Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
What’s her full name? Holly F

I’ll try through the contact us button, what would be the best name change? HollyF Addiction

Reactions: 1
what I hate is people like her just begs druggys they beg for things like help get my teeth fixed, and people actually do, when there's people who are normal not druggys born with bad teeth due to health and get.no. help

Ell87

VIP Member
It’s just her and her constant lies. I’ve watched many a manipulator on this app and she’s the worst. She could win Oscar’s for her acting. She’s making money off people that believe her though. Has anyone seen the son that’s apparently living there?
I wish her sister would come back, that’s what sent her scuttling back under her rock the last time all the truth about her came out.
He was in a few of her videos when she first appeared back on tiktok. Makes you wonder what kind of life he had with whoever he was living with to want to live with his mum and her boyfriend. I know all kids in those circumstances must want their parents but he's big enough now to see her for what she is. Poor boys likely already messed up because of her, I hope she doesn't cause any more damage!

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’ll not stop. She won’t be able to believe her luck she has enough gullible followers gifting constantly. I can’t believe it either. People sit and watch her out her banger and still gift her.

Ell87

VIP Member
What's her sisters page? Can't seem to find it.
Holly just put up a video denying everything her sister said about her. She mentions her son hasn't seen the sister since he was 1, and that he never moved out during her relapse, that social services are fine with the situation. Says her sister only makes videos about her to get the views.
Her name is Fiona walker

Itsmeisthatyou

I saw earlier she wants to start a podcast and get famous people on to talk about addiction 😂 what a fucken tit
Thing is if she'd really put effort into getting clean and sorting her life out then books and podcasts could have actually happened she could have been seen as inspiration for someone. But as it is no one would ever aspire to be her.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I like young Holly, I don't excuse the stuff with the dogs but I think she's done amazing to change her life. I don't know what it is but I feel a bit sorry for her 🫣
She obviously likes a wee read at tattle aswell because the last time she was spoken about on here she blocked my tattle account from her tiktok 😂
I know what you mean. I do like her, and respect her so much for getting to keep her wee boys. But I just can’t put my finger on it. And here she goes with a BF and the provocative posts….hmmm

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
So do you all think Jake still does it? I did think it was strange how she said she relapsed 6 months ago and he apparently never. Unless she went elsewhere to take stuff and he didn’t know?

Spanor511

VIP Member
She has. She’s apologising to anyone that was on the live that was alarmed. Jake and Kenzie couldn’t end the live. She’s now wanting all your support to get up the risings.

Itsmeisthatyou

What's her sisters page? Can't seem to find it.
Holly just put up a video denying everything her sister said about her. She mentions her son hasn't seen the sister since he was 1, and that he never moved out during her relapse, that social services are fine with the situation. Says her sister only makes videos about her to get the views.