Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s not asking for a holiday now is she? What a begging mess. I seen her film herself taking methadone the other day…..

Reactions: 1

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Looks and sounds a bit dodgy although I don’t think she’s saving anything. Money for vallies is all she begs for.
Now looking at it again the spelling seems to be different from the screen records of messages between her and her sister so could be fake. I’m definitely questioning the money being saved now though just from all the other stuff on that tiktok page. We will soon see though because she’s made out she’s got appointments for teeth so time will tell!

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’ll never save the money anyway, she’ll be injecting it soon enough or the boyfriend will steal it and inject it. Scum.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Imagine the fear those poor animals must live in with that dirty cunt. Is the dog still there?

Spanor511

VIP Member
How the fuck anyone can listen to that never mind gift it, is beyond me. Absolutely out her banger and would sell her granny for a fiver.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Clocked this on one of the posts I seen. Seems like Holly deleted the accounts herself but why? Jakes video has been deleted from his new page too. Surely it has to be because of DWP or maybe too many people questioning the teeth? I can’t see any other motive for her to delete her profile on an app that has become her whole life and income. She was obsessed with tiktok and the attention/money she got from it so it must be one of those reasons I’m guessing. I mean last week she was posting asking for people to publish a book she wants to write hahaha so can’t see her willingly deleting her accounts for any other reason

Attachments

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
That’s all it is. Must be skint and itching for a bag. She’s no shame or morals.
How are medical professionals allowing her to come off it, there is another holly that came off hers but was documenting her dosage being lowered till she was off it and clean