Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsmeisthatyou

Still no sign of the cat. She's commented saying one time it fell out the window, she's on the first floor.
She's also said she's worried if someone finds it they'll keep it cause all they'll care about is the money for.the kittens.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Geee

Chatty Member
Why would she need that if she’s clean already? It doesn’t add up. She’s on the dan mack every day
People who are sober can go into rehab if they are chaotic. It’s learning the tools to prevent relapse and provide stability.
If she really wants to go to rehab then why doesn’t she go to Jericho? It’s paid through your housing benefit and has the highest success rate.
Where is she saying she wants to go for rehab?
---
I can’t see it has she deleted it already?
It’s back up

Last edited:

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
I’ve not really followed her tbh, I know she claims she’s “clean” and recently got sacked from her job, I mean good on her if she has got clean, what’s everyone’s beef? I need the tea ☕
Not much tea, I don’t think she’s clean at all in the slightest. Every video she posts it sounds like she’s on coke or something to give her a bloody buzz. She’s constantly on lives begging people for money.

She thinks being a junkie in recovery is a personality trait.

Ell87

VIP Member
Yesssss. Love the sister. Hopefully Holly crawls back under her rock. So the son has never been there? Hopefully that wee dog gets a new home. Imagine the chaos. Poor wee soul.
I wondered if she meant he hasn't been living there at all or hasn't been for a few months 🤷‍♀️

gimm3more

VIP Member
She’s been spouting on Facebook about having a job doing split shifts and then just picked up another job that’s fits in perfect. Not gonna lie I used to suspect that she bought a load of pills or gear with the teeth fund so she could sell 🤔
Probably dealing

What did she say about not being pregnant? Because she’s the one who instigated the rumours by insinuating that she is. She is infuriating
She literally said "no I'm not pregnant" on her live.

Fucking prick junky liar.
---
New here 👋🏼
I started following her around a month ago and really thought she was strong and with what she was doing but currently sat watching her live WOW! Fake crying, didn’t she say she was moving out today but now it’s tomorrow.
Fake crying one minute then screaming and cheering down the phone because someone sent her a gift.

Another beg on TT.
Those eyebrows have a life of their own.

Won't even comment on the teef

Last edited:

Spanor511

VIP Member
Oh aye she’s topping up the methadone, it’s the idiotic gifters that believe her shit that baffles me. She’s on live out her banger every night.

Did any of yous notice in the video that Fiona put up of Holly, Holly is that out of her face that she’s done that video with her zip down and her pants fully on show for the world to see and never noticed.