Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Can someone explain what’s happening with her hair? I feel like there’s probably a family of raccoons living in there.

631991B9-BC91-49AC-9629-A5CB2BE2336D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I wonder how many DVC points Jello Biafra owns...maybe he will spend some time with Adam at Aulani 😂 , what a complete nutter ATW is...

1669694480818.png

"He is a staunch believer in a free society, and utilizes shock value and advocates direct action and pranksterism in the name of political causes.[3] Biafra is known to use absurdist media tactics, in the leftist tradition of the Yippies, to highlight issues of civil rights and social justice. "

Yeah, but has he ever eaten an adult child's meal from McDonald's in an empty, deserted parking lot?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

bten1989

VIP Member
This guy and his annual "taxes are hard" vlog. We all pay taxes bud, just most of us don't get to monetize a video of us talking about paying them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Adam rarely does "check-on" with his luggage? He travels for a living and can't even get basic travel terms correct?

It's not just me, these are actually two different socks, aren't they?
1678039111595.png

Once again we get to enjoy Adam giving us a thorough overview of the gummy candy available in MCO :rolleyes:

Did he pronounce the word "novice" as "no-viss" :LOL:

"You see the luggage cart headed to the plane that just landed is empty, because it has to be empty because they need to load the luggage from this plane that just arrived onto it, and then they need to bring the other luggage out on other luggage carts and load it onto the now empty plane" Thanks Adam, 41 mins!

Adam says the fuel "siphons itself" and "projects itself" into the plane. You can't get this content just anywhere!

All soft drinks are $3.50 each. Adam has to say "it looks like all the sodas will be $3.50". It's printed right there Adam, what do you think could possibly change that you need to frame it with "it looks like"? They "get you" on the drinks and snacks, Adam? Only if you buy them, or didn't get something at the airport before boarding. But you wanted to "live on the edge" and get drinks and snacks on the plane.

"I'm kinda thirsty" - how about drinking some water, Adam? Novel idea, I know. But of course, when you're thirsty, you get two Cokes! "I haven't eaten anything yet today, so I'm going to have 2 Cokes, Pringles, beef jerky and cheese with crackers."

"There's a city down there...I don't know what city it is, but I think I see the skyline"...and later..."I think that's Anaheim down there". Also: "before when I said it was Anaheim I was wrong, but I think now THIS might be Anaheim". 41 mins, folks, 41 mins

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
I just don't see this as for real.
I mean, are we 100% - 1,000% - 10,000% certain this is actually a GIRLFRIEND? Or is she just some friend that happens to be a girl?

She looks like she walked out of a "What to Wear for a Day Shopping on Worth Ave in Palm Beach" handbook.

He looks like, as usual, he just rolled out of bed.

If this was really some gal he's in the early stages of a legit relationship with, wouldn't he be trying to dress nicer to match her look... or at least look like he bathed? He can't lack self-awareness to that extreme. We all know what he'd do multiple times in the weeks leading up to Giggles = rapid weight loss.

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
He was with Yankee in the South. It happened, the trash collab of the century finally happened.

1667834304105.png

• Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
View attachment 2070237
From Ordinary Adventures Flower & Garden vlog that recently uploaded.
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. 🤦‍♀️

At this point, my contribution toward a new thread title that would never fly on here would be -

Adam the Woo #9 Shut the Fuck Up Already and Go Get a Real Job, You Near-50-Year-Old Whiney, Brat of a Know-It-All Loser Man Child [space] !!!

• Haha

HalloweenTown

So was he using his position as a YouTuber to groom and take advantage of multiple women? And stealthing… that’s borderline rap*. What a piece of trash man. I’m angry that he’s manipulating all his viewers into thinking that he’s a decent person. For monetary gain! And his channel is crap these days. His parents must be proud.

robotmonster

Mr Woo finally found a woman who won't dump him for his gross body and immature brain. His mother

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
That pic was clearly taken in a hotel room, which tend to have very "flattering" mirrors, but there's no hiding that belly.

How can he claim to go harder on travel in 2023 than he "ever has before", when in the past he's spent at least a full year living in his van/RV and literally being on the road 365 days? You can't be away from home more than 365 days a year.

"Today is a down day, not much going on, but I have OCD about making a daily video even if I have no content, so I'm making this video telling you how I'm not going to be doing this forever, one day I'll stop, although there's that pesky OCD and I couldn't even take today off when I have no content whatsoever to share."

He can't even figure out something different to talk about in a walk 'n talk - it's literally always the same: coffee, Celebration lake, Celebration duck, Celebration movie theater that's been closed for 10 years, I'm tired but I love to stay active, I'm traveling again soon, I only live off Google Ad Sense revenues from my videos.

"I've announced that I'd like to stop doing this around the age of 50, who knows if that will happen" - What? Is someone else in control of what you do with your life? If you'd like it to happen, I'm pretty sure you can make it happen. You are in total control of that decision, Adam.
  • He's admitted he has no idea what he wants to do after he stops YouTube
  • He's announced he'd "like" to stop doing "this" around age 50
  • He can't even take a day off from YouTube at almost age 49
How do these things make any sense when added up? If he loves what he's doing now, why stop at the arbitrary point of 50yo? Why announce that years before your 50th birthday? Hmm, maybe you have something very specific you want to start doing after you stop YouTube? What's that, you have no idea what you want to do? Oh, ok.

He says he's loving Celebration right now, probably due to the weather not being too hot because he hates the heat and humidity. As if he can't comprehend that it's going to get hotter soon in Florida. "It's good right now, we'll see what happens". We all know what's going to happen, why would you live in a place with weather you hate 7-8 months out of the year?

2 hours to edit this crap? He must never stop recording all day and it takes him forever to find the clips he wants?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
About the only charitable thing we see Adam publicly do is let lesser channels hang out with him.

YITS is so bad I can't even make fun of them. To each their own though of course.

• Heart
  • Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
I always had a feeling that Adam had a darkside that if revealed publicly, could do big damage to his channel and wholesome brand. I'm not surprised that he's a bit of a creep.

• Haha

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
I'm sure he went to Vegas to hangout with his old bud Dani702 and her giant gazongas extensive knowledge of local history and roadside attractions.
Dani sure seems like a nice girl, but I just do not understand all the "OMG so hot" reactions she receives online. Can people not see past the huge knockers to see her nose? Or the fact that she always has a look on her face like she's just smelled a fart? Although she's hanging with Adam, so maybe that explains the facial expression.

Attachments

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Watching his Woody's BBQ review.

Do they not give you a knife there? He picked up a slice of brisket and ate it with his hands caveman style.

First he said the tomato salad was ok, then he said it was really good.

Dude must have fried a bunch a brain cells, he can't remember anything from just a few minutes ago.

17 must be the number of the day. If he wanted he could order 17 tomato salads. Or order 17 baskets of biscuits. What kid of biscuits are those again?

Diet's going well...ordered 3 carbs for side dishes (tater tots with cheese, potato salad and mac and cheese).

He thought the sausage was a pretzel or cinnamon roll.

The "punk vibe" doesn't quite mesh with a flag fanny pack.

For guy who says "heck it", I'm surprised he started to say the phrase "Yippee kay yay, Mother...".

• Haha