Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When I was in the hospital having my 2nd, she was in NICU ward and there was a baby across from her that were born addicted to heroin and I'll never forget the babies screams of pain 😢, the manky boot of a mother kept breastfeeding the wee one and the cycle continued until the police stopped her coming to visit, absolutely heartbreaking 💔 and folk gift folk like that, absolute selfish bastard should be sterilised.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
*Sigh* on tiktok getting the tears out for gifts. If she was withdrawing she would be rolling about her bed, curtains closed and a bucket next to her, not going online with the begging bowl out ffs

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Spanor511

VIP Member
More fool them. You could clearly see she was a junkie. It’s no surprise she’s back on the smack. Her and that Jake never off it. She’s a master manipulator and I’m glad her sister came and called her out to all her thick followers that thought they were playing a part in a fairytale of saving her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Ell87

VIP Member
Where does anyone find the sense in sending money to a heroin addict who's just admitted she went on a bender for a few days 🤦‍♀️ fuck me man!

Reactions: 7

Spanor511

VIP Member
Hollys put on her stories raging about the sister. She’s just raging someone is telling the truth about her. Her stupid face accent keeps breaking the more raging she is. Trying to get sympathy and make out the sister is a bully. Deflection tactics.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Poor cat will give birth outside now thinking it’s safe away from the dog. How’s it pregnant if it’s never been out before? Only thing she’s panicking about is missing out on money for the poor kittens.

Becca0888

New here 👋🏼
I started following her around a month ago and really thought she was strong and with what she was doing but currently sat watching her live WOW! Fake crying, didn’t she say she was moving out today but now it’s tomorrow.
Fake crying one minute then screaming and cheering down the phone because someone sent her a gift.

Another beg on TT.

teatalks

VIP Member
When I was in the hospital having my 2nd, she was in NICU ward and there was a baby across from her that were born addicted to heroin and I'll never forget the babies screams of pain 😢, the manky boot of a mother kept breastfeeding the wee one and the cycle continued until the police stopped her coming to visit, absolutely heartbreaking 💔 and folk gift folk like that, absolute selfish bastard should be sterilised.
Same situation with my wee boy in the NICU, the baby screamed 24/7 from heroin withdrawal.
I was by my baby’s incubator every single day and not once did I see that wee baby get a visitor, just always nurses comforting the screams, breaks your heart honestly

• Sad
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
You can see the sheer delight in her face when it goes straight into her PayPal. The only thing people are donating to is her drugs.

So the post about her saying she is turning gifts off and removing PayPal and wishlist has been deleted of course. She never had any intention of removing them. I remember her saying that once she had the money for her teeth she would give any other money she received to charity or those in need but she’s never followed that up. She’s still taking anything offered and is hoarding it all for herself.
feel like such a fool for donating to her but she was so convincing. Now that my eyes have been opened I can see that she is nothing but an actress
So sorry you’ve donated to her, but at least you know better now. She’s a disgrace.

She's still on everything and stealing she's renowned in the area Letham in Perth she lives. Total bad egg and folk really are stupid if they are sending her gifts.

Reactions: 6