Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I remember her making a TikTok saying someone was blackmailing her about lies she’s told so she wanted to explain…apparently her sister rang her one time and holly was in a really bad place but wanted to pretend everything was ok so she told her sister she was doing really well, was having a baby and had a nice family life…the way holly said it made it seem like it was a one off conversation and one lie however I don’t believe that, I think she was more deceptive and carried that lie on

Reactions: 1

Spanor511

VIP Member
That wee dog of hers is absolutely gorgeous, my heart breaks for it. God knows the chaos and scenes in that house, when she’s not putting on Oscar worthy performances for TikTok.

Poor cat will give birth outside now thinking it’s safe away from the dog. How’s it pregnant if it’s never been out before? Only thing she’s panicking about is missing out on money for the poor kittens.
She has a boy cat anaw , he's half bengal or summit so she gets more money. Sure last load of kittens were £300 a piece 🫠

• Angry

Ell87

VIP Member
I’m sure she said she was offered a bag of something and she took it, to me that’s NOT being spiked
---

Iv tried to find the video, but can’t see it anywhere 🫤
She's deleted it, she done another one saying she worded it wrong and she'll put it back up when she explains it properly 😂

She has admitted relapsing onto H 9th and 10th April, says she was clean for a year and is gutted she relapsed....wishing for a long time she could go to a rehab (so probably hasn't been clean 1 year)
She says it was either the day before or after Jake's birthday, and hasn't showered or cleaned iher home in 4 days. She seems to be quite upset.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Her videos? She’s out her nut most of the time.
To be honest I did notice her eyes are always very pinned however people say that can be down to methaodne so I thought nothing of it. She is always so hyper too and I assumed heroin made you drowsy and out of it. If she’s still using then I wonder how she’s had the willpower to keep hold of all that money for the teeth, I’m sure her first appointment is supposed to be this month so will be interesting to see what comes of that. I’ll feel like such a fool if it turns out she’s had us all on, she does come across as very convincing doesn’t she

Ell87

VIP Member
Anyone ever browsed her Facebook page? I did recently and she posted how she'd suffered a traumatic event she hinted at it a few times and eventually wrote a big long post (now deleted) about being sexually assaulted in her own home by a man, and how she blamed herself as she'd only been wearing a long tshirt and nothing under it, allowing this man to grab her backend, she said she wasn't reporting it as it was her own fault.
She got a wee bit sympathy for it but not much, next I looked she'd deleted the post.
Was this a recent post? I didn't see anything like that when I had a nosey!

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s on begging again. Saying she went to a food bank last night, more like spent all her money on snack. She’s so manipulative, I can’t believe people fall for her lies!!! She’s getting so many gifts and money into her PayPal! Turning the waterworks on aswell!!

Caughtredhanded

Where has she gone? I’m not that savvy on tik tok, has her account been deleted by her or removed?

Her sister seems to have less videos on there about Holly too? I wonder what’s happened?