Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't even know where to begin but I know it pretty much ended with getting stealthed, only to really be followed by getting angry texts from him when other girls contacted me about him lying to them regarding being in an LDR with each of them. I didn't know what stealthing was back then, and only just began to unpack the feelings over this event in the last couple of years.

I was 22 and making Very Poor Life Choices™️ as some do. I can't even remember what lured me into it all. I was just a subscriber initially. I at least had the knowledge of what the situation was when it escalated, which was supposed to be noncommittal no-strings type shit (though I had to request that he stop trying to say "I love you" when texting me). I still feel for the other ladies who got their emotions messed with through the lies. Still weird to me that he had that much pull on girls around the age I was then. He was old in comparison. I think he finally stopped trying to reach out to me in 2018.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

joet7565

A recap

-Went on an 86 day road trip (in case you hadn't heard he'll tell you).

-Came back for about 45 straight days of Disney content with a few Rays games mixed in. Also experimented with baiting and switching his vids promising that he's doing one thing only to dump 20 minutes of Disney or Rays tacked on at the end.

-Found out Giggles might have something going with another guy. Embarked on a crash diet (sorry, "change of lifestyle") for when he will see her again.

-Went to Dragon Con.

-Flew to So Cal to see Giggles. Apparently found out that his bed down privileges with her had been revoked. Pretty sure she was to accompany him to SLC then back to Orlando but she didn't.

-Flew to Orlando in the middle of a Cat 4 hurricane. Stayed at Contemporary with another vlogger since his plus one was gone. Took abuse about his video then lied about it. Finally came clean and admitted that this trip had been planned for Epcots 40th anniversary but not that his plus 1 (giggles) didn't come.

-Had a few dvc stays but no plus 1 (giggles) so mommy came to the rescue. I unsubscribed at this point. I've only watched him here and there since then so some of the rest might be wrong.

-Went to Cleveland to see the Rays swept.

-Back to Orlando, struck You TUbe gold with a random fast food video then proceeded to overkill it with more fast food the next few days.

-Back to So Cal (again). He sees Giggles but apparently she is serious with her new beau (Seth Rogeny). Does a few things with Giggles but Seth Rogeny is around now so it becomes apparent he is out for good.

-Travel to Gatlinburg in what was supposed to be last years Christmas trip to the Smokies with Giggles until Blab screwed him. But of course no Giggles this time so mommy to the rescue again.

Sorry if I missed anything. If I did I'm sure it wasn't important.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

2020planner

VIP Member
Wait... the tall blonde in the wide-brimmed hat is supposed to be Adam's girlfriend - Adam wearing a TB hat with the same dirty ass-looking Celebration t-shirt (while walking the streets of Celebration 🥴), same dirty ass, well-worn khaki shorts, and those fashionable black socks?

Am I understanding that correctly?

If that is, indeed, the case, then what alternate universe have we entered? o_O

1680523678673.png

1680523742844.png

1680523757947.png

1680523781385.png

1680523796591.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have heard he has several FWB in California including Natalie. So he lies to them that they exists? Guess Natalie ruined that for him. They all must know by now.

Hopefully you didn’t appear in any videos otherwise you will likely be tracked and identified. Doubt there’d be any danger though. You might even get another angry text from Adam though since I suspect he reads Tattle.
definitely dodged being in videos, I think a couple photos came out and that is where the other women entered the chat, so to speak, and began contacting me. He may have learned his lesson and doesn't pretend to be exclusive with women anymore hopefully? Dude is a little perplexing. He wants connection and security that one can find in relationships but definitely isn't equipped to actually be in one. Almost sad.

He would have a harder time reaching me now that I've retired my old social media handles and moved onto enjoying a more private life.

Reactions: 18
I know you're all going to be super jealous. I walked the actual streets and paths in Celebration that the one and only ATW walks to begin many of his riveting vlogs. We are here on vacation and a friend of my wife suggested Celebration Town Tavern for lunch which was really good. After we perused the area and saw the fountain, decoy duck, the circle that reminds him of California and the clock he stares at before departing. I was tempted to ask someone who is a local do you ever see a tall, goofy middle aged man with a large gut wearing a t-shirt and shorts that speaks into a camera on a stick and who also talks to squirrels? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

bten1989

VIP Member
ATW has gotten so boring that I think he's transitioning his channel to a "central FL for retirees" theme with his mommy and me vlogs. I find it funny that papa woo is only present in the hotel room. He wouldn't dare step foot into a theme park! There could be gays, vaccinated sickos who "got the jab", heathens, and other awful people in there having a good time. How dare they!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

2020planner

VIP Member
I almost feel bad that there is a thread here for Adam. Compared to all the others he mixes it up and has a variety of sometimes interesting content. And I super respect his past lifetime ban situation and the fact he was able to get them to release the ban. Sure, some of this videos are lacking but overall, I’d say his nomadic sensibilities actually benefit the content at times. We all have flaws and showing his mother in the pool is one of them but, I’m a huge back to the future fan and he showed us many of the locations which happen to be in my backyard. I am grateful.
The dude went into areas he wasn't supposed to for content. There's no respect to be earned in that situation, regardless of the person.
Nor it its reversal by Disney. Kudos to Universal Orlando for, at least at this point, not caving.

Not sure what "nomadic sensibilities" he has either these days. He simply chases the money. Living near one Disney park or the other; sometimes both at the same time.

When CA was locked down and FL wasn't, he came back here. He doesn't live simply, as much as he'd like to act like he does. Someone living simply doesn't get an overpriced apartment in Celebration, FL. Doesn't make umpteen "first class travel day" vlogs. Isn't overly generous with telling us all about repeatedly purchasing the highest APs, highest access passes to conventions, etc., and / or his stock purchases or purchasing (at almost 50) and paying DVC off in full. Living simply doesn't just mean you eat cheaply and dress in the same clothes every day.

And not sure what you mean about his flaws showing his mom in the pool? I believe the "flaw" we were collectively horrified over was seeing HIM in the pool (with his tattoo he doesn't follow the advice of), not the fact that his mom was in there. :confused:

Reactions: 16

Mr Pewtey

This guy and his annual "taxes are hard" vlog. We all pay taxes bud, just most of us don't get to monetize a video of us talking about paying them.
This video made me physically ill. Absolutely sickening how out of touch with reality this guy is. He stresses about taxes and his situation is one of the least-stressful I can imagine. "OH NO I have to keep receipts for all the travel I do and all the crap I buy and show in my videos, so I can write it all off!!!" 🤮

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Adam has officially jumped the shark. He’s collaborating with the Smoky Mountain Grifters. I’m embarrassed for him.

F4558E66-2426-49E4-BF2D-270E6DCAA3F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm definitely trying my best to be careful with what information I say, though I'm sure for some I'll be identifiable already through what I've said. I can answer some things.

Question is, is any of his fan base still rabid enough to try and come for me? I've sat on this stuff for a decade because I was asked to. But I don't see the purpose in protecting someone from their own life choices and decisions to "protect the wholesome brand" when other people weren't given that same consideration.

Reactions: 15

bten1989

VIP Member
It grinds my gears that this dipshit always has to passive aggressively comment on the leaf blowers that "follow him" everywhere. Hey numb nuts, YOU insist on filming your shitty, monotonous intros in the morning in the same town square where you KNOW they keep up with the landscaping.

Then the repeat of how his best bud Bricky taught him how to mix hot cocoa with his coffee at the Contemporary which he just talked about with Micah... You're telling me that if I mix cocoa with coffee it'll taste like mocha?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: Holy shit Adam I never would have guessed that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15