Additionjourney1 HollysRecovery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not really followed her tbh, I know she claims she’s “clean” and recently got sacked from her job, I mean good on her if she has got clean, what’s everyone’s beef? I need the tea ☕

Reactions: 2
I’ve not really followed her tbh, I know she claims she’s “clean” and recently got sacked from her job, I mean good on her if she has got clean, what’s everyone’s beef? I need the tea ☕
Not much tea, I don’t think she’s clean at all in the slightest. Every video she posts it sounds like she’s on coke or something to give her a bloody buzz. She’s constantly on lives begging people for money.

She thinks being a junkie in recovery is a personality trait.

Reactions: 1
Just Google her name and on fb she's not clean. She's been ran out every town she's lived in. Messaged kids to sell them drugs. Scammed by setting go fund me pages up. Was recently in court. List never ends

• Wow
Reactions: 4
shes clean as in stopped taking heroin, still on the meth so I wouldn't really class that as clean. there is a fair bit on Google about her from benefit fraud to shoplifting. has beef with her ex Bf Baby mum to do with photos being posted or her kid with drugs in the background. I think the lassie is just trying to better herself but that's hard to do on a public profile.

shes clean as in stopped taking heroin, still on the meth so I wouldn't really class that as clean. there is a fair bit on Google about her from benefit fraud to shoplifting. has beef with her ex Bf Baby mum to do with photos being posted or her kid with drugs in the background. I think the lassie is just trying to better herself but that's hard to do on a public profile.

She goes live on tik tok and begs for gifts.

Reactions: 1
So she says that she is on tiktok to educate people about drugs. Yet all I have ever seen her say is "come on guys gift me, let's get on the leaderboard, don't let me loose".
It's all battles & begging with her.

My brother is a recovering addict for the past 8ish years 🙏🏻 During his addiction he developed some horrible traits he became EXTREMELY deceitful, manipulative, convincing, untrustworthy, selfish and lied. Even though he’s been in recovery for 8ish years he still displays some of these traits 🤬
I get a feeling of mistrust when I see holly online I feel she just out for herself to see who she can con and get free stuff. SHES FAR TO EARLY IN HER RECOVERY TO BE GIVING OUT ADVICE AND SUPPORT

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she says that she is on tiktok to educate people about drugs. Yet all I have ever seen her say is "come on guys gift me, let's get on the leaderboard, don't let me loose".
It's all battles & begging with her.
She has been involved in so much drama on TT she’s always falling out with people in her box 😒 the lassie is a nightmare

She’s on begging again. Saying she went to a food bank last night, more like spent all her money on snack. She’s so manipulative, I can’t believe people fall for her lies!!! She’s getting so many gifts and money into her PayPal! Turning the waterworks on aswell!!

Has anyone noticed the Against all odds account that started of to slate this Holly and the gifts and PayPal she gets have themselves been doing a lot of begging themselves. They also have quite a lot of people coming in their account saying things about them and dragging things up from the past. I can’t tell if they’re both in recovery or just her cos although I know you can still be an addict and work, the guy seems to have an ok job with the council and has done for many many years

Has anyone noticed the Against all odds account that started of to slate this Holly and the gifts and PayPal she gets have themselves been doing a lot of begging themselves. They also have quite a lot of people coming in their account saying things about them and dragging things up from the past. I can’t tell if they’re both in recovery or just her cos although I know you can still be an addict and work, the guy seems to have an ok job with the council and has done for many many years
They’re another pair of dirty wrong yins. On begging but saying it’s fine for them to do it as they’re paying for a wedding?? Scum and no better than Heroin Holly.

I really don’t get it 🤬 she’s such a liar first she said she’s been off TikTok for two weeks then she said she’s had her lashes done for four weeks 🤬

Reactions: 3
Shes begging all the time probably for drug money and if you listen she sounds slurred when talking

Reactions: 3