Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
It’s sweetfee1987

I’ll attach some screenshots if people can’t see her page. First one is Fiona in her shop showing Holly’s number to have been the last person to phone her shop. Next one is screenshots of Holly talking about what pills she’s got for sale then the last two are messages Fiona has sent to Holly about her calling the shop and asking her to get clean for her son

Attachments

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Does anyone know what this is about, has anyone seen any WhatsApp screen shots posted on tiktok?

I just have seen a tiktok page thats about Holly where someone has posted Facebook messenger chats between holly and her sister (the messages appear to sound as if they’re a few years old) where holly lied about having another baby and posted pictures of a child, god knows who the baby was since he isn’t hers! But just as I’m watching them I remembered her coming on tiktok the other day to tell the whole story about how she felt like she had to lie to make her life seem better than it was and she obviously only come out and admitted it as this video must have been going around 😮
I’m very interested to see these WhatsApp screenshots whatever they are. I know you all said she’s not to be trusted and I am starting to feel a little foolish 😆

Attachments

Ell87

VIP Member
Surely someone must know the history. the title of this thread I think makes it hard for people to find. She will like it doesn’t have her name. Don’t know if we can change it? I’ve never made or edited a thread
I don't know if you can or if only mods can edit them once they're made? I've never made a thread before.

ginger tea

Chatty Member
She’s clearly fucken begging for money and gifts 🤬
Iv only got £52 in my jar nobody is sending me hundreds of dollars 🥴 I’m so stressed with all this I just would like a wee holiday just a few days to clear my mind 🥴 am on benefits 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