Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it’s a MIDDLE AGED MAN that called you out is it hun? Stopped yourself at saying white fir obvious reasons. Let’s jump on that bandwagon because 99% of your viewers are women. Cheap, cheap shot. Especially as the man who bullied you in your twenties is now “close” to you. Very Jen Lefforge vibes with the Man Hating despite the fact that both of them rely on high earning husbands to keep them in their nonsense.
The shite she is spouting. Seriously, The morals of these people are in the gutter.
I do hope the reports made to YouTube about her MLM scam get some traction. I’m not confident anything will happen but this sneaky, grifting little madam needs to be brought down a peg or three.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh it’s a MIDDLE AGED MAN that called you out is it hun? Stopped yourself at saying white fir obvious reasons. Let’s jump on that bandwagon because 99% of your viewers are women. Cheap, cheap shot. Especially as the man who bullied you in your twenties is now “close” to you. Very Jen Lefforge vibes with the Man Hating despite the fact that both of them rely on high earning husbands to keep them in their nonsense.
The shite she is spouting. Seriously, The morals of these people are in the gutter.
I do hope the reports made to YouTube about her MLM scam get some traction. I’m not confident anything will happen but this sneaky, grifting little madam needs to be brought down a peg or three.
ALL OF THIS 👏
---
I reckon she’s pissed off because her MLM scam got reported

Reactions: 10
I've not read anyone's comments yet, so I might be repeating some views, but duck me what was that vlog?? 🤣🤣 I'm ever so slightly tipsy and glad the bf is on a night shift so couldn't hear me cackling like a banshee 😅

As if Lisa would give up vlogging/YT! Not only for her massive ego, but who would she flog her pyramid MLM to?

"Some comments from people"
I thought she was actually going to start calling us out lol (unless someone has a burner youtube account where they're pretending to be a middle aged man?? 🤣
That big spiel about her business 🙄 maybe she was talking about us after all because who are all of these middle aged men who have found her channel randomly?? 🤣

Love how she said the ex-husband was a bully but then turns around and says they're good friends now? 🤔

A cheeky glimpse of Ade's Next boxers! 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢

Lol imagine going to a friend's for dinner and they serve you up thst curry 🤢🤣🤣 I would be convinced they actually hate me but didn't want to outwardly say it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have you noticed some of her meals start out ok, then she pulls out all her generic bulking agents, like an entire can of the cheapest tinned tomatoes from lidl, then she completely boils or overcooks it and it just ends up as the same old slop. Then she will add a ton of cheese etc and hey presto ade comes sniffing out of his pig pen, that man will eat anything.
One thing I was glad of for sure from yesterdays vlog, she re-affirmed my suspicions that youtubers main monetary profit and targets of prey are ill people and ones with mental health issues. They cling onto her and she enjoys creating this perfect god like status. While she's bragging about her new home and her disney hols her viewers are sick in bed, housebound and mentally unwell....easy targets basically. She talked about her online "community" as if it were like society, it's not a community, it's how many vulnerable peoples goodwill can she get to pay her bills. I get the craft part of her job, however showing them videos of some horrific mashed up journal with no more skills other than a pair of scissors and some glue was dreadful, but she has made some interesting things. I'm not sure how creative she can be with ades fifty thousand monitors, lap tops and pcs all stacked up in her office, but she seems to enjoy twinning with ade and doing everything together, which is bizarre. Ades enjoying being Lisa's little witch boy, one day though he will have had enough. They clearly do care about each other but the online stepford wives routine is all fake and the little girl going to disney world role play is disturbing to say the least.
You know everyone needs to make money, but do they really have to bullshit and manipulate people to get it?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When Ade has to explain something to her his voice changes and he speaks like he’s talking to a little kid. It’s a bit creepy.

Reactions: 5
Lisa yet again proving she preys on the elder and vulnerable. Quite literally says it in the video.

You’re no better than the lodge guys love, just own it and admit your scum as well. Your lifestyle is supported by your dense husband and pensions of the vulnerable, not your business.

Oh, I’m a middle age man for reference love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
you didn’t answer the question cozy queen……. Did you miss out on the meet up in America with the Lisa who has wormed her way in the the lodge guys affections????

Reactions: 3
you didn’t answer the question cozy queen……. Did you miss out on the meet up in America with the Lisa who has wormed her way in the the lodge guys affections????
Is it just me or why do people want to worm their way in with the lodge guys. They are just ponses who use people to get what they want.

I wondered why Lisa hadn’t gone with them. They usually go two or three times a year. But remember last time, the ladies like leaving the men and going off shopping but are insisted on going with them all the time.

Is it just me or why do people want to worm their way in with the lodge guys. They are just ponses who use people to get what they want.

I wondered why Lisa hadn’t gone with them. They usually go two or three times a year. But remember last time, the ladies like leaving the men and going off shopping but are insisted on going with them all the time.
The other Lisa even bought a lodge on the same caravan site!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Who cleans in the most uncomfortable clothes, why lisa of course with her skin tight jeans on for some arse shots for the men. Not watched it yet, really don't want to and lol at her clickbait title, desperate times, ade needs to be kept in the life of luxury he's accustomed to, those farmers market sausage rolls and cheeses arnt cheap ya know, not to mention his crate a day coke cola habit.
Ok, I clicked on it and almost first thing she says is. So, I wanted to have a little chat with you....,.I seriously want to vomit at the manipulation and bullshit of youtubers, who do they actually think they are. Stick your chats up ades arse cause we all know what it means.... You need to make more cash out of youtube and up your viewers, honest chat, she says, what a joke, everything indirect, subliminal and totally about them.
It's the wearing outdoor shoes all over the house that gets me, yuk all those germs trampled all over.

