that and the channel make it worth clogging up so much of the house?

Reactions: 4