Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geee

Chatty Member
She was with him yesterday going on about their love surviving addiction. She’s out her bin too

Reactions: 1

ginger tea

Chatty Member
For fuck sake, have a look at her latest TikTok
They are split up but staying together #pleaseprayforus

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
She wanders around Perth smaked out of her face. Money well spent folks 🫣
So is it confirmed that she’s still on it? I saw she’s been working two jobs so I thought maybe she fucked off with the money and got herself together, little old naive me assumed that heroin would make working hard but then again I do remember her talking about how when she started taking it she she got bursts of energy and would clean her house and stuff. I still can’t believe what she done and still has the nerve to post on tiktok after fleecing people

The wee dog is gorgeous bet it wasnt cheap either.. Must of been some bingo win 🤣🤣🤣

I saw end of last year she was giving away ovulation tests on local market place, so I'm guessing she's coming off methadone so she can get pregnant 🙈

Ell87

VIP Member
What's with all the marks over her recently aswell, the one on her chest looks like a big bite mark!

ginger tea

Chatty Member
Wow! Who spiked her then, her man or her son because she doesn't seem to spend time with anyone else!
I’m sure she said she was offered a bag of something and she took it, to me that’s NOT being spiked
---
I’m sure she said she was offered a bag of something and she took it, to me that’s NOT being spiked
Iv tried to find the video, but can’t see it anywhere 🫤

Last edited:
  • Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I think it’s quite sweet that you she keeps giving out little gifts that have been sent to her but I wonder if the people ordering off her wishlist get pissed off with her since they’ve sent her stuff she’s been asking for but then giving it away 🤣

gimm3more

VIP Member
She’s put up a video crying because her main account has been permanently banned for nudity. What’s really upset her is that the account was on the weekly rankings so she would have had serious gift money in it that she’s now lost.

Couple of screenshots here from Jodie’s live earlier….
View attachment 1674640View attachment 1674641
I’m sure that gave the hotel staff a good laugh lmao imagine actually typing that at all out😂😂

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
shes clean as in stopped taking heroin, still on the meth so I wouldn't really class that as clean. there is a fair bit on Google about her from benefit fraud to shoplifting. has beef with her ex Bf Baby mum to do with photos being posted or her kid with drugs in the background. I think the lassie is just trying to better herself but that's hard to do on a public profile.

She goes live on tik tok and begs for gifts.

seaside girl

Chatty Member
She's claiming to have rejoined the body shop at home, Im friends with a few people who do it and the at home side is closing down, they're all trying to get rid of their personal stock
---
Is that her sister Fiona in her comments 🤭😂
That’s right. TBSAH closes 23rd Feb

Spanor511

VIP Member
Just stumbled across this thread now and I’ll admit I sent Holly a small donation towards her teeth. If it was proven she is still on drugs then omg I would be absolutely gob smacked! She comes across as so genuine and believable and every time she’s had a donation big or small she’s so thankful and makes sure to thank every single person unlike so many other greedy creators on there. Is there any proof she’s still on the gear? 😮
Her videos? She’s out her nut most of the time.