It's the wearing outdoor shoes all over the house that gets me, yuk all those germs trampled all over.
I cant remember what vlog it was where she said it, but she doesn't like slippers or something so has "indoor" trainers from primark instead to wear around the house 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lisa yet again proving she preys on the elder and vulnerable. Quite literally says it in the video.

You’re no better than the lodge guys love, just own it and admit your scum as well. Your lifestyle is supported by your dense husband and pensions of the vulnerable, not your business.

Oh, I’m a middle age man for reference love ❤
You are so right! Like I said before, I get the craft side, she puts into it and if her patreons enjoy crafting then it has a purpose, but youtube is about her reigning them in with her "little chats" so they don't quit paying for her holidays etc. Youtube is just glorified bragging, look what I can do, look how much I can buy, watch me clean, watch me cook. Her and that tw*t head sausage roll scoffing, coke cola on tap husband of hers, reckon they are the fonts of knowledge. Come watch us enjoying ourselves and scoffing tit on a wooden board and calling it cosy. Shoving his bag of "salt and vinegar squares" into the camera, people can see and read you know, but do we actually care your scoffing your tenth bag of crisps a day, NO. Some, like your viewers have mental health issues, trauma and housebound, it's fun ain't it, having them hang onto your every word,....lets have another chat shall we she says, draining their empathy....deal with your own comments, you chose to raise yourself up like some third rate celebrity.
Seriously, if someone approached you in the street and said watch me clean, watch my husband shovel sausage rolls in his gob sitting in his car whilst his self absorb wife bangs on about her life and THEN wants you to praise them in a comment section, what would you do....tell them to duck off, you're not feeding their ego or their wallets.
Years ago comedian jennifer saunders called youtubers talentless greedy begging tw*ts, I remember thinking thats a bit harsh, but now I know the truth.

• Heart
I must have missed that one, can't be bothered watching most of the videos anymore and if I do I flick through them quickly.

I don't know anyone personally who has trainers they only wear indoors at home, it's a bit of an odd take tbh!

I think the tone of her latest slog was awful & I wouldn't be surprised if she loses a load of subscribers because of it, it obviously hit a raw nerve with her....she was basically saying if you dont like my content anymore bog off....
Thinking she's some sort of 'guru' for those less advantaged than her...how bloody Rude!
& then happy to take their money from them.
Lisa you are a nasty piece of work we can see right through you....
" oh I love cleaning in our new house" 🤮
Who in their right mind films themselves rear view in tight Jean's flapping a cloth around with an odd poker face glimpse at the camera 🤮 cleaning so it's looking sparkling for her guests....the lodge loafers ...
Ades a walking sausage roll looking more like one each day! & she's definitely a feeder!
🧐 we can see what your doing Lisa....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s got a lot of gob on her for someone with only 13k subs across two channels.

• Haha
I think the tone of her latest slog was awful & I wouldn't be surprised if she loses a load of subscribers because of it, it obviously hit a raw nerve with her....she was basically saying if you dont like my content anymore bog off....
Thinking she's some sort of 'guru' for those less advantaged than her...how bloody Rude!
& then happy to take their money from them.
Lisa you are a nasty piece of work we can see right through you....
" oh I love cleaning in our new house" 🤮
Who in their right mind films themselves rear view in tight Jean's flapping a cloth around with an odd poker face glimpse at the camera 🤮 cleaning so it's looking sparkling for her guests....the lodge loafers ...
Ades a walking sausage roll looking more like one each day! & she's definitely a feeder!
🧐 we can see what your doing Lisa....
Just scrolled through about 30 cleaning vids, not one wearing skin tight jeans. Yep she proper does fancy herself. Thought it was just me and then I realise, NO ONE puts out a cleaning vid in skin tight jeans. Well I watched the last part of her vid, she's a full blown narcissist, even changing into her little girl voice for when she was saying her ex bullied her. She mentioned some of her "community" were going through cancer, which with radiation can make a person feel very sick because the radiation kills the healthy cells as well as the cancer ones and as a massive seventy percent of our immune system is in our digestive system, they need to eat very healthy, easy to digest foods. So what do they, shove charcuterie boards in their faces for weeks. Massively processed high in saturated fat and salt, tons of cheese and pork, but apparently they are a role model for their "community" meanwhile its another cosy charcuterieee night folks, buys the lodge guys a cheap crass disgusting dick shaped board and culminating in brainwashed nutjob ade going online and buying some crappy high priced charcuterie crap with free cheap generic cool box. Thank god they finally shut up about them, but meanwhile, the walking sausage roll, hilarious but true comment🤣.... is still swigging full fugar coke cola every single vlog. I provide something that is really valuable, I provide a service she says, sure fine if you think these people cant go to another craft group you are sadly mistaken and then they all go watch your channel where you and that knobhead do nothing but gloat and shove the most unhealthiest food in front of the camera, over and over for weeks.

You're full of tit lisa, there are so many people who volunteer and help sick and housebound people for no money at all. There are tons of youtube channels where crafters get together for free, they don't care about private little patreons, they share their time and skills for FREE, cause they don't use click bait and manipulation so don't have a ton of followers like you. I know cause crafting items is my profession. I know darned well there are totally free communities out there!
This woman wouldn't give five minutes of her time if she thought there was nothing in it for her..and now shes using cancer patients and putting them in the middle of lets protect our fave youtuber cause someone made a mild comment that hit the nail on the head, so lets drain them of some more empathy in what might be their last months alive, put em in the middle of a lisa and ade ego trip!

• Heart