Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ginger tea

Chatty Member
She's posted today admitting she wasn't actually spiked. What happened was she relapsed, bought heroin and took it. Afterwards she realised it wasn't heroin but some other synthetic thing.
So she willingly took drugs that turned out to be a different drug and cried about being spiked. 🙄
What an absolute disgrace of a human being 🤬
---
Just watched her TikTok, I think she’s at it, jumping on another band wagon to gain sympathy and support

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

ginger tea

Chatty Member
It’s mind blowing. Follow the gifters 🤣
She’s only been clean a few months (it’s NOT long term) are these people stupid ??
Once your clean a few years and can prove to society your stable then get all the help you deserve

Geee

Chatty Member
Might be the skint crack. Patients have been saying there’s a better hit from crack when they take the buvidal injection.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Thing is if she'd really put effort into getting clean and sorting her life out then books and podcasts could have actually happened she could have been seen as inspiration for someone. But as it is no one would ever aspire to be her.
She seems to have plenty of deluded Huns in the comments, that gift her and buy her shit.

Ell87

VIP Member
What happened to the make up she did in the jail video where she put coffee on her face for foundation 🤣🤣🤣 saw it yesterday and can’t find it now. I know I’ve been unwell this week but I promise you I DID NOT hallucinate it 🫤 the whole time I watched it I couldn’t decide if she was high or if I was high watching it 😅 surely it was a piss take?
I need to see this 😭😭

Reactions: 1

Geee

Chatty Member
She's claiming to have rejoined the body shop at home, Im friends with a few people who do it and the at home side is closing down, they're all trying to get rid of their personal stock
---
Is that her sister Fiona in her comments 🤭😂
What comments I couldn’t see them

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
She wants 15 disco balls on tiktok tonight, hope the gifters get their purses out 👛
Getting bold as brass this one. Still waiting in updates on these new gnashers

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Why would she be picking babygros out if shes not pregnant. Unless the news is theyre trying